Fragrances

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Please recommend some nice, high quality fragrances that have a masculine scent, but with sweet undertones.

Pheromones= best fragrance and everything else is synthetic cope.Works for htn+ tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Pheromones= best fragrance and everything else is synthetic cope.Works for htn+ tho.
All the girls I’ve been with appreciated my scent when I was wearing some expensive fragrance like Creed so I wouldn’t say it’s cope.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
All the girls I’ve been with appreciated my scent when I was wearing some expensive fragrance like Creed so I wouldn’t say it’s cope.
Looking for a sweet and masculine smell.

Recommending fragrances would depend on the weather season and also other factors such as your age and preferences, my personal fragrance is This is Him Zadig & Voltaire, from my point of view it is subtle, original and masculine.
It has notes of pepper and Vanilla, Incense and Sandal.

Another fragrance that I would recommend is Loewe 7 Anonymous, it is elegant, for autumn and winter, since it smells of leather, incense and also woody.

If you want to try another fragrance that is more appropriate for summer, I recommend the Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana, which has a ocean vibe, citrus aroma and overall very fresh.

I hope these recommendations help you, the most important thing with fragrances is finding the vibe you want to project.

• +1
Recommending fragrances would depend on the weather season and also other factors such as your age and preferences, my personal fragrance is This is Him Zadig & Voltaire, from my point of view it is subtle, original and masculine.
It has notes of pepper and Vanilla, Incense and Sandal.

Another fragrance that I would recommend is Loewe 7 Anonymous, it is elegant, for autumn and winter, since it smells of leather, incense and also woody.

If you want to try another fragrance that is more appropriate for summer, I recommend the Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana, which has a ocean vibe, citrus aroma and overall very fresh.

I hope these recommendations help you, the most important thing with fragrances is finding the vibe you want to project.
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: ZakNoel

• +1
Htn+ male moments.

• Woah