Found a fight

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@TheAbyssinian is a skinny kid who lives in Scotland and has agreed to step into the cage with me. I’m at the barbershop rn and would write a detailed funny thread. But know this Nigga is about to get his face smashed by me lol

@Thompsonz @Mogpogs @zv1212 @Manu le coq @RecessedChinCel @Growth Plate @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, aBetterMii, BearBoy and 11 others
@TheAbyssinian is a skinny kid who lives in Scotland and has agreed to step into the cage with me. I’m at the barbershop rn and would write a detailed funny thread. But know this Nigga is about to get his face smashed by me lol

@Thompsonz @Mogpogs @zv1212 @Manu le coq @RecessedChinCel @Growth Plate @Bonesbonesbonesbone
doubt he is ready for some elite hip tossing

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
doubt he is ready for some elite hip tossing
He thinks judo and BJJ won’t work. He is 100% going to die since he’s untrained

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ShowerMaxxing, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person

@Thompsonz @Mogpogs @zv1212 @Manu le coq @RecessedChinCel @Growth Plate @Bonesbonesbonesbone[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Bro i will fucking kill u stfu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, ascension, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
i have 5 inches of height on you as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Who would win you vs me do you think?

Untrained power vs skill ?

Tbh I would never do a fight cos I’m pussy just curious

I have like a 130kg bench equiv so upper body strength is very good for my weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
Indian Vs Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless

I have like a 130kg bench equiv so upper body strength is very good for my weight
What’s your bodyweight

He will bitch out

Don't expect much

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Warlow, ChristianChad and 4 others
75kg atm but I can get down to 72kg no problem, doubt I could get much below 70 tho
bro 75 kg is not a manlet destroyer weight
you have to need skill at this weight

Pm pic after haircut inshallah yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬

@FailedNormieManlet do you have any muscle ? post body maybe I will actually fight you

Will you cuss?

My 6’3 friend actually lost to a manlet (Muay Thai). I told him to jump on juice and showed him Loox transformation lol. He doesn’t have the clavicles tho

Last edited:
When did I say I was a heavy weight?

I said I have very good power, espeically power:weight

@FailedNormieManlet do you have any muscle ? post body maybe I will actually fight you
You fucking monkey tryna leak pms 🤬🤬🤬🤬😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙???. I will rape your whole bloodline 🤬🤬🍆🤬🤬🤬🤙😾😾😾😾. @Curry Suicide he leaked your photo 😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hueless, Curry Suicide and 1 other person
My 6’3 friend actually lost to a manlet lol (Muay Thai). I told him to jump on juice and shower him Loox transformation lol. He doesn’t have the clavicles tho

manlets always have the best physique

but @FailedNormieManlet told me he was kinda fat so maybe not :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and ShowerMaxxing

Youd get deleted

rooting for the scottish underdog in this one tbh

• Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
75kg atm but I can get down to 72kg no problem, doubt I could get much below 70 tho
I think because you’re muscular there’s a good chance you’d win. Like 60/40 if you’re like 70kg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
He is very muscular. I am being conservative with my estimate tbh. Only way he’d beat me is if his gas tank is good too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
My 6’3 friend actually lost to a manlet (Muay Thai). I told him to jump on juice and showed him Loox transformation lol. He doesn’t have the clavicles tho

I mean yeah, he has the physique of a 12 year old.

Any tall guy with a half decent physique will destroy a manlet.

punch and kick power is more about technique and weight(muscle+/fat+/bones)

weightlifting strength makes barely any difference

how much do u weigh btw

• +1
inkwell wrestling arena would be a good idea, ngl

• Love it

how much do u weigh btw
Second this. A bench of 100kg means shit when it comes to punching.

how much do u weigh btw
You’re probably right

I once lost an arm wrestle to my friend who didn’t even lift in uni

I weight 75kg morning weight rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
do u think weightlifting power is useful in judo and bjj or is that purely technique aswell?

is weight relevant on the floor?

• +1
You’re probably right

I once lost an arm wrestle to my friend who didn’t even lift in uni

I weight 75kg morning weight rn
cos punch is more about getting a snap, not pushing

damn 75kg lean is nice

• +1
post muscles pussy you got none i will indeed snap ur gagnly indian shitskin spine with ease son

• +1
do u think weightlifting power is useful in judo and bjj or is that purely technique aswell?

is weight relevant on the floor?
It’s weird to describe, but yeah it’s deffo relevant. Like say I want to do a throw on you, I need to move you so you’re off balance. If you’re heavy it’s hard to move you so hard to off balance therefore harder to throw. If you’re strong, there’s more power in your movement so off balancing people is easier and therefore throwing people is easier.

Some submissions require your opponents arm to be in a certain position for the sub to be hit. If you’re strong you can force someone’s arm to be in that position.

But you still need technique and some people are so good that even if you have that strength, they’ll just find other ways to attack you and so you’re always defending

• +1
post muscles pussy you got none i will indeed snap ur gagnly indian shitskin spine with ease son
Yeah bro, I’ve got no muscles, are you going to come down to the UK or bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
@TheAbyssinian come down to UK or me and failednormie will get the train down to scotland and drag u out ur house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, TheAbyssinian and FailedNormieManlet
sure lmao i will fucking kill u man where u wanna meet
Maybe london, I suppose we need an area to fight too where it’ll be legal, I would say in an MMA gym but they’re not really going to let me just fuck you up. Maybe some sort of park or secluded area

• JFL

It’s over for you, your facing a true breed bbc here, will your 1% abo/Khoi genes help you defend against the mogger of the Ethiopian highlands :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Remember Ethiopians have been beating up Somalis who look like dravsidians so he may have experience with dealing with other darkies

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, TheAbyssinian, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@TheAbyssinian come down to UK or me and failednormie will get the train down to scotland and drag u out ur house
He’s deffo booking a ticket back to his war zone country now. Mf is regretting leaving the hut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and currylightskin
rooting for the scottish underdog in this one tbh
Ewww Scottish :feelswhat:🤢🤮

Yeah nvm @FailedNormieManlet has this in the bag no diff Habesha boy will die by failed Normies presence alone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and TheAbyssinian

Attachments

• SoyJack.gif
    SoyJack.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
It’s over for you, your facing a true breed bbc here, will your 1% abo/Khoi genes help you defend against the mogger of the Ethiopian highlands :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Remember Ethiopians have been beating up Somalis who look like dravsidians so he may have experience with dealing with other darkies
@PrinceLuenLeoncur every thread mention Somlis JFL of course your women look like literal sheboon monkey shits

Ethio and somali women would let hell freeze over before letting your jigaboo braindead negro self go near them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, El Ñero, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person