Framelets GTFI! How to fraud your frame.

HardmaxxOrDeath

HardmaxxOrDeath

Silver
If u happen to have a shit bideltoid like me it's not so cut and simple looking dimorphic and sexually attractive to the opposite gender. Ideally you should have a bideltoid that's at least 20+ inches wide/comparatively a bit bigger than your normally widespread seen proportions for men your height for maximum halo.

Away from gymmaxxing and all the other longer termed looksmaxxes directed towards the frame there is a much easier more efficient looksmaxx or as the looksmaxxing community calls it frauding.

The object in question is silicone shoulders pads, these shoulders pads stick to the end of your bideltoid and are very firm and they can add up to 1.5/2 inches to your bideltoid, whilst also making your shoulders looked more squared in shape. They tend to last for 2/3 weeks before they lose traction and stickiness but it's a worthwhile regular investment nonetheless.
Also consider wearing an oversized jumper or hoodie because they usually looks uncanny in t-shirts.

You can buy them off amazon or ebay.

now like my thread faggot..

Attachments

• 516dJG0pEeL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    516dJG0pEeL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, HTN_Mentalcel, MoggsWithBoness and 3 others
Or you can just gymmaxx
Inb4 "muh genes"
Yes genes do dictate a lot of what your frame is going to be like but a gymmaxxed frame will always be better than one that isn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Clavicular, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Or you can just gymmaxx
Inb4 "muh genes"
Yes genes do dictate a lot of what your frame is going to be like but a gymmaxxed frame will always be better than one that isn't
do both then.

Last edited:
it's over bro

View attachment 2725134View attachment 2725132View attachment 2725133

he didnt have that bad frame , also it seems that he lost muscle mass on surgery, probably looks same with shirt on lol

Is getting wider shoulders even worth it if you're short?

Tom & Jerry - Hep Kats in 1943! (page 1) - Yehoodi.com | Cute cartoon  drawings, Cartoon sketches, Vintage cartoon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, jabaduk, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
HardmaxxOrDeath

• WTF
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Is getting wider shoulders even worth it if you're short?
For sure better to be high t thick short caveman looking than 12 year old twink

• +1
Reactions: boysdinner
And then girl touches your shoulder playfully and rips it of. That is the end for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jsp and sayi
And then girl touches your shoulder playfully and rips it of. That is the end for you
ive been thinking about it and I added super glue and water mix to the gel pad and it doesnt come off without effort now

ive been thinking about it and I added super glue and water mix to the gel pad and it doesnt come off without effort now
Thats insane dedication.
Whats your shoulder circumference or bidelt that you are willing to do such things?

Thats insane dedication.
Whats your shoulder circumference or bidelt that you are willing to do such things?
I'm 6'6 with a 19.75 inch bideltoid

• So Sad
Reactions: sayi
Probably looks brootal. No chance for frame growth or gymmaxing to fix it?
I've been gymaxxing for nearly 2 years now and have probably added shy of an inch to my frame, I'm 19 now so it's unlikely my shoulders will grow much more

GTFIH @ElTruecel

GTFIH @ElTruecel
I’m going to need to rape my shoulders gym maxxing and maybe roid maxxing so i can get an actual non 12 year old girl tier bideltoid.

If u happen to have a shit bideltoid like me it's not so cut and simple looking dimorphic and sexually attractive to the opposite gender. Ideally you should have a bideltoid that's at least 20+ inches wide/comparatively a bit bigger than your normally widespread seen proportions for men your height for maximum halo.

Away from gymmaxxing and all the other longer termed looksmaxxes directed towards the frame there is a much easier more efficient looksmaxx or as the looksmaxxing community calls it frauding.

The object in question is silicone shoulders pads, these shoulders pads stick to the end of your bideltoid and are very firm and they can add up to 1.5/2 inches to your bideltoid, whilst also making your shoulders looked more squared in shape. They tend to last for 2/3 weeks before they lose traction and stickiness but it's a worthwhile regular investment nonetheless.
Also consider wearing an oversized jumper or hoodie because they usually looks uncanny in t-shirts.

JFL at wearing this faggot shit

GReycels here are posting 2016 content and acting like they created some kinda loophole to become chad jfl

GReycels here are posting 2016 content and acting like they created some kinda loophole to become chad jfl
I've never seen a thread abt this b4 and the difference in IOI's is noticeable when my frame is better

Just wear shoulder pads theory

I’m going to need to rape my shoulders gym maxxing and maybe roid maxxing so i can get an actual non 12 year old girl tier bideltoid.
I'm planning to get these pads and take some NT pics for my insta

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and HardmaxxOrDeath
I'm planning to get these pads and take some NT pics for my insta
Will you wear them aside from in the pics? One user here said that they caught him after wearing these pads but could be gatekeeping, you never know

My frame was shit and i thought it was over but after a couple months hittin gym my frame looks above avg so just hit gym and focus on side delts and back

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back