Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 19174, BongMog and 5 others
.org user pretending to like fugly trashy fat girl just to appear manly #234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Krakowski, Debetro and 2 others
all I see is an obese low tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AscensionMan98, try2beme and 6 others
She's also repping the Southall bhais iykyk (well, technically hounslow)

@Corleone @Chadethnic101

I would tag @FailedNormieManlet but he's too young and also too much of a fag and he's busy getting ridden by his pajeeta gf so won't see it anyway, so I'll tag @BombayVikings who is old enough

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24444, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
> fat

> terrastay

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Roquefort and LampPostPrime
I will never understand why cucked males think that being a fat bitch is a fertility trait. Go fuck the obese guy with a wig if u really think like this, shits is as disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 24444 and LampPostPrime
When i saw her from the front I was intrigued, but she seems to carry more stomach fat than she does in her ass, very disappointing. That‘s almost pajeeta tier fat-distribution

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and LampPostPrime
She's also repping the Southall bhais iykyk (well, technically hounslow)

@Corleone @Chadethnic101

I would tag @FailedNormieManlet but he's too young and also too much of a fag and he's busy getting ridden by his pajeeta gf so won't see it anyway, so I'll tag @BombayVikings who is old enough
not into her, she is too thick for me

Negroidic fat distribution and movements compliment the "music"

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
When i saw her from the front I was intrigued, but she seems to carry more stomach fat than she does in her ass, very disappointing. That‘s almost pajeeta tier fat-distribution
View attachment 2291467
This one is prob better but she not got the big hips or the tan or rhe nice face

• Love it
Reactions: Corleone
Worst taste in women on .org

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Worst taste in women on .org
Aren‘t you into girls with the body type of twink boys and have a non-existent sex-drive, you raging homosexual?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24444
fat people look embarassing when they move

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24444
  • Ugh..
So basically men, disgusting. You’re probably weak yourself and therefor admire muscles on women. Got to be careful, people who like „girls“ like that usually turn into troons
I'm bi and like men as well

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Corleone
  • Hmm...
Disgusting fat reptile jew

The people who try to claim they are God's Chosen People a.k.a. the jews are none other than the seed of the Serpent and are Canaanite imposters. The "jews" do not fulfill any Bible prophecy that would identify them as Israel. The Bible claims Israel would be a "Nation and a Company of Nations". The Bible says Yahweh would appoint a place for Israel to the North and the West of present day "Israel" in the isle.(England,See Isaiah). The Bible says Israel would be a "company of Nations.(England, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, South Africa). The "jews" reject Yehoshua as the Messiah. How could they be the "chosen people" if they reject Christ? They are a parasitic society and non-producers of anything. They live off the interest collected in their banks which is a direct violation of Yahweh's law. "Thou shalt not collect usury". They are directly responsible for the conspiracy and murder of Yehoshua. 1John 2:22 says if you reject the Son you are w/o the Father and the anti-Christ. Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 reveal that "jews" are imposters. Israel lost it's true racial identity after the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities and re-emerged as the Scythian people. The "jews" have no semitic blood. They are descendants of the 6th century Khazarian Empire.( See Arthur Koestler's book, the 13th Tribe). It is time Israel awakened to it's true identity the, Caucasian race.
Twelve tribes israel1 750x563
D1ae8ce8 2b8c 4488 a7d5 ad28c6a8adcf
Anglo Saxonsopt551x324o00s551x324
5597164 L

all I see is an obese low tier normie.
yea she's way to fa but I know for sure black men would swarm all over her and call her "thick" and go for that