Found a 2 year old note from my ex

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I found a note from 2 years ago that she wrote about me

She was describing me so positively and so much detail about me n about us tbh this shit is so deep, she wrote so much about me talking about how good I was too her and other shit about the begging of our relationship. And now all we do is argue and i havent met her since january even. Shit is so sad tbh that was the last time a girl loved me and after being so blackpilled i will proly never go back to dating like before

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, LVZZO, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
You’re both children, better do your homework and learn for your upcoming exams

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, starvecell, Manletmachine and 9 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: jxck7468, northern mogger and sub5c3l

She was describing me so positively and so much detail about me n about us tbh this shit is so deep, she wrote so much about me talking about how good I was too her and other shit about the begging of our relationship. And now all we do is argue and i havent met her since january even. Shit is so sad tbh that was the last time a girl loved me and after being so blackpilled i will proly never go back to dating like before
was she older than u

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, try2beme and sub5c3l

sucks man but being blackpilled>having a quality life

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, northern mogger, try2beme and 1 other person
mogs me , Im too ugly to be in a relationship

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and try2beme
IMG 3784
IMG 3782
IMG 3781

This is like 1/5 of the entire note, no one will obsess over me again and i wont be obsessed with anyone again after I put all my energy into her. Hope i didnt share my name accidentally

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: The Grinch, sub5c3l, northern mogger and 1 other person
This is so lame I actually ascended so hard from LTN to strong MTN and my relationships are drier and worse than ever, i only pull whores for short term flings and i feel less NT too

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and northern mogger
This is so lame I actually ascended so hard from LTN to strong MTN and my relationships are drier and worse than ever, i only pull whores for short term flings and i feel less NT too
Ur not strong mtn jfl
Fuck you chad

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, northern mogger and try2beme
@northern mogger you are a nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and try2beme
You alpha widowed her, you can hit her up anytime and she will be down to meet, trust

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You alpha widowed her, you can hit her up anytime and she will be down to meet, trust
Shes still in love with me but its not the same, very complicated when u are in touch with the same girl for 2+ years

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
there is no ex, take your meds

• +1
Shes still in love with me but its not the same, very complicated when u are in touch with the same girl for 2+ years
go fuck her hard and spit in her mouth and pull her hair and tell her you want a daughter with her named Anabelle

• Love it
IMG 2742

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, sub5c3l and try2beme