Frame + Height > Face

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Proto Iranid-Zagrosian
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face. Who would slay more for fucks sake, first one or second? Men are gonna respect and obey first one much more so it means power. With power comes the girls. Frame and height also attracts foids just by its own. No need to discuss it more :feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15827, RoundHouse and 7 others
over for lanky cunts like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and .👽.
7.5 PSL face
Images

are u fucking retarded? That's Gandy + Cavill + hexum + Opry + hernan + chico morphed together in one face and then Hollywood 2 Faceapped 300 times in a row. I would let this nigga fuck me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
View attachment 1349058

are u fucking retarded? That's Gandy + Cavill + hexum + Opry + hernan + chico morphed together in one face and then Hollywood 2 Faceapped 300 times in a row. I would let this nigga fuck me
U dont have to insult me dude. I just started my opinion. Well that 7. 5 PSL guy would also slay well but a guy with 25 inch bideltoid and 6.3 foot will perform much better. But anyway let say it 7 not 7.5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Deleted member 14139
U dont have to insult me dude. I just started my opinion. Well that 7.5 PSL guy would also slay well but a guy with 25 inch bideltoid and 6.3 foot will perform much better
sorry bro

everything matters tbh. There have been like 5 threads today comparing face vs height today. you need both. That's the gloomy reality of being a male. You can't have one or the other. You need both, or at least a good degree of everything. Everyone's coping with their most prominent trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, RoundHouse, Deleted member 11758 and 9 others
sorry bro

everything matters tbh. There have been like 5 threads today comparing face vs height today. you need both. That's the gloomy reality of being a male. You can't have one or the other. You need both, or at least a good degree of everything. Everyone's coping with their most prominent trait
Np man, U actually can be right. 7.5 PSL is a lot. But irl appeal wise a frame and height is more important than face. Of course if u are avg or above

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Np man, U actually can be right. 7.5 PSL is a lot. But irl appeal wise a frame and height is more important than face. Of course if u are avg or above
Height and frame provide presence, assertiveness and dominance, which are good and contribute to overall SMV. Is height intrinsically sexually attractive? To an extent, but that extent doesn't seem to be as major as facial attractivness. Height is majorly helpful in getting LTRs, since it scratches women's lizard brain desire for "safety", especially in dating cultures with less casual sex and more focus on LTRs

R7rVy2f

Face is more important than height assuming height isn't 5'8 and below

Also no idea what you mean by "in real life". As opposed to what? If you mean Tinder, it is very much real life

• +1
Reactions: mehman, RoundHouse, AscendingHero and 6 others
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face
That’s not a fair comparison since 5PSL is above average whereas 5‘10 isn’t above average.
So you Must give the tall huge framed guy a 4-4.5 psl face in order to make the comparison fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Frame + height maybe if both are top tier, but height alone is not enough

Bro i had a framecel 6’3 friend in first year of college and i am 5’9 and i fucked and in first week i fucked 3 girls in a row in 3 days he 0. Id pick face everyday of the week. Just like youd pick a girl with a good face over body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 2 others
Frame is the least important and height + face matters most but they all matter

Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face. Who would slay more for fucks sake, first one or second? Men are gonna respect and obey first one much more so it means power. With power comes the girls. Frame and height also attracts foids just by its own. No need to discuss it more :feelsez:
I agree. This applies to 90% of men. But if your bottom 10% facially like me you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
That’s not a fair comparison since 5PSL is above average whereas 5‘10 isn’t above average.
So you Must give the tall huge framed guy a 4-4.5 psl face in order to make the comparison fair
U may be right with that one

Height and frame provide presence, assertiveness and dominance, which are good and contribute to overall SMV. Is height intrinsically sexually attractive? To an extent, but that extent doesn't seem to be as major as facial attractivness. Height is majorly helpful in getting LTRs, since it scratches women's lizard brain desire for "safety", especially in dating cultures with less casual sex and more focus on LTRs

View attachment 1349093

Also no idea what you mean by "in real life". As opposed to what? If you mean Tinder, it is very much real life
Based

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14139
I'm 6,3 and 5 psl I only get fat bitches

sorry bro

this

View attachment 1349093

FUCKING THIS, another high iq user holy cow, what happened to old psl? it's water but how many of such posts do we see nowadays. Retards are still making the same arguments spamming looksmaxxing topic with muh height vs face and other shit when we could be talking about more impactful important things.

Sigh, another good user bites the dust.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
this is the only explanation for why I get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
i’m under 5’10 and i still get pussy

FUCKING THIS, another high iq user holy cow, what happened to old psl? it's water but how many of such posts do we see nowadays. Retards are still making the same arguments spamming looksmaxxing topic with muh height vs face and other shit when we could be talking about more impactful important things.

Sigh, another good user bites the dust.
No, discussing which part of ourselves add to our attractiveness is a good way to know from qhere to start. An also people can write whatever they want to talk about and that does not make them retarded. U wimp

I mean yea water if there are 3 stuff that affect your overall attractiveness then yes excelling in 2/3 will make you slay

you can play around with the equation, good frame good face but manlet you'll still slay, and so on

7 psl 5'10 mogs 5 psl @ 6'3 any fucking day​

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 11758
I mean yea water if there are 3 stuff that affect your overall attractiveness then yes excelling in 2/3 will make you slay

you can play around with the equation, good frame good face but manlet you'll still slay, and so on
Well I actually changed my opinions about this topic sinxe I wrote this. Now imo frame( height+width)= face and face> height. Most of the time the ones who are well built does have pretty masc faces.

7 psl 5'10 mogs 5 psl @ 6'3 any fucking day​

Maybe it can mogs 6'3 with narrow or normal build but wih a really decent frame not really. But my theory was wrong from the start. Actually guys who have a well thick wide builds, most of the time have really solid faces.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse