Discussion Frame + Height > Face

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Trainee
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Posts
29
Reputation
23
Time online
4d 21h 42m
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face. Who would slay more for fucks sake, first one or second? Men are gonna respect and obey first one much more so it means power. With power comes the girls. Frame and height also attracts foids just by its own. No need to discuss it more :feelsez:
 
Last edited:
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
9,644
Reputation
15,334
Time online
65d 23h 22m
over for lanky cunts like me
 
Drago Soprano

Drago Soprano

Banned
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
665
Reputation
1,363
Time online
18d 4h 54m
ArdaxHG said:
7.5 PSL face


are u fucking retarded? That's Gandy + Cavill + hexum + Opry + hernan + chico morphed together in one face and then Hollywood 2 Faceapped 300 times in a row. I would let this nigga fuck me
 
ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Trainee
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Posts
29
Reputation
23
Time online
4d 21h 42m
Drago Soprano said:
View attachment 1349058

are u fucking retarded? That's Gandy + Cavill + hexum + Opry + hernan + chico morphed together in one face and then Hollywood 2 Faceapped 300 times in a row. I would let this nigga fuck me
U dont have to insult me dude. I just started my opinion. Well that 7. 5 PSL guy would also slay well but a guy with 25 inch bideltoid and 6.3 foot will perform much better. But anyway let say it 7 not 7.5
 
Drago Soprano

Drago Soprano

Banned
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
665
Reputation
1,363
Time online
18d 4h 54m
ArdaxHG said:
U dont have to insult me dude. I just started my opinion. Well that 7.5 PSL guy would also slay well but a guy with 25 inch bideltoid and 6.3 foot will perform much better
sorry bro


everything matters tbh. There have been like 5 threads today comparing face vs height today. you need both. That's the gloomy reality of being a male. You can't have one or the other. You need both, or at least a good degree of everything. Everyone's coping with their most prominent trait
 
ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Trainee
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Posts
29
Reputation
23
Time online
4d 21h 42m
Drago Soprano said:
sorry bro


everything matters tbh. There have been like 5 threads today comparing face vs height today. you need both. That's the gloomy reality of being a male. You can't have one or the other. You need both, or at least a good degree of everything. Everyone's coping with their most prominent trait
Np man, U actually can be right. 7.5 PSL is a lot. But irl appeal wise a frame and height is more important than face. Of course if u are avg or above
 
Drago Soprano

Drago Soprano

Banned
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
665
Reputation
1,363
Time online
18d 4h 54m
ArdaxHG said:
Np man, U actually can be right. 7.5 PSL is a lot. But irl appeal wise a frame and height is more important than face. Of course if u are avg or above
Height and frame provide presence, assertiveness and dominance, which are good and contribute to overall SMV. Is height intrinsically sexually attractive? To an extent, but that extent doesn't seem to be as major as facial attractivness. Height is majorly helpful in getting LTRs, since it scratches women's lizard brain desire for "safety", especially in dating cultures with less casual sex and more focus on LTRs






Face is more important than height assuming height isn't 5'8 and below


Also no idea what you mean by "in real life". As opposed to what? If you mean Tinder, it is very much real life
 
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
6,494
Reputation
17,337
Time online
62d 18h 26m
ArdaxHG said:
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face
That’s not a fair comparison since 5PSL is above average whereas 5‘10 isn’t above average.
So you Must give the tall huge framed guy a 4-4.5 psl face in order to make the comparison fair
 
jfcage

jfcage

Mage
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Posts
755
Reputation
881
Time online
106d 2h 36m
Frame + height maybe if both are top tier, but height alone is not enough
 
Zerox

Zerox

Apprentice
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
203
Reputation
320
Time online
10d 12h 21m
Bro i had a framecel 6’3 friend in first year of college and i am 5’9 and i fucked and in first week i fucked 3 girls in a row in 3 days he 0. Id pick face everyday of the week. Just like youd pick a girl with a good face over body
 
calzium

calzium

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
247
Reputation
327
Time online
2d 19h 34m
Frame is the least important and height + face matters most but they all matter
 
chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
434
Reputation
674
Time online
7d 3h 27m
ArdaxHG said:
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face. Who would slay more for fucks sake, first one or second? Men are gonna respect and obey first one much more so it means power. With power comes the girls. Frame and height also attracts foids just by its own. No need to discuss it more :feelsez:
I agree. This applies to 90% of men. But if your bottom 10% facially like me you need surgery
 
ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Trainee
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Posts
29
Reputation
23
Time online
4d 21h 42m
germanlooks said:
That’s not a fair comparison since 5PSL is above average whereas 5‘10 isn’t above average.
So you Must give the tall huge framed guy a 4-4.5 psl face in order to make the comparison fair
U may be right with that one
 
subhuman pakicel

subhuman pakicel

Instructor
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
501
Reputation
507
Time online
24d 7h 53m
Drago Soprano said:
Height and frame provide presence, assertiveness and dominance, which are good and contribute to overall SMV. Is height intrinsically sexually attractive? To an extent, but that extent doesn't seem to be as major as facial attractivness. Height is majorly helpful in getting LTRs, since it scratches women's lizard brain desire for "safety", especially in dating cultures with less casual sex and more focus on LTRs



View attachment 1349093


Face is more important than height assuming height isn't 5'8 and below


Also no idea what you mean by "in real life". As opposed to what? If you mean Tinder, it is very much real life
Based
 
Fart mic

Fart mic

Adept
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
106
Reputation
55
Time online
1d 1h 8m
ArdaxHG said:
Imagine a guy with a 5 PSL face but huge frame plus 6.3 foot height and another one with average frame + 5.10 height but 7 PSL face. Who would slay more for fucks sake, first one or second? Men are gonna respect and obey first one much more so it means power. With power comes the girls. Frame and height also attracts foids just by its own. No need to discuss it more :feelsez:
I'm 6,3 and 5 psl I only get fat bitches
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
3
Views
505
PubertyMaxxer
PubertyMaxxer
germanlooks
Replies
41
Views
1K
OverSinceBirth
OverSinceBirth
Bandana
Replies
11
Views
446
Bandana
Bandana
materialistic
Blackpill How to mog someone
Replies
9
Views
711
Htobrother
Htobrother
RODEBLUR
Replies
166
Views
3K
USER0213
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Top