forward growth, midface ratio, jawline, FWHR, is all cope. If you want to keep coping don't click.

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
Things that won't save you

Here's good forward growth

looks like human shrek with good forward growth. still ugly.

Here's a good midface ratio
Uglyyyy

no words. looks like the local 60 year old pedophile had a child with thomas the tank engine.

Here's good FWHR
Corsye

gigachad compact face slayer :lul:

Jawline
Jawline

high gonial angle, wide chin, good forward mandibular growth, overall robust masculine square jawline. Is made fun out worldwide, has popular memes based on his ugly face, just looks like a faggot.

Things that will save you

Low body fat percentage
Ddss

If you don't even try to lower your body fat percentage to acceptable levels through consistent cardio and weight-lifting, you don't deserve to ascend

Good frame - (shoulder width+height)
Mog central

Sadly this trait is not achievable by every male. This is a straight up mog massacre, but even if chad on the right had something like a 6/10 above-average normie face and left had henry cavills face, girls will still swoon to above average normie with good frame because its a sexy sexually dimorphic trait. The body building potential for normie on the left is drastically limited by his frame. This is mostly genetics and you should try to focus on other halos if this doesn't work out for you. Speaking of sexual dimorphism

Sexual dimorphism
Korr
Manman

This is the complete package of a man. This is the reason why despite the guy on the left looking way more aesthetically pleasing facially and more symmetrical face will have less sexual partners in his lifetime than the masculine man on the right with a less attractive face. Do you think a female will look at his nose and say it looks 2cm too big or his "smile" is more cute and attractive like the prettyboy on the left? fuck no. The man on the left will be critiqued by females, "oh his nose is so cute", his smile is so attractive", "his dimples are so attractive", while when a female sees the man on the right, they won't give a single rats ass if a single facial feature is slightly bloated or aesthetically less pleasing, they will instead think only about fucking him. While she is trying to sleep she will drool over him thinking how good it will to be fucked by him. The guy on the left has better facial genes, but the guy on the right is a sexual dream for females. You guys focus so much on facial aesthetics like its the only things girls will judge you for. "suifuel my nose is 5cm not 4cm average", "gonna rope my eye has 3mm upper eyelid exposure". stop this nonsense cope. If you put half as much effort into your body as you did to your face you will have already escaped inceldom.

Thats it. stop coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5385, Feminineboi and 13 others
H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Nero and 19 others
i already knew this thread was by a greycel by reading half of the title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4804 and 18 others
Ok greycel

disregard PSL and log out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper
PHENOTYPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Gaia262, Zeta ascended and 8 others

View attachment 372680

View attachment 372685

no words. looks like the local 60 year old pedophile had a child with thomas the tank engine.

Here's good FWHR
View attachment 372692

Jawline
View attachment 372723
high gonial angle, wide chin, good forward mandibular growth, overall robust masculine square jawline. Is made fun out worldwide, has popular memes based on his ugly face, just looks like a faggot.

Low body fat percentage
View attachment 372696

If you don't even try to lower your body fat percentage to acceptable levels through consistent cardio and weight-lifting, you don't deserve to ascend

View attachment 372700
Sadly this trait is not achievable by every male. This is a straight up mog massacre, but even if chad on the right had something like a 6/10 above-average normie face and left had henry cavills face, girls will still swoon to above average normie with good frame because its a sexy sexually dimorphic trait. The body building potential for normie on the left is drastically limited by his frame. This is mostly genetics and you should try to focus on other halos if this doesn't work out for you. Speaking of sexual dimorphism

Sexual dimorphism
View attachment 372714View attachment 372716

This is the complete package of a man. This is the reason why despite the guy on the left looking way more aesthetically pleasing facially and more symmetrical face will have less sexual partners in his lifetime than the masculine man on the right with a less attractive face. Do you think a female will look at his nose and say it looks 2cm too big or his "smile" is more cute and attractive like the prettyboy on the left? fuck no. The man on the left will be critiqued by females, "oh his nose is so cute", his smile is so attractive", "his dimples are so attractive", while when a female sees the man on the right, they won't give a single rats ass if a single facial feature is slightly bloated or aesthetically less pleasing, they will instead think only about fucking him. While she is trying to sleep she will drool over him thinking how good it will to be fucked by him. The guy on the left has better facial genes, but the guy on the right is a sexual dream for females. You guys focus so much on facial aesthetics like its the only things girls will judge you for. "suifuel by nose is 5cm not 4cm average", "gonna rope my eye has 3mm upper eyelid exposure". stop this nonsense cope. If you put half as much effort into your body as you did to your face you will have already escaped inceldom.

