Iran even hit israeli bases in gaza

over for israel if they respond significantly.
If Israel throws nukes that would be their last day on earth as a "state"

According to Scott Ritter, Iran has a missile system in all the country and territory including the different seas they have access to which won't stop shooting missiles for 3 consecutive years at Israel, and is apparently constantly on high alert and automatic once Israel destroys certain Iranian infrastructure.

It's pretty much like their own nuclear option.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend, greywind and 1 other person
The Iranians apparently destroyed approximately 20 F-35 planes

One F-35 plane is worth 1.600.000.000 million dollars. There is only a limited amount of those planes in the world, and every country that has them barely has any including Israel. These planes were used to destroy Gaza and Lebanon constantly against their aidless population who don't have an air force or air defense systems

Also they got a Mossad Headquarters and hit the Neztarim Axis on Gaza.

Perhaps one of the 2 worst days in the history of the Israeli army.
complete failure of israel and us air defense. 90+% of the missiles hit the targets precisely.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Bro literally said 1.6 billion million dollars
Its billions on the USA i think but billions on the rest of the west

Maybe im wrong though and its the other way around

Its billions on the USA i think but billions on the rest of the west

Maybe im wrong though and its the other way around
israel has f35a version which costs about 80-90 million$ to make but us sells it to other countries at much higher price.

This is plausible but I saw videos of grounded rocket shells on fire.
its literally the rule in israel. they let some of the videos out. usually by shin bet agents.
A large percentage of Israel is just desert, and how many were downed?

Already did. Thanks for the links.
iran fired 180 missiles. apparantly 90+% hit the targets.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Shahnameh
israel has f35a version which costs about 80-90 million$ to make but us sells it to other countries at much higher price.
Im not sure because im watching different sources on google and i think the price is not just buying it, but the cost of mantaining it.

Im no expert on this stuff and i dont understand why some sources say 2 billion and others 90 million.

Maybe also the weapons that the plane carries, the fuel, etc??? I have no idea

Im not sure because im watching different sources on google and i think the price is not just buying it, but the cost of mantaining it.

Im no expert on this stuff and i dont understand why some sources say 2 billion and others 90 million.

Maybe also the weapons that the plane carries, the fuel, etc??? I have no idea
maintaining and operating fighter jets costs alot of money. esp 5th gen ones like f35. but the f35a variant costs about 80-90 million $s to make.

Where did you get the information that one plane is worth 1.6 billion?
Apparently it's wrong. I guess he meant the program to creating the plane from scratch or something

It seems Germany bought 35 of those for 10 billion dollars

• +1
Reactions: Bars and raleqtambrobret
maintaining and operating fighter jets costs alot of money. esp 5th gen ones like f35. but the f35a variant costs about 80-90 million $s to make.
I think the US was rushing into saying "The attack was unsuccesful" so that to make the Israelis not to respond after getting humilliated

At the beggining i thought it was just war propaganda but its clear Netanyahu has just unleashed and he is doing what he wants, while the democrats know they are screwed for elections and if they cancel them its a potential civil war

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Bars, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Also, extremely underrated, but they targeted a lot of anti missile systems.

The iron dome is the cheapest one, and one interceptor missile costs 200.000 dollars and there is only a finite number of them.

Apparently they targeted superior ones to the Iron Dome, the Arrow defenses which are for stronger ones.

The cost on Israeli economy today has just been massive. Let alone on soldiers and so on, but they have military media censorship on that with fines and even prison sentences for whoever breaks it.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend and vaseqmoherad
IRGC claimed it were 180 ballistic missiles and 90+% hit the target. there are lots of videos of missiles hitting the targets.
Waiting for you to link them.

How do we know those are hitting their targets?

but muhhh rockets

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
dont care about sandnigger firework shows

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
Waiting for you to link them.

How do we know those are hitting their targets?
The second video the people literally are saying "The airport the airport!!" which is a military airport on Israel

Also, look at how they are landing on the same places that air defenses are throwing interceptors, which was one of the targets and they are also placed at military bases and military airports.

But, im telling you, just go to twitter, there are perhaps hundreds of videos now even better than those.

The second video the people literally are saying "The airport the airport!!" which is a military airport on Israel

Also, look at how they are landing on the same places that air defenses are throwing interceptors, which was one of the targets and they are also placed at military bases and military airports.

But, im telling you, just go to twitter, there are perhaps hundreds of videos now even better than those.
I don't speak Arabic and you ought to wait for evidence of actual military infrastructure being destroyed before getting too excited. Also, if Iran doesn't continue barraging then Israel will have time to restock the Iron Dome, which would mean that these attacks are mainly just meant to posturize and keep Muslimcels content (rather than them trying to overthrow their governments).

I don't speak Arabic and you ought to wait for evidence of actual military infrastructure being destroyed before getting too excited.
So, it's pretty much clear you are just desperately hiding from the truth to not get your fragile and sensible morale even more hurt than what it already is.
Screenshot 20241002 004234 Chrome

Israel doesn't even allow their citizens to post videos, let alone if you are dumb enough to think the army itself will release any footage.

