Found out I am not a Crimean tatar at all

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
7,073
Reputation
9,571
My dad took an DNA test and there was no Crimean tatar heritage, I found out I am 22% balt and 16% balkan though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
My dad took an DNA test and there was no Crimean tatar heritage, I found out I am 22% balt and 16% balkan though.
Brutal Balkanpill, јебига бре
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4464
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
4
Views
28
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
vux
Replies
3
Views
29
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
Big Boss
Replies
2
Views
33
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
60
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
OrbitMax
Replies
16
Views
65
OrbitMax
OrbitMax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top