Forward grown forehead (first world caucasian pheno) vs. Recessed forehead (third world ethnic poverty pheno)

Square and wide is fine. Not debating that. But if you have a short forehead, you'll look ethnic and poverty stricken. Short forehead = small skull. Short upper third with relatively bigger middle and lower thirds look disproportionate and unattractive.
well said. and high prenatal T has nothing to do with hairline.
HGH lengthens jaw
prenatal T has nothing to do with the jawline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
Op who is an ethnic with a short forhead is debating anther ethink with short forehead if short forehead is good or bad.
Short forehead is bad. The end.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
While we are focusing on orbitals, maxillas and jaws, the upper third of the face, namely the supraorbital ridge, brow bone and forehead get ignored, so here I am talking about this.

A backward sloped recessed forehead is undesirable. It looks very third world and unmasculine. Its primarily seen among ethnics like mongoloids, many curries and some blacks.

Example of recessed forehead:

View attachment 347422

Example of a good forward projected forehead:

View attachment 347424

Here's a morph I did. The morph on the right improves the appearance of forward projection of the forehead, thereby improving attractiveness.

View attachment 347431

Here's one of Eppley's work on improving forehead projection and masculinity:

View attachment 347435 View attachment 347436

Recessed forehead is a death sentence.

men have more sloped foreheads

my forehead is sloping its time to rope :feelswhy: its over bros

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 347682 View attachment 347683

Forehead sloping in the diagram is greater than the sloping in the example picture. Way to go an post a pic that invalidates your argument. The example picture has a perfect forehead. Flat with just a bit of sloping, but forward grown. On the other hand, Michael Cera's forehead on the right has no forward projection, regardless of flatness.
The guy is clearly tilting his head forward, otherwise more similar.

The guy is clearly tilting his head forward, otherwise more similar.
Ok here's a better one, without tilting:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
O'pry haveperfect forward forehead from profile. That's why his upper eyelid arch is flat and hooded
Hot Sean OPry Pictures
Sean opry2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 399
Anything to move forehead more forward and give that slope from warrior skull?

Based. The importance of upper third is giga underrated, especially on this forum. What's important is to not mainly have a prominent / well developed brow ridge but also to have forward grown supra orbitals. The two usually go hand in hand as you rarely see someone with a big browridge but recessed supra orbitals. And if you do it looks giga subhuman.

Third, and most important is the cranial vault. This is super overlooked and I doubt many looksmaxers even know what it is. It's basically the upper part of your forehead, where your skull begins to "curve" backwards. It's ideal to have a high set (so your hairline covers it) and also a short cranial vault. This in combination with a protruded brow ridge will give the forehead a flat & developed look. A good cranial vault is also usually why some men can pull off the bald, receded & high hairline look (Henry Cavill for example) This is one of the main things that usually seperate chads from pretty boys, a well developed masculine forehead.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Based. The importance of upper third is giga underrated, especially on this forum. What's important is to not mainly have a prominent / well developed brow ridge but also to have forward grown supra orbitals. The two usually go hand in hand as you rarely see someone with a big browridge but recessed supra orbitals. And if you do it looks giga subhuman.

Third, and most important is the cranial vault. This is super overlooked and I doubt many looksmaxers even know what it is. It's basically the upper part of your forehead, where your skull begins to "curve" backwards. It's ideal to have a high set (so your hairline covers it) and also a short cranial vault. This in combination with a protruded brow ridge will give the forehead a flat & developed look. A good cranial vault is also usually why some men can pull off the bald, receded & high hairline look (Henry Cavill for example) This is one of the main things that usually seperate chads from pretty boys, a well developed masculine forehead.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
While we are focusing on orbitals, maxillas and jaws, the upper third of the face, namely the supraorbital ridge, brow bone and forehead get ignored, so here I am talking about this.

A backward sloped recessed forehead is undesirable. It looks very third world and unmasculine. Its primarily seen among ethnics like mongoloids, many curries and some blacks.

Example of recessed forehead:

View attachment 347422

Example of a good forward projected forehead:

View attachment 347424

Here's a morph I did. The morph on the right improves the appearance of forward projection of the forehead, thereby improving attractiveness.

View attachment 347431

Here's one of Eppley's work on improving forehead projection and masculinity:

View attachment 347435 View attachment 347436
High IQ user

High IQ thread

Missed the days such quality cotent was produced on this site.

Followed, OP😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Biiyo03
sounds like cope to me

Not really.

Flat forehead lacks masc.

Bruce wayne high profile side

ideal gigachad face.

All looksmaxx uers should attempt to recreate this cranium if they have the base for it.

Bruce Wayne in comics is terachad easily imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Forehead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 399

impressive

Clipboard

This problem has been bothering me, and I don’t think that male forehead receding is masculine (if there is the same brow bone protruding).
But statistical portraits show that men do have more inclined foreheads than women, and women’s are closer to vertical.

The forehead of men is more inclined than women. Is it because of the protruding brow bones of the male ?
If there is the same brow bone protrusion, is the forward forehead more masculine? (Of course it can’t be too vertical) (ignoring aesthetics, only discussing masculinity)

I think the forward forehead of a man means that the brow bone will be forward (develop in coordination with the forehead) and the eyes will be deeper.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back