They literally tried to fool everyone when its clear on videos that they barely intercept 1 for every 10 that hit their targets

Also, if Iran doesn't continue barraging then Israel will have time to restock the Iron Dome, which would mean that these attacks are mainly just meant to posturize and keep Muslimcels content (rather than them trying to overthrow their governments).
Keep with the delusion you are living in. If it helps you to cope with the miserable ideology and life you chose, so be it.

But YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
So, it's pretty much clear you are just desperately hiding from the truth to not get your fragile and sensible morale even more hurt than what it already is.
Ironic.

Israel doesn't even allow their citizens to post videos, let alone if you are dumb enough to think the army itself will release any footage.
Yet somehow video evidence of Israeli soldiers allegedly sodomizing prisoners and their helicopters shooting their own citizens gets leaked?

Keep with the delusion you are living in. If it helps you to cope with the miserable ideology and life you chose, so be it.

But YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.
Ironic.

nothing will happen btw

"I don't have an answer so i will just say ironic and skip the video evidence hoping no one will notice my sheer incompetence"
Yet somehow video evidence of Israeli soldiers allegedly sodomizing prisoners gets leaked?
That was not an attack of war, it was a prison rape of an israeli guard towards a palestinian. It isn't inside the military jurisprudence.

Also, leaks are everywhere anyways. The israeli media doesn't post them because they are a easy target, but if a random citizen does like the many that are getting online then they will either fine them, imprison some or even not do anything if the number is too high and got out of hand.

A soldier won't because he would be judged by a military court which is worse.

Just yesterday they ordered even a western media outlet to censor a video of their troops gathering on Lebanon

You can just listen to the israeli army statements and realize how they are constantly telling civilians to not record anything. Its just ridiculous. They are ashamed of their losses because they dont want pressure to mount on the goverment if the public realizes the extent of their constant defeat one after the other.

This is literally an article in the second or third most read newspaper on Israel
What a failure of a human being you are son.

Say shalom to the ignored list.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Gengar and Shahnameh
Also, leaks are everywhere anyways.
Yeah, so maybe in a day we'll get leaks of the alleged damage which should be very easily observable in daylight, even from a distance.

If I was Australia, I would use this as an opportunity to bomb the fuck out of the Aboriginal kingdom. They won't see it coming.

Air Caveman GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Shahnameh
I think the US was rushing into saying "The attack was unsuccesful" so that to make the Israelis not to respond after getting humilliated

At the beggining i thought it was just war propaganda but its clear Netanyahu has just unleashed and he is doing what he wants, while the democrats know they are screwed for elections and if they cancel them its a potential civil war

Once israel faces a real army they will get wrecked hard, they are only strong against palestinian women and children

• +1
Reactions: Bars, greywind and MaghrebGator
Once israel faces a real army they will get wrecked hard, they are only strong against palestinian women and children
Its funny to see this phenomena of secular iranians having this heavily nationalistic vein once things get hot and how they leave differences aside.

I heard about it some time ago and it just baffles me to see it today live, because one thing is to hear about it and another look at it happening.

You didn't hear? One of the Iranian "ballistic" missiles got through THE DOME and hit a Palestinian man in the West Bank. But that's it. The "ballistic" missile only killed him. Nothing else was damaged.

Its funny to see this phenomena of secular iranians having this heavily nationalistic vein once things get hot and how they leave differences aside.

I heard about it some time ago and it just baffles me to see it today live, because one thing is to hear about it and another look at it happening.

This should be all humans, we need to unite against a common enemy not fight each other.

You didn't hear? One of the Iranian "ballistic" missiles got through THE DOME and hit a Palestinian man in the West Bank. But that's it. The "ballistic" missile only killed him. Nothing else was damaged.

Sure mr Goldstein what ever you say

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Iran is messing with gods

• JFL
Many Iranians who stayed in Iran after the revolution are pro-Palestinian but have little to no internet access. Iranians who left the country, mostly consisting of atheists, jews, christians, etc (who oppose the regime), simply have more online presence and express more pro-Israel opinions. This has created a skewed perception of Iranian opinions online.
Just watch this video.

Well said.

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
every single Iranian I met in the West so far was some monarchist and Israel super-fan. They all call themselves Persian instead of Iranian, because they are so ashamed of their country of origin.
Well, Iran is a multi-ethnic country and not all Iranians are Persians. Saying they're Persian is fine.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah, so maybe in a day we'll get leaks of the alleged damage which should be very easily observable in daylight, even from a distance.
Wait a minute i had just to quit the ignore for one second to humilliate you and leave you with your pants and bikinis down one more last time in front of everybody here

• +1
Wait a minute i had just to quit the ignore for one second to humilliate you and leave you with your pants and bikinis down one more last time in front of everybody here

Link to the actual article?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Hopefully the regime gets destroyed by Israel. They can both nuke each other to high hell

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Hopefully they purge each other from our world

every single Iranian I met in the West so far was some monarchist and Israel super-fan. They all call themselves Persian instead of Iranian, because they are so ashamed of their country of origin.

Iranian is for anyone in iran
We have Turkic groups like Azeri,Qashqai and khalaj who are not Persian but part of Iran so they are Iranian.

This is why we make that distinction