• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
radio ga ga radio go go

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Pietrosiek
does he talk about bones?

wtf he said his wrists are 6.8 inches.And he still looks super dope.I always though 6.7 is death for me but guess not.Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2846
not gonna get body dismorphia aswell

face and height dismrphia is already enough

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
saw this ages ago

wtf he said his wrists are 6.8 inches.And he still looks super dope.I always though 6.7 is death for me but guess not.Lifefuel
I want 8in wrist and 2.0 stw.

frame = shoulders. yes it looks better as a v Tapper but who the fk is gonna undress you in public

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
frame = shoulders. yes it looks better as a v Tapper but who the fk is gonna undress you in public
You can see it in t-shirt and bone thickness gives you overall size.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and JustTrynaGrow
He doesn't talk about ribcage width, that is an important aspect of frame.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Lolcel, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
You would never think of your wrists as anything other than totally normal if they actually were 6.7". Considering you're barely even 17 and a skinny twig that would mean that they are above average.

You would never think of your wrists as anything other than totally normal if they actually were 6.7". Considering you're barely even 17 and a skinny twig that would mean that they are above average.
They look small to me sometimes tbh.
Also even If Im 17.Theyre not gonna grow anymore.Its ok tho.

Theyre not gonna grow anymore
They will, most of older people have much bigger wrists. I think not much but it will. That explain why all teenagers weight so small compared to adults

Frame is litterally your skeleton the width of your clavicules and the narrowness of your waist and the length of your limbs etc muscle can be gained easily with gym and roids but you can't gain bones

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Frame is litterally your skeleton the width of your clavicules and the narrowness of your waist and the length of your limbs etc
waist size is related to pelvis as well as hips. Also bone thickness matter too for size

waist size is related to pelvis as well as hips. Also bone thickness matter too for size
Yeah but the things that matters the most are clavicules width/pelvis narrowness/length of limbs

Yeah but the things that matters the most are clavicules width/pelvis narrowness/length of limbs
yes but you won't be heavy weight with small bones. I want thick bones becouse of increased weight, bones harded to break etc.

yes but you won't be heavy weight with small bones. I want thick bones becouse of increased weight, bones harded to break etc.
I have wide clavicules/narrow pelvis/long bones but they're not thick and now that i am filling up my frame i am starting to look asthetic af heavy bones are overrated it's about thr v shape and muscle fullness nlt the thick bones

I have wide clavicules/narrow pelvis/long bones but they're not thick and now that i am filling up my frame i am starting to look asthetic af heavy bones are overrated it's about thr v shape and muscle fullness nlt the thick bones
not for fighting, thick bones is what gives you the weight and size, look at brock lesnar fists. I wand crush people skulls with that

not for fighting, thick bones is what gives you the weight and size, look at brock lesnar fists. I wand crush people skulls with that
Brock lesnar's frame is ideal for cracking skulls but looks like shit aesthetically speaking i just wanna fuck man i dowanna be beating up people even though i can what's the point lol ?

Brock lesnar's frame is ideal for cracking skulls but looks like shit aesthetically speaking i just wanna fuck man i dowanna be beating up people even though i can what's the point lol ?
So what's the point of frame? Foids don't give a shit about it either, i want frame for fighing and face for attracting foids

So what's the point of frame? Foids don't give a shit about it either, i want frame for fighing and face for attracting foids
Lol foids GIVE a huuuuge fuck about frame when it's aesthetic lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
Lol foids GIVE a huuuuge fuck about frame when it's aesthetic lol
cope, being aesthetic with small tiny hands with same size of foid is not good for me unless i'm preetyboy (i'm not). I rather have thick bones and be heavy motherfucker with big hands, feet, skull, weighting 110kg or more.

cope, being aesthetic with small tiny hands with same size of foid is not good for me unless i'm preetyboy (i'm not). I rather have thick bones and be heavy motherfucker with big hands, feet, skull, weighting 110kg or more.
Btw my skull is big as shit /i wear size 12/my hands are huge af but my joints are small

lol that's weid, it must look comical big hand with tiny wrist
Not that comical in fact as my frame is getting filled with muscle it looks aesthetic af big joints look ugly imo

The frame not only have a impact in your movements, but is a dominant masculine trait.

Not that comical in fact as my frame is getting filled with muscle it looks aesthetic af big joints look ugly imo
disagree, joints are whole done structure thicknes, including arms, legs, ribcage, clavicles, pelvis, everything is thicker and more solid.

disagree, joints are whole done structure thicknes, including arms, legs, ribcage, clavicles, pelvis, everything is thicker and more solid.
Not necessarily but to each his own i am very happy with the way my frame looks

@cocainecowboy my shoulder waist was a score of 9 on this video when I did it a while ago but basically everything else was subhuman

I'll probably remeassure again

stop

now
stop

now