FrameMaxxing. Slowly getting my old shoulder area back. Chest still a way to go, but been focusing primarily on frame. Standard barbell & dumbells

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Ea4626091d8c8460eb33b4fe680c7e02
F4c2d003cb4fea3b59d77837cb9738b9

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Basedtheticz, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
WOW!!! LOOKING GOOD BROTHER :love: GOD BLESS YOU

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Basedtheticz and ConspiracyTheory

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
Sorry bro. Wrong section. Can you move this to LooksMaxing @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Cut BF bro it will reduce facial bloat aswell.

And grow out your hair to curtains at cheekbones, will make your ipd look wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@TheUltimateWarrior
Thoughts ?

Remember that the most important thing for delts is having a perfect execution, that way you avoid training the traps instead of making your shoulders grow laterally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Remember that the most important thing for delts is having a perfect execution, that way you avoid training the traps instead of making your shoulders grow laterally.

Absolutely 1000%

You nailed it. Same for chest as well, or it will activate triceps a lot more. Same for back too, or you'll be activating biceps more and not getting the most out of training your back muscles.

I mean technique can never always be perfect. Form is just a framework that you need to work around, but you're right that if you step outside of those boundaries, you're wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Loud_Jock and Deleted member 10172
@TheUltimateWarrior
Thoughts ?
I have thought to reveal. The way this feeble excuse of a man is built is similar to a sloth. What is this lack of muscle, this insane huge ultimate gut. This thing is not built like a god like me, this thing is skinny fat ... he is not built like an ultimate warrior. I challenge this guy to fight me at Wrestlemania or sacrifice himself for the better good.

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and zaynbrah
Cut BF bro it will reduce facial bloat aswell.

And grow out your hair to curtains at cheekbones, will make your ipd look wider

Giving your face more width with curtains won't make the IPD look worse and narrower? Or is it counterintuitive?

Yo @Kingkellz sort this out. Nerds from Lookism infecting this place now with several 100 alts. It's the 20th one I've seen today. You've gotta get a hold on this before these boring souls kill this place like they have Lookism.

A47e282065e6af01da373ecfc970ddd5

• +1
Reactions: TheUltimateWarrior and Deleted member 5393
Giving your face more width with curtains won't make the IPD look worse and narrower? Or is it counterintuitive?
curtains will make your ipd look wider and fix your es ratio by covering the cheekbones.

it should be this length
7A3E96B8 6548 4A74 A76F F4DAEE5B315A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6191
Absolutely 1000%

You nailed it. Same for chest as well, or it will activate triceps a lot more. Same for back too, or you'll be activating biceps more and not getting the most out of training your back muscles.

I mean technique can never always be perfect. Form is just a framework that you need to work around, but you're right that if you step outside of those boundaries, you're wasting your time.
How much can your frame grow from gymcelling

curtains will make your ipd look wider and fix your es ratio by covering the cheekbones.

it should be this length
View attachment 883272

That's what kills it. My cheekbones are one of my few strengths (Along with hair) but IPD does mess them up due to ES ratio as you said.

So I will be essentially hiding a strength in order to conceal a weakness. It's sad. Does make you think is doing that worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 10172
How much can your frame grow from gymcelling

I would be lying if I told you I could answer that kid.

I would imagine it's 2-3 inches tops. Probably more with roids.

When muscle pushes/presses up against bone enough the bone EVENTUALLY grows/repositions. Your shoulder blades have to move. It's impossible for them to function otherwise with all that force pressing up against them from the muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I would be lying if I told you I could answer that kid.

I would imagine it's 2-3 inches tops. Probably more with roids.

When muscle pushes/presses up enough against bone the bone grows/repositions. Your shoulder blades have to move. It's impossible for them to function otherwise with all that force pressing up against them from the muscle.
STOP CALLING me kid faggot

• JFL
Reactions: noor and Deleted member 6908
@zaynbrah ... This man has his pectorals swimming in a layer of ghee, his abdominals are buried beneath the box of deep fried samosas he feeds off from his mother. This mans trousers are falling down just like his physique is falling down hill. This guy is wearing elbow sleeves whilst benching the warm up of the ultimate Warryaaaa. Big Mo would flatten this man fo show. It is high time makin it happen resigns to his home where he can continue to develop his Augustus gloop figure whilst the real king from parts unknown reigns supreme. THE REAL CHAMP OF LOOKS MAX HAS ARRIVED. THE CHAMP OF DOUBLE OOO DOUBLE OOOO E . YA BOY MO DEEEEEEN.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
what's your shoulder circumference?

keep up the good work bro

Start dry fasting.

Start dry fasting.

Why the fuck would I want to remove liquids from my diet genius? This isn't me trying to make physique for stage-contest as a physique model.

Dude I ain't in california florida. I am in mother fucking London. We don't walk around topless you joker.

When you wear a shirt, jumper, suit etc. What matters is frame and chest. All this low body fat shit is for try-hards tryna be sexy to ladies, rather than crafting a masculine image.

Dude I ain't in california florida. I am in mother fucking London. We don't walk around topless you joker.

When you wear a shirt, jumper, suit etc. What matters is frame and chest. All this low body fat shit is for try-hards tryna be sexy to ladies, rather than crafting a masculine image.
m8 you look like shit bloated, stop being bloated