Thats it. stop coping.
Good thread, but you are wrong about FWHR, Midface and forward growth etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Lmao you cherry-pick photos so you can cope
Get the fuck off this site greycel

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5683 and 7 others
i already knew this thread was by a greycel by reading half of the title

imagine bragging about having a coloured name because you wasted away so much of your life on this site posting and commenting. sad.
Lmao you cherry-pick photos so you can cope
Get the fuck off this site greycel

name works out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, SSJ Trunks and GigaMog
Beauty is about multiple things: proportions, projection, and harmony. All three are necessary.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3202, Nero and 1 other person
imagine bragging about having a coloured name because you wasted away so much of your life on this site posting and commenting. sad.

name works out
youre literally autistic
you're coping yourself
"things that will ascend you: losing fat"
are you an overweightcel yourself? i can bet that you are
youre telling yourself youre gonna ascend after losing weight
COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
youre literally autistic
you're coping yourself
"things that will ascend you: losing fat"
are you an overweightcel yourself? i can bet that you are
youre telling yourself youre gonna ascend after losing weight
COPE

go suck chicos cock faggot make sure to drink all his cum too just like you've always dreamed gay bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
go suck chicos cock faggot
lol looks like i was literally perfectly on point, so much so you got triggered
youre low iq, predictable and a stupid coper
meanwhile im an unstoppable genius

unstoppable genius

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: mad cause life bad

the fact you called yourself an unstoppable genius cause you want external approval you are, cause inside you know you are a faggot who couldn't even graduate from high school. keep coping room temperature iq chico cocksucker. imagine dedicating your entire life to a man jfl 100% homo

Last edited:
not evne gonna refute the fact that i was right?
its over for you, youre forever gonna be ugly with a big long nose

not refuting cause im laughing that you think i am. Why would I want to refute if i don't even feel bad, when i know its not true. keep drinking milk and imagining its chicos cum. im not so insecure like you that i have to defend myself from every insult, chicocockrider

its just funny watching someone get so giddy about being right when they are so wrong. it only reinforces that you are a low iq faggot and wants to have sex with men.

not refuting cause im laughing that you think i am. Why would I want to refute if i don't even feel bad, when i know its not true. keep drinking milk and imagining its chicos cum. im not so insecure like you that i have to defend myself from every insult, chicocockrider
ITS OVER

Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Patient A

6305 fucking posts jfl your entire life is just posting and commenting on this site. so fucking sad.

bragging about spending alot of time on this site. no wonder your personality is just as bad as your face.

6305 fucking posts jfl your entire life is just posting and commenting on this site. so fucking sad.

bragging about spending alot of time on this site. no wonder your personality is just as bad as your face.
cope ive just been spending a lot of extra time due to quarantine
i didnt brag about spending time, called u a greycel as a joke which u seem butthurt over
and JFL now ur gonna mention "personality" why am i not surprised, greycel

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 4310
cope ive just been spending a lot of extra time due to quarantine
i didnt brag about spending time, called u a greycel as a joke which u seem butthurt over
and JFL now ur gonna mention "personality" why am i not surprised, greycel

keep coping 6305 posts just a few months into quarantine isn't "extra" you iqcel. Your entire life is based around spending time on this site because you have no one in real life to interact with, or anything to look forward to in life. And this mindset was brought by the fact that you are so ugly you are vicariouslly living through chico because it helps you cope with being treated like trash in real life. keep coping and not accepting reality because it makes you happy.

this is the cold hard truth of your life up till this point in time. You don't want to admit it, and you can continue to live coping with chico. once you hit an old age eveything will sink in how you wasted away your one opportunity at life every time you went on this site.

