Frame and bf% estimations

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend

video quality might be shit
Completely relaxed with no pump, estimations for bf%?
also I suspect I'm a framecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Framletgod
no framecel for ur back

how long have u been working out for

i would guess 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1680
12-14 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
height is correlated with frame so if ur below 5'11 ur most likely gonna have a smaller frame

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1680
damn if he's 14-16% I must be like 18% rn

More shreds and cycle u look like curry zyzz

14-15%

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1680
15-16%

• +1
Just stay flexed theory that what I do now

• +1
Flexed and in half natty lighting
The only time my abs look decent is flexed and after i work them out ideally with bathroom lighting. I’m at 15% body fat

The only time my abs look decent is flexed and after i work them out ideally with bathroom lighting. I’m at 15% body fat
Going gym later today, I'll show you a pic of how I look pumped and in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2969
You're 14% trust me I'm a personal trainer bro

Like 15, all but 3 were average Indian girls

Yep

14% is what I've always suspected, I can definitely lean down further right? Both facially and body wise.
I assume you are chirsitian from your IG? Holy shit my theory is becoming more legit, every Christian Tamil are good looking from what I have noticed.

Yep

14% is what I've always suspected, I can definitely lean down further right? Both facially and body wise.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, keto and lots of cardio, if you're consistent you could drop down to 9-8%

• +1
Good ratio, don't look like framecel to me. BF 12+?

video quality might be shit
Completely relaxed with no pump, estimations for bf%?
also I suspect I'm a framecel

offtopic you mog the thot in your sig

• +1
  • +1
I assume you are chirsitian from your IG? Holy shit my theory is becoming more legit, every Christian Tamil are good looking from what I have noticed.
A lot of people don't realize this but I have English blood from when British Christians came to Tamil Nadu and Kerala

A lot of people don't realize this but I have English blood from when British Christians came to Tamil Nadu and Kerala
You told me before I remember.

Good ratio, don't look like framecel to me. BF 12+?
I have decent proportions and insertions but I look visibly narrow next to other guys

I have decent proportions and insertions but I look visibly narrow next to other guys
I think I'm narrow too every time I wear one of my T-shirts. I cope by thinking it's because of the T-shits (they became too small and I'm too lazy to go buy new ones). Maybe it's general inferioreity comples or smth

• +1
Frame is average. It kind of looks like ur shrugging a bit lol. Bodyfat % is around 14-15%

• +1
I think I'm narrow too every time I wear one of my T-shirts. I cope by thinking it's because of the T-shits (they became too small and I'm too lazy to go buy new ones). Maybe it's general inferioreity comples or smth
Pretty sure I also have an inferiority complex as well. I get sizemogged often, but on the off chance I sizemog someone else I admittedly get a dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
I was remembering of one post of your in high school (or school i don't remember too much) how you ascended to this?

Nice shoulder/waist rstio but hips Look kinda wide

Decent frame about 17%bf

• +1
looking like you dont eat curry mate

One that is wider than mine

wider where - shoulders, chest, hips?

I'm asking because there is the misconception that a "big" frame is something like Paul Dillet, when in reality, if your frame is actually big, you will have big everything, including the pelvic area. And that's not really aesthetic, Statham is a good example.

How do you look smaller next to other guys. What's your height and bideltoid?

looking like you dont eat curry mate
Curry makes you stink of poo
any white foid?
One
wider where - shoulders, chest, hips?

I'm asking because there is the misconception that a "big" frame is something like Paul Dillet, when in reality, if your frame is actually big, you will have big everything, including the pelvic area. And that's not really aesthetic, Statham is a good example.
I know what you mean, Alexander Ludwig is a good example, my proportions are ok its just I have a really below average bideltoid. My hips are fine, but my ribcage is also a bit narrow
How do you look smaller next to other guys. What's your height and bideltoid?
Height is 5'7 and I can't remember my bideltoid

Loads of people overestimates their own bf
*underestimate
It's the dunning Kruger effect. It's painfully apparent on this forum

• Woah
i bet you don't. the average is laughable

yeah, another thing that comes into play - no way you can ever compare your width with a above average 6'2 guy unless you're heavily roided.
Fair enough about the height thing. Maybe it's just a complex, but I honestly feel narrower than most guys I see outside.