Fragrancemaxxing

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
Fragrancemaxxing is something you can do within a matter of seconds in order to complement your clothing style and boost attractiveness.It's not something big, and almost all LTN and maybe even normies won't even compliment you jfl but I have noticed that betterlooking people (males and foids) did pay me compliments every once in a while for wearing a good cologne.

Colognes for MILFmaxxing (mostly old school colognes, you will smell like a father.Some are very masculine, some are sweet.Google them and do your own research)

Neutral fragrances.All smell very pleasent,masculine, fresh and are appropriate for daily use, even school,work,etc.

Sweet fragrances.Good for going on dates,parties w normies.High sex appeal and compliment factor from young women.The male torso one is better suited for younger people, while the one from Guerlain is more reserved and masculine (late 20s-early 30s).Generally depends on your style and looks also.

Bold fragrances.These ones are a bit more niche.They have a stronger character and will get you smelling different.Some will like it, some won't.More daring than all the categories and gets you less compliments in general, but better compliments if you meet a person with the same taste.

Feel free to ask me questions if you want to.I also have like 20 more colognes in small sample sizes like 10-15ml at most cause I couldn't bother buying bottles like a retard.Also never buy retail,always online with a discount.You will save big bucks in the long run and about 50-60% on each cologne

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 5969 and 14 others
Fragrancemaxxing is something you can do within a matter of seconds in order to complement your clothing style and boost attractiveness.It's not something big, and almost all LTN and maybe even normies won't even compliment you jfl but I have noticed that betterlooking people (males and foids) did pay me compliments every once in a while for wearing a good cologne.

Colognes for MILFmaxxing (mostly old school colognes, you will smell like a father.Some are very masculine, some are sweet.Google them and do your own research)

Neutral fragrances.All smell very pleasent,masculine, fresh and are appropriate for daily use, even school,work,etc.

Sweet fragrances.Good for going on dates,parties w normies.High sex appeal and compliment factor from young women.The male torso one is better suited for younger people, while the one from Guerlain is more reserved and masculine (late 20s-early 30s).Generally depends on your style and looks also.

Bold fragrances.These ones are a bit more niche.They have a stronger character and will get you smelling different.Some will like it, some won't.More daring than all the categories and gets you less compliments in general, but better compliments if you meet a person with the same taste.

Feel free to ask me questions if you want to.I also have like 20 more colognes in small sample sizes like 10-15ml at most cause I couldn't bother buying bottles like a retard.Also never buy retail,always online with a discount.You will save big bucks in the long run and about 50-60% on each cologne

I got a small collection myself but jfl @ you if you don't have at least 2 bottles of good fragrances.1 masc & fresh and 1 sweet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6963 and JL~
Untitled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 13021, JoseFromLondon and 1 other person
Ball sweat + body odour + old cum is all the masculine musk I need to pull bitches.
Miss me with this gay ass bottled shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Shit thread

Chad just uses cheap perfume from costco. It's cringe when ugly males use a $170 perfume, people will just think you're a tryhard.

It's the man that makes a cologne smell good, not the other way around.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, everythingisacope and JoseFromLondon
Shit thread

Chad just uses cheap perfume from costco. It's cringe when ugly males use a $170 perfume, people will just think you're a tryhard.

EDIT : It's the man that makes a cologne smell good, not the other way around.
this is true.Hence why being ugly will barely get you compliments

Last edited:
Nice thread

I got bleu de chanel (eau de toilette) :/
La nuit de l'homme
And allure homme sport

All 3 are great, but i search something more masculine

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Shit thread

Same as you said, chad can do whatever he wants.
But to sub-chad guys, everything matters, without exception.
Smell good isn't try hard imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and everythingisacope
I would add YSL L'homme to the list of neutral fragrances, it's beautiful

• +1
Same as you said, chad can do whatever he wants.
But to sub-chad guys, everything matters, without exception.
Smell good isn't try hard imo.
I agree with his shit to some extent but I swear my blood pressure going up every time some defeatist with this mentality comments retarded shit.You are not chad(lmao hard @ the concept of a perfect chad) so you better yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Nice thread

I got bleu de chanel (eau de toilette) :/
La nuit de l'homme
And allure homme sport

All 3 are great, but i search something more masculine
depends what you define as masculine.old school masc or modern?