Last edited:
keep coping 6305 posts just a few months into quarantine isn't "extra" you iqcel. Your entire life is based around spending time on this site because you have no one in real life to interact with, or anything to look forward to in life. And this mindset was brought by the fact that you are so ugly you are vicariouslly living through chico because it helps you cope. keep coping and not accepting reality because it makes you happy.
ngl i didnt read maybe once u get 500 posts and stop being a greycel u can have some of my extra time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
then why the fuck i see 5'5 feminine prettyboys with 100000 likes and with girls who follow them on the streets and always stare at them, while average looking masculine males are incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 3195 and Nero
then why the fuck i see 5'5 feminine prettyboys with 100000 likes and with girls who follow them on the streets and always stare at them, while average looking masculine males are incel
Those pretty boy cucks have HARMONY.

ngl i didnt read maybe once u get 500 posts and stop being a greycel u can have some of my extra time

I know you did read, but you said you didn't because you didn't want to hurt your pride because its the only thing keeping you sane from hitting your boiling point. you can just ignore reality as it is for you and continue living through chico, because he has everything you don't. Once you leave your computer and see your life how it really is, you will have a mental breakdown causing you to question what is wrong with your life and you will fall into depression.

Cope. All the guys you posted with good fwhr can get girlfriends they are not ugly.

For men there is a spectrum. On one end you have the pretty boys and on the other hand you have the masculine ogres. Both types of men can get women. None of them are ugly. Men will only call pretty boys good looking because they are attracted to feminine features. You won't find a man who will say someone like Brock Lesnar looks good because men aren't supposed to be attracted to it.

The ideal is to be in the middle like most movie stars. Having the robust skull and frame of masculine guys and the pretty facial features of pretty boys.

Also it's not just one feature that can make you good looking. You can have a 10/10 jaw but a recessed maxilla, shit IPD, shit midface, etc and still be ugly.

Also all good looking guys can have one bad feature and still be 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 4310
I know you did read, but you said you didn't because you didn't want to hurt your pride because its the only thing keeping you sane from hitting your boiling point. you can just ignore reality as it is for you and continue living through chico, because he has everything you don't. Once you leave your computer and see your life how it really is, you will have a mental breakdown causing you to question what is wrong with your life and you will fall into depression.
didnt read, each post/time u bark for me ur getting closer to the goal where maybe ill give ur shit posts a read tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
didnt read, each post/time u bark for me ur getting closer to the goal where maybe ill give ur shit posts a read tho

keep coping. I know you read it. if you actually didn't read you wouldn't reply. your life is shit and you know it for yourself. just admit it to yourself.

keep coping. I know you read it. if you actually didn't read you wouldn't reply. your life is shit and you know it for yourself. just admit it to yourself.
youre getting closer, 172 posts left u can do it

Yes but the majority of good looking people have forward growth, Good midface ratio, nice jawline, good FWHR. Or at least close.

ye

Last edited:
extreme coping and mental retardation, as expected from a greycel

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 2227, Patient A and 2 others
keep coping 6305 posts just a few months into quarantine isn't "extra" you iqcel. Your entire life is based around spending time on this site because you have no one in real life to interact with, or anything to look forward to in life. And this mindset was brought by the fact that you are so ugly you are vicariouslly living through chico because it helps you cope with being treated like trash in real life. keep coping and not accepting reality because it makes you happy.

this is the cold hard truth of your life up till this point in time. You don't want to admit it, and you can continue to live coping with chico. once you hit an old age eveything will sink in how you wasted away your one opportunity at life every time you went on this site.
You definitely came from reddit please go back

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Patient A, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
forward growth=crazy important , midface= little bit above average important FWHR=crazy important , jawline=important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
Has a girl they can’t get as their avi = cuck
oh shit sorry i leaked your selfie
You

@Vidyacoper

REMINDER: VIDYACOPER IS AN EAST AFRICAN MANLET WHO WORSHIPS CHICO LACHOWSKI.

CAGING AT THIS NIGGA TBH

"YES BRO, I MOG ALL CURRIES! BBC POWER!"

1586916433140.png

1586916532700.png

I'M GIGATYRONE BRO!

1586916514665.png

I am a robust BBC slayer bro!

1586916571603.png

MY NIGGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO HIJACK AN OIL TANKER.

GET YOUR FUCKING "I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW" HEADASS OFF THIS FORUM.

THIS NIGGA BE LIKE "YES BRO, I ONLY HAVE TWO FAILOS."

YES BRO, YOUR MOTHER'S EGG AND YOUR FATHER'S SPERM CEL.

You think he's a faggot now? Wait till you see this nigga's obsession with Chico. I never thought a member of chico gang would be a SELF HATING, ETHNIC, MANLET, FRAMELET

6591AD09-4D76-4AD9-8A24-3654A6D2BB1E.gif

Indeed, Vidyacoper is a permavirgin basement rotting incel who makes up for his own subhumanity by hoping Chico will donate some sperm to his spread open asshole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
oh shit sorry i leaked your selfie
View attachment 372815
@Vidyacoper

REMINDER: VIDYACOPER IS AN EAST AFRICAN MANLET WHO WORSHIPS CHICO LACHOWSKI.

