Forward growth without LF3

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
So I read @thecel 's thread on how recessing the eye bone tricks the brain into thinking the person is forward grown.

But obviously there is no ssuch thing as a reverse lefort 3 JFL

So, what are the best surgeries to achieve the 'recessed eye frauding forward growth' effect?

The only ones I can think of are:
  • Browridge implants
  • Orbital decompression
Wouldn't midface implants make you look LESS forward growth according to this idea? @thecel

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, CursedOne and thecel
bro the @thecel is literally east asian meaning his maxilla is genetically flat no offense thecel. your good however better cheekbones can also trick a person but who the fuck except psl autists is gonna look at somes forward growth although to be honest they can sense something

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, toolateforme and thecel

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxout, Copeful, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Copeful, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
they aren't mogging anyone
I want to mog people idc about females they are just a byproduct, im already doing good with girls
same but except the part about girls

they aren't mogging anyone
I want to mog people idc about females they are just a byproduct, im already doing good with girls
high inhib and gay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Copeful, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
bro the @thecel is literally east asian meaning his maxilla is genetically flat no offense thecel. your good however better cheekbones can also trick a person but who the fuck except psl autists is gonna look at somes forward growth although to be honest they can sense something
his theory is high IQ though. recess the eye area and the rest of the face becomes forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
you are dumb as rock.

browridge implants will make the maxilla look more recessed according to his idea.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and s3-s3
you are dumb as rock.

browridge implants will make the maxilla look more recessed according to his idea.

you tell me who looks more forward grown
its all an illusion

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
View attachment 616972
you tell me who looks more forward grown
its all an illusion
he already had good forward growth.

according to @thecel theory you have to get nosejob and shave the upper nose to get a stronger browridge.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
So I read @thecel 's thread on how recessing the eye bone tricks the brain into thinking the person is forward grown.

But obviously there is no ssuch thing as a reverse lefort 3 JFL

So, what are the best surgeries to achieve the 'recessed eye frauding forward growth' effect?

The only ones I can think of are:
  • Browridge implants
  • Orbital decompression
Wouldn't midface implants make you look LESS forward growth according to this idea? @thecel

Infraorbital- malar implants (goes across the cheek area) and Almond eye surgery (orbital decompression etc) is the closest thing to lefort 3 without undergoing a lefort 3. (alongside a lefort 1 ofc)

Last edited: