Found a doc who will do LeFort3 on me, but am afraid I might become unrecognizable

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Hear up slayers, found two docs who can LeFort3 on me, one is in first world, the other in third world.
The price is biggest difference between the two.

Now the only thing that is needed is for me to agree and proceed.

However, there is a big question that is bothering me, will the changes from Lefort 3 be so drastic that I will become unrecognizable to my friends and family? I don't want that for sure. I still want to have my identity intact.

Slayers of looksmax.me, help a brotha out!

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, Golden Glass, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
only 32 posts and doing lefort 3, jesus nice man. I don't have any advice for you though because that's some serious shit
actually i'll say this: have you asked many of the people close to you about doing this? do they approve of it or are they against cosmetic surgeries?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, BackFromTheMogging and je3oe
Hear up slayers, found two docs who can LeFort3 on me, one is in first world, the other in third world.

However, there is a big question that is bothering me, will the changes from Lefort 3 be so drastic that I will become unrecognizable to my friends and family? I don't want that for sure. I still want to have my identity intact.

Dafuq bro post your pic, ask different people and see if you really need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416

Don't do it. Stay with safer procedures.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Schönling, thecaste and 15 others
Dafuq bro post your pic, ask different people and see if you really need it
Brosky, I'm sure as H-E-L-L I needed, there is no question about it. I don't ask the family or friends because they will just give me some cliche answers, it's bout the soul personality etc. At least that's how my family and friends are.

The question that is really the last obstacle between me and the surgery (asides from fear of course) is that I need to know if Lefort3 changes face to such extent that it literally will make the person look so unrecognizable that the people that knew him previously would have at least hard time to recognize the person.

If that's the case, I would need to think if it's a good idea, Because in this case it would be as if I'm changing my Identity all together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Alt Number 3 and Hepatologyscribe
only 32 posts and doing lefort 3, jesus nice man. I don't have any advice for you though because that's some serious shit
actually i'll say this: have you asked many of the people close to you about doing this? do they approve of it or are they against cosmetic surgeries?

It doesn’t matter if family or friends approve of cosmetic surgeries or not. Because of virtue signaling, they will almost always say not to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
They will surely recognize you.
Dont listen to high inhib cucks, do it :feelscry:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1707, Peachy and 1 other person
chill out you are not transplanting a whole new face

your current face will just getter better, so recognizable

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Didn’t even see if he is deformed or not

If he had some type of syndrome like Crouzon's he would knew. I don't see any other indications for a Le Fort 3 / "4" (3 + fronto-orbital bar) apart from syndromic deformities.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, OCDMaxxing, je3oe and 1 other person
Brosky, I'm sure as H-E-L-L I needed, there is no question about it. I don't ask the family or friends because they will just give me some cliche answers, it's bout the soul personality etc. At least that's how my family and friends are.

The question that is really the last obstacle between me and the surgery (asides from fear of course) is that I need to know if Lefort3 changes face to such extent that it literally will make the person look so unrecognizable that the people that knew him previously would have at least hard time to recognize the person.

If that's the case, I would need to think if it's a good idea, Because in this case it would be as if I'm changing my Identity all together.

Ask your doctors

The doctors say almost the same thing along the lines of "your features will be the same ofc, however the way soft tissue will rest on the face would be different due to the advancement of the bones, one of them showed me a computer imaging how the changes *might* look like". But even that doc said that ofc he can't predict and show with 100% how the final result might look like. But ofc, both doctors told me that if anything, even if I will look very different after the surgery, the results should be positive.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1707, Darkstrand and 3 others

Dafuq bro ofc you will be you after.
Look before after in google. You will just look better, not like a different person

If he had some type of syndrome like Crouzon's he would knew. I don't see any other indications for a Le Fort 3 / "4" (3 + fronto-orbital bar) apart from syndromic deformities.

9D79615A 228F 4D22 9DEF E86898CB535B

do you really need it ?? like are u super recessed ???

in the postoperative period of orthognathic surgeries, it is common for the face to become swollen and deflate for a long time.
I have seen cases of years with this happening

do you really need it ?? like are u super recessed ???

in the postoperative period of orthognathic surgeries, it is common for the face to become swollen and deflate for a long time.
I have seen cases of years with this happening
Whatever it takes really, I know the power of looks, well too well. So I know how could life chnage with a proper looksmaxing.

Don't do it. Stay with safer procedures.

bluepilled

OP I am interested in similar procedures so I am very curious as to how it goes for you

On another note why the fuck is lefort 2 more dangerous than lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hepatologyscribe and goat2x
Share photos of your face now

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and goat2x
bluepilled

OP I am interested in similar procedures so I am very curious as to how it goes for you

Who said/where is it written that lefort 2 is more dangerous then lefort 3?

Reminder:

• Woah
Reactions: thecaste
Reminder:

That sounds even scare me and it probably doesn’t scare OP get out of here with your bluepilled nonsense the ONLY thing that matters is risks and aesthetic results

Who said/where is it written that lefort 2 is more dangerous then lefort 3?

in one of the first few linesit says “lefort 3 and 1 are not associated with death” so dw

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
bluepilled

Lefort 2 is worthless, it only moves your upper mouth area and leaves your cheekbones and zygo behind. You will end up looking like a chimp. Also modified lefrort 3 has a faster recovery time than lefort 1, because lefirt 1 they are literally cutting your set of teeth and you have to adjust your whole bite. Lefort 3 only makes the cut near your zygos and moves the whole thing forward.

