Found a doc who will do LeFort3 on me, but am afraid I might become unrecognizable

so the risks I’ve heard is 1% blindness and 0.01% death and maybe a 5% complication rate or round about those numbers
Can you link sources to those claims?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
1% blindness seems legit if not too low. IIRC lefort 1 is like 0.25% for blindness but I am curious too @dohbeep

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

Unfortunately I could not find my source for these numbers however I’ve found two scientific articles which when comparing the complications of a total of 40 patients blindness was not reported for anyone

I also don’t know if these studies are the same or not. Probably not

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1597/14-005R

There were 14 articles that met inclusion criteria with reports of simultaneous Le Fort III and Le Fort I osteotomies. A total of 20 cases were present in the literature. No major complications were reported.

https://repub.eur.nl/pub/21397/101119_Nout, Erik.pdf

21 patients, 42 complications have been identified in six different categories, and most (92.9 %) were directly pin-related. Decubitis of the skin of the forehead, seen in one patient, made early removal of the frame necessary.

Statistical comparison of complications between LF I and LF III patients showed no significant differences (table 1).
I find this one interesting at least for this study lefort 3 doesn’t seem like so much Of a boogey man

Regardless I think the crazy numbers people throw around in looksmax like 25% blindness are absurd

additional note:
the second study was conducted over 45 years , I’d like to think that surgical methods have evolved for the 2020’s

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, theanonymousone and Golden Glass
Unfortunately I could not find my source for these numbers however I’ve found two scientific articles which when comparing the complications of a total of 40 patients blindness was not reported for anyone

I also don’t know if these studies are the same or not. Probably not

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1597/14-005R

https://repub.eur.nl/pub/21397/101119_Nout, Erik.pdf

I find this one interesting at least for this study lefort 3 doesn’t seem like so much Of a boogey man

Regardless I think the crazy numbers people throw around in looksmax like 25% blindness are absurd

additional note:
the second study was conducted over 45 years , I’d like to think that surgical methods have evolved for the 2020’s

Medical technology is just amazing

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Are you severely deformed?

No surgeon is doing a Lefort 3 on somebody who is not severely deformed.
I respect your opinion. But there might be some, if yiu research. And I won't give the names, without their approval. I don't even think they know about this website, if I'll be honest.

Pm bro its lefort 3 or die for me (better than cope or rope)
CA895677 783E 4508 B0AC 4B13082068FF

OP will never get Le Fort III , prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Nobody will ever perform a lefort 3 sugery on you stop dreaming
I got nothing to lose tho will go all out and do whatever it takes to fix this shit fuckin life...or die...

Who cares?

This should be the least of your worries.

Why you're worrying about something as trivial as this and not the fact they're literally tearing off your face and rearranging it is beyond me.

If you're okay with the risks, do it.

Fuck everyone else and what they'll think of you.

They don't have to live with a recessed face.

Hear up slayers, found two docs who can LeFort3 on me, one is in first world, the other in third world.
The price is biggest difference between the two.

Now the only thing that is needed is for me to agree and proceed.

However, there is a big question that is bothering me, will the changes from Lefort 3 be so drastic that I will become unrecognizable to my friends and family? I don't want that for sure. I still want to have my identity intact.

Slayers of looksmax.me, help a brotha out!

Who is doing the LeFort 3 on you? Can you please tell me? I honestly really need this as well. Is it Dr Sinn or Dr Schindel or someone else? Also who is the guy in the 3rd world you said who can do it on you?