Fractured bone

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
I hit my head with all my force into a metal sink while slipping and I hit the place where the neurocranium connects to the splachnocranium could I use some mega epic techniques to look better? I also possibly fractured it because I can barely open my mouth open without feeling like the Mexican cartel is cutting my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder and Deleted member 8699
How about a doctor

I hit my head with all my force into a metal sink while slipping and I hit the place where the neurocranium connects to the splachnocranium could I use some mega epic techniques to look better? I also possibly fractured it because I can barely open my mouth open without feeling like the Mexican cartel is cutting my dick
Mariana trench iq

Do it again, in another spot, so that the skull becomes easily adjustable? Diy morph of your skull/face?