• +1
Reactions: Opa-blia
Masc, like less fruits, more Leather, or oud
But not too old
rasasi la yuqawam is pure leather with raspberries pretty masculine tbh fits well if you are badboymaxxed

Bois d'argent mog all

What’s better sauvage edp or edt?

Chad can smell like shit and still slay

Chad can smell like shit and still slay
Ok tbh thats bs. I had a chadlite short friend who smelled like shit bc of a rare skin condition and that drove his crush away

Fucking faggots shit talking this thread kill yourself its fucking looksmax.me you incels don’t belong on this site go back to bitching about random shit.
Thank you OP for this thread. I’m going to read every word now.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn, volcelfatcel, Lars and 3 others

Which one should I buy for the cheapest biggest bang for buck for hanging out with young girls and normies?

• +1
Low iq low effort thread

Fuuuck is there a big difference I bought edp and I don’t think I can strum anymore
nah, the EDP is good too and difference isn't big

Which one should I buy for the cheapest biggest bang for buck for hanging out with young girls and normies?
I would recommend Versace Dylan Blue

hey man very nice collection i have those 4
and want to try baccarat rouge 540 did you ever smell it and think i would like it? i also love noir extreme

Which one would you use as a robust prettyboy?

hey man very nice collection i have those 4 View attachment 1053683 and want to try baccarat rouge 540 did you ever smell it and think i would like it? i also love noir extreme
I have 2ml br540 extrait and it smells very feminine, cotton candy like.I would not want to wear it nor would I say it would suit your style or pheno, but the edp might be different

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i use adidas ice dive from the dollar store tbh

Jean Paul Ultramale, Armani the code and paco rabanne 1 million are the ones I'm rotating. I think I overall prefer ultramale.

Which one would you use as a robust prettyboy?
depends on the ocasion...I'd go with a leather fragrance, in my case I use la yuqawam but tom ford ombre leather would be the better choice for many IMO and better for daily use

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Jean Paul Ultramale, Armani the code and paco rabanne 1 million are the ones I'm rotating. I think I overall prefer ultramale.
ultramale is good if under 20 and prettyboy with collagen pheno apart from that I like the smell and bought it but it does not suit me I rarely wear it

Seems like a good thing to max after I lean out. Gonna keep it bookmarked good post.

• +1
ultramale is good if under 20 and prettyboy with collagen pheno apart from that I like the smell and bought it but it does not suit me I rarely wear it
lmao I'm masc 29yo, I get compliments on it. I would never be caught dead wearing the original one, thats for sub 20 yos imo.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and everythingisacope
i use adidas ice dive from the dollar store tbh
I despise such fragrances not for their generic smell cause they smell "ok" but for the fact that they last 30 minuted

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
I have 2ml br540 extrait and it smells very feminine, cotton candy like.I would not want to wear it nor would I say it would suit your style or pheno, but the edp might be different
Yeah i like sweet fragrences and i am really intrested in the scent gonna try the dupe ariana grande cloud lmao :lul:

• +1
Amber Kiso - DS & Durga.

My holy grail perfume - not for every occasion, you smell a bit like a Japanese temple, but you def stand out ( in a very positive way)

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6423
I've got some and getting more but I find that fragrance is like personality and cool interests. They only matter and get noticed if you look good enough to garner interest in the first place

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Need2Ascend and everythingisacope
I've got some and getting more but I find that fragrance is like personality a nd cool interests. They only matter and get noticed if you look good enough to garner interest in the first place
of course like supplements, don't even bother if the base could use work

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I've got some and getting more but I find that fragrance is like personality and cool interests. They only matter and get noticed if you look good enough to garner interest in the first place
need face for it to work ofc, but its a good bonus to have that raise psl by .25 when you smell good they will relate that smell to you and they get obsessed with it. I'll look into this once I lean the fuck out and then see what I get honestly, prob gonna be one of the masc scents even as a youngcel since I have no prominent pretty boy features

• +1
acqua di gio profumo is my daily. So many compliments it's unreal. I really liked sauvage until everyone and their mother started using it.

• +1
acqua di gio profumo is my daily. So many compliments it's unreal. I really liked sauvage until everyone and their mother started using it.
adg profumo.classy.masculine