That sounds even scare me and it probably doesn’t scare OP get out of here with your bluepilled nonsense the ONLY thing that matters is risks and aesthetic results

in one of the first few linesit says “lefort 3 and 1 are not associated with death” so dw
Interesting. One could have though that the higher the lefort the higher death probability, atleast according to this piece of information it is not so.

OP how much mm advancement did either surgeon offer?

You are a very low iq faggot
Do you know what bluepilled means fucking idiot?
You called an oral maxillary surgeon bluepilled you fucking subhuman
Dont use words which u dont even know the meaning greycel faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Darkstrand and 2 others
OP how much mm advancement did either surgeon offer?
7-8 mm, both surgeons, I was very direct with what kind of results I'm after.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and Deleted member 4887

Midface fractures due to accidents not osteotomies.

Somewhere in the midface there is a nerve that your life depends on.

In the maxilla or behind it can't recall it.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Do it don’t be a pussy

Dr. Sinn? who is the US surgeon

Imagine doing a fucking lefort 3 in third world lmfao ur larping

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, anti caking agents and Elias
Post your pics here before you get lefort 3. You might not even need it

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Golden Glass and 3 others
Midface fractures due to accidents not osteotomies.

Somewhere in the midface there is a nerve that your life depends on.

In the maxilla or behind it can't recall it.

Wait wtf? This won't be good for my panic disorder and thumbpulling

Can you link surgeons i wanna get too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and forwardgrowth
Lefort is a meme. Don’t get it unless you’re completely subhuman and have nothing to lose OP. You’re risking a lot, no matter what aspies here say.

Lefort is a meme. Don’t get it unless you’re completely subhuman and have nothing to lose OP. You’re risking a lot, no matter what aspies here say.

Bro there’s no point in getting it if he or anyone is completely subhuman going from invisible to invisible

so the risks I’ve heard is 1% blindness and 0.01% death and maybe a 5% complication rate or round about those numbers
what is considered “risking a lot”?

Also modified lefrort 3 has a faster recovery time than lefort 1, because lefirt 1 they are literally cutting your set of teeth and you have to adjust your whole bite. Lefort 3 only makes the cut near your zygos and moves the whole thing forward.
Modified Lefort 3? If i am not wrong modified Lefort 3 is like a normal Lefort 3 without including the nose.

orthognathic-surgery-53-638.jpg

The B figure is a modified Lefort 3, no?

Modified Lefort 3? If i am not wrong modified Lefort 3 is like a normal Lefort 3 without including the nose.

Yeah, nasal bridge is not broken, but if your nose is hooked before, mlf3 will straighten it out

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Yeah, nasal bridge is not broken, but if your nose is hooked before, mlf3 will straighten it out
But did you say the the modified Lefort 3 doesnt include the are below the nose (the area that is affected by a Lefort 1)?

Because thats what i understood, explain.

i would get this if it costed the same as bimax and more surgeons did it tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: anti caking agents

Idiots are confusing LeFort Fractures with LeFort osteotomies. This is talking about car crashes and horrible facial injury that pushes the face in at such great force to cause a fracture in a LeFort ii pattern,

Site fucking up.

But did you say the the modified Lefort 3 doesnt include the are below the nose (the area that is affected by a Lefort 1)?

Because thats what i understood, explain.
Yes it includes the lefort 1 area too, but the surgeries involve cuts at very different places. Mlf3 has incisions near the cheekbones and moves each side of the face forwards (both sides from the nose) but lefort 1 is only moving the upper mouth area, so the cut is made just above the gums. The maxilla stays where it is.

Mlf3 is the type 3 pic but not include the shaded part (nose bridge not broken) but since your pushing so much of the face forward, ur lower part of the nose also moves forward, idk if you get it the way I explain ..

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Bro there’s no point in getting it if he or anyone is completely subhuman going from invisible to invisible

so the risks I’ve heard is 1% blindness and 0.01% death and maybe a 5% complication rate or round about those numbers
what is considered “risking a lot”?

wtf how is this so safe?

Can you name the surgeons? And the price they've quoted?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
wtf how is this so safe?

it’s not so safe but the difference it would make for someone who is recessed outweighs the risk imo

there are members in this forum that would probably take a 25-30% risk of death if it meant they could have a chance of becoming Chad

Last edited:
it’s not so safe but the difference it would make for someone who is recessed outweighs the risk imo

there are members in this forum that would probably take a 25-30% risk of death if it meant they could have a chance of becoming Chad

But a 0.01% chance of death is basically nothing lol, that's like walking down the stairs and risking tripping. This procedure seems so extreme and only a 0.01% mortality rate? That's amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Optimization
Retarded troll thread like 100% of posts that have to do with LeFort III

But a 0.01% chance of death is basically nothing lol, that's like walking down the stairs and risking tripping. This procedure seems so extreme and only a 0.01% mortality rate? That's amazing.
I know. Plus not one person here has given a valid reason why lefort 3 is a pipedream other than “Eppley and an autist with 10000 posts on lookism told me it can’t be done!”