Iran even hit israeli bases in gaza

The God's Chosen People are having a really bad day currently.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Bars and Shahnameh

me waking up to this:
jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Israel claims they shot down most missiles . This attack was just to show muscle wasn't a real attack they have to save face

lol, because Israel has such a good reputation for always telling the truth
pinocchio GIF
Don't waste time with this "user"

• +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend and Corleone
Israel claims they shot down most missiles . This attack was just to show muscle wasn't a real attack they have to save face
Hebbewem getting his reward for spouting jewish hasbara propaganda again:
SJW Hebbewem

Whatever the jewish people on jewish owned TV stations say is the truth:
80s 1980s GIF

lol, because Israel has such a good reputation for always telling the truth
pinocchio GIF
Compared to the pro palestinians side that lied about the plausibilty of genocide when icj president had to come out and talk about it

Your side will belive israel when it claims isis apologized to them without evidence from israel

Your side will belive israel when it claims isis apologized to them without evidence from israel
as a matter of fact, I don't believe a single word any Israeli official says. Just like the great President Kennedy said in the 1960s "The sons of bitches lie to me constantly"

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
as a matter of fact, I don't believe a single word any Israeli official says. Just like the great President Kennedy said in the 1960s "The sons of bitches lie to me constantly"
You shouldnt trust the pro palestinian side because how much they lied

Total Jew Death 👍

This was the deputy of Colin Powell (US Secretary of State) and the chief of staff of the US army also

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Corleone
cope. indiscriminate missile/rockets doesn't do much but miss. apparently the only confirmed casualty now is a palestinian who got smashed by a piece of missile that was destroyed by iron dome.

me waking up to this:

Didnt one sperg here claim only one missile hit lmao

Iran shows Israel what a real army can do

Israel is only strong when they kill innocent women and children

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
cope. indiscriminate missile/rockets doesn't do much but miss. apparently the only confirmed casualty now is a palestinian who got smashed by a piece of missile that was destroyed by iron dome.

Theres tons of footage and pics of dead jews on gore sites lmao

• +1
Thats the point iran don't want israel to get harmed

these were precise strikes. they arent rockets lol. they hit air bases, intelligence bases and military base in gaza. israel has censorship rule. they dont admit the casualties. less than 10 percent of missiles were intercepted or failed. also iron dome is a joke for defending against ballistic missiles, its used for primitive rockets with low speed and predictable trajectory.

me waking up to this:

israel after spending 6 billion dollars to block the attack

• JFL
ww3 boyos :p lets die