Frame Or Height ? Which One Is The "Tits" ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i go crazy when i see girls with titse like this

Sofiiiiagomez 87325522 484008365835927 1869822570705797246 n
Sofiiiiagomez 121696019 180343520309154 1603689838466680431 n

is shoulders equivalent boobs on girls ?

Foids i know always compliment shoulders but i cannot decide if tall men do this effect or a really good wide shoulder / narrow waist ratio give it too.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Chadeep, Xangsane and 3 others
Frame imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Height by far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Inscol and Deleted member 7725
Height imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
idk tough to tell both important but frame is prolly more so

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Frame. Height is cope. Height is men is exactly the same as height in women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Xangsane, mogstar and 11 others
I don't give a shit about tits. And girls don't give a shit that I'm 6'2". So I guess it's height.

And ass is equivalent of face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, the next o'pry, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I agree with frame. shoulders are insane high smv. and i'm not talking about gym maxxed muscle shoulders that much though it can help, but just genetic wide shoulders. although if shoulders are t1t5 height is @$$

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
I don't give a shit about tits. And girls don't give a shit that I'm 6'2". So I guess it's height.

And ass is equivalent of face.
you can change ass to tits if you are into ass. i'm just trying to say boobs boost my libido like rocket high.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
there was literally a study that said men responded to big tits in women the same way women reacted to big shoulders in men

so the answer to ur question is frame

but height is still superior

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, the next o'pry, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
there was literally a study that said men responded to big tits in women the same way women reacted to big shoulders in men

so the answer to ur question is frame

but height is still superior
how come height superior then ?

tits would be like dick

hip to waist ratio on a girl :: Shoulder to waist ratio is the answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yuya Moggershima, the next o'pry and 2 others
shoulder to waist in a man is like a womans hips and ass

View attachment 1339212View attachment 1339213

Foids i know always compliment shoulders but i cannot decide if tall men do this effect or a really good wide shoulder / narrow waist ratio give it too.

What do you think?
if u are not manlet aka have atlleast average height then frame mogs so hard that its not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Constantin Denis, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Frame. Height is cope. Height is men is exactly the same as height in women.
Height isn't that Underplayed mate. You might be slightly biased considering how you're so overloaded on it while lacking face.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
There was a study that showed Male faces hold way more weight in the Looks complex over all other physicals for Women, than the case for men and their preferences.

I agree with frame. shoulders are insane high smv. and i'm not talking about gym maxxed muscle shoulders that much though it can help, but just genetic wide shoulders. although if shoulders are t1t5 height is @$$
Cope I'm broad af warrior frame and forward grown jaw and browridge but am incel af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Cope I'm broad af warrior frame and forward grown jaw and browridge but am incel af
I mean me too, and I also have height 6'2. But it doesn't matter cus I have beyond fucked up skin so my psl is in the dirt.

Frame & Height = tits & ass

Comparing importance:

Male face > Female face
Male height >>> Female height
Male body <= Female body

Anyone comparing male height to boobs is outright delusional. I would say that specific components of the male upper body could be compared to boobs if you really wanted to force that comparison.

Last edited:
Height scales with frame potential.

im pretty tall but have a terrible frame, 9 yo girls have wider shoulders than me. face > height + frame anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Stopping@Nothing19
height if <5'10

I don't think male and female trait attractivness to the opposite gender is comparable. Men's main mode of mate seeking is short term, and is mostly based in superficial indicatives of sexual maturity and fertility like hip to waist ratio, big full ass, big tits, big lips

Women, at least evolutionarily speaking (but not pragmatically due to birth control/condoms) have the larger gonads and take the biggest risk when having sex, so mate selection is flipped upside DOWN. If she's going to take the risk of being impregnated, she's going to make sure you're facially good-looking, not just hormonally fertile (high T)

This is not to say superficially attractive traits like height/frame don't matter, but they're weak multipliers, and with a bad face, you're multiplying by 0 (at least when it comes to slaying. Tall ugly guys can still get into relationships)

primitive low value women with impaired pair bonding and avoidant-dismissive attachment style (daddy issues) usually will fuck based on superficial indicatives like frame/muscles and cocky bad boy behavior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
I'd say boobs is equivalent to a wide frame for men. Height is also important, but also cope to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

View attachment 1339212View attachment 1339213

What do you think?
Tits do nothing for me. For me it’s ass and abs and then a nice side profile.

Also I Heard rich ppl like smaller tits more