CAGING AT THIS NIGGA TBH

"YES BRO, I MOG ALL CURRIES! BBC POWER!"

1586916433140.png

1586916532700.png

I'M GIGATYRONE BRO!

1586916514665.png

I am a robust BBC slayer bro!

1586916571603.png

MY NIGGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO HIJACK AN OIL TANKER.

GET YOUR FUCKING "I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW" HEADASS OFF THIS FORUM.

THIS NIGGA BE LIKE "YES BRO, I ONLY HAVE TWO FAILOS."

YES BRO, YOUR MOTHER'S EGG AND YOUR FATHER'S SPERM CEL.

You think he's a faggot now? Wait till you see this nigga's obsession with Chico. I never thought a member of chico gang would be a SELF HATING, ETHNIC, MANLET, FRAMELET

6591AD09-4D76-4AD9-8A24-3654A6D2BB1E.gif

Indeed, Vidyacoper is a permavirgin basement rotting incel who makes up for his own subhumanity by hoping Chico will donate some sperm to his spread open asshole.
Leaked pic of you

PHENOTYPE

jfl at everyone saying “muh harmony” when they can’t even define it.

95450E56 242E 4D97 8252 B100763364A9
41851016 E5C9 4FF5 8CE6 2A57EF7D33D1

Well developed aboriginal with good bones still mogged into a parallel universe because Hemsworth has a good pheno, not cause of “harmony”. In 60% of cases where people say harmony they’re just talking about pheno.

View attachment 372680

View attachment 372685

Here's good FWHR
View attachment 372692

Jawline
View attachment 372723

Low body fat percentage
View attachment 372696

View attachment 372700

Sexual dimorphism

This is the complete package of a man. This is the reason why despite the guy on the left looking way more aesthetically pleasing facially and more symmetrical face will have less sexual partners in his lifetime than the masculine man on the right with a less attractive face. Do you think a female will look at his nose and say it looks 2cm too big or his "smile" is more cute and attractive like the prettyboy on the left? fuck no. The man on the left will be critiqued by females, "oh his nose is so cute", his smile is so attractive", "his dimples are so attractive", while when a female sees the man on the right, they won't give a single rats ass if a single facial feature is slightly bloated or aesthetically less pleasing, they will instead think only about fucking him. While she is trying to sleep she will drool over him thinking how good it will to be fucked by him. The guy on the left has better facial genes, but the guy on the right is a sexual dream for females. You guys focus so much on facial aesthetics like its the only things girls will judge you for. "suifuel my nose is 5cm not 4cm average", "gonna rope my eye has 3mm upper eyelid exposure". stop this nonsense cope. If you put half as much effort into your body as you did to your face you will have already escaped inceldom.

Thats it. stop coping.

What an absolute shit fucking post, even for a grey cel.

Low body fat percentage
View attachment 372696

“Everything listed is cope the only thing that’ll save you is losing body fat to improve the aforementioned copes.”

F7145D69 E13A 493A 8DF4 CE06F22DA5B7

View attachment 372700

Giphy

“Yeah bro girls prefer the body over the face. Leonardo Dicaprio? Never heard of him.”

C8AF6921 A247 4675 9964 D442F0F2A360
D530C075 46D1 4A8F B6CE 8ED3C903B3A6

You’ll never find me a decent looking girl who’ll prefer the gook over Leo; keep coping with “muh frame”. Doesn’t mean shit if you don’t have a good face.

Sexual dimorphism

Sexual dimorphism is important, but mostly in the face. Have you not seen all those tweets and Tik Toks of girls lusting over skinny white boys? Who just fucked and dumped the most popular girl on Tik Tok?

38C03D90 D4B6 478B A4ED 9190C5748698

“i MOG those feminine pretty cucks into the ground”

The cuck in question:

9643D2EF 7EA8 4908 B3A9 08742E1DCD39
8A261089 605C 4C1D 9CC7 02A3A9139D2F
2805ACFC DE52 4046 B65C 72807370E1C2
D6D3AE8C 3717 41B5 88FB 1212C83A6D11
143EED01 D2DD 4307 BCF2 7AB811AC93CC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Thanks for giving us an idea of what you look like