Found a fight

Maybe london, I suppose we need an area to fight too where it’ll be legal, I would say in an MMA gym but they’re not really going to let me just fuck you up. Maybe some sort of park or secluded area
i will kick flip ur head off fucker try and fight me bitch

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@PrinceLuenLeoncur every thread mention Somlis JFL of course your women look like literal sheboon monkey shits

Ethio and somali women would let hell freeze over before letting your jigaboo braindead negro self go near them
Indeed my fellow sambo, what Quabil are you from?

Ethiopians still occupy Ogaden and will never give it back to greater somaliland, you’ll always be the birch of Habesha and Cushitic Oromo. Keep brining up the Jareer monkies they have nothing to do with this stupid 👽 Zoomalian Infidel heretic born to always be the bitch of Ethiopia

Indeed my fellow sambo, what Quabil are you from?

Ethiopians still occupy Ogaden and will never give it back to greater somaliland, you’ll always be the birch of Habesha and Cushitic Oromo. Keep brining up the Jareer monkies they have nothing to do with this stupid 👽 Zoomalian Infidel heretic born to always be the bitch of Ethiopia
Its federal region of Ethiopia now, both Oromo and Somali marry anyway they are not "cucks". They just don't like jareers like you

reminder for me to practise mma so a guy on a incel forum doesnt fuck me up

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Its federal region of Ethiopia now, both Oromo and Somali marry anyway they are not "cucks". They just don't like jareers like you
There’s a black Somali girl who keeps pippin up on my snap chat trying to flirt, she makes sexual comments to me it’s clear she wants to commit Zina, she is ugly dark with big forehead and looks part Nilotic. What quabil would she be from ded SRS btw?

My Somali buddies mock my Oromo friends even more than Jareers so I dunno and jareers and Somali bully eachother (usually Jareer win)

Ewww Scottish :feelswhat:🤢🤮

Yeah nvm @FailedNormieManlet has this in the bag no diff Habesha boy will die by failed Normies presence alone
Yeah, ofc someone that dedicated their life to training bjj will win most their fights :forcedsmile: . That’s like me challenging niggas to obscure medieval games and pretending to debate that someone else might have a chance.

• JFL
@TheAbyssinian is a skinny kid who lives in Scotland and has agreed to step into the cage with me. I’m at the barbershop rn and would write a detailed funny thread. But know this Nigga is about to get his face smashed by me lol

@Thompsonz @Mogpogs @zv1212 @Manu le coq @RecessedChinCel @Growth Plate @Bonesbonesbonesbone
Gl send us a video bhai

• Love it
Yeah, ofc someone that dedicated their life to training bjj will win most their fights :forcedsmile: . That’s like me challenging niggas to obscure medieval games and pretending to debate that someone else might have a chance.
All I know is that @piratemogger somali women love Jareer cock in Kenya 🇰🇪. Have you ever fucked a Somali girl? They are like normal niggers but have straight noses and looser hair their women are good at being little sluts

All I know is that @piratemogger somali women love Jareer cock in Kenya 🇰🇪. Have you ever fucked a Somali girl? They are like normal niggers but have straight noses and looser hair their women are good at being little sluts
No way Jose. Ive never fucked an ethnic and never will

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You wont fight anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Curry Suicide
Record it and just censor the faces:ogre:

I would fight you nigga here are my stat 84 kg 6'1

Can you record the fight ?