Framemaxxxer got permed

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
@NumbThePain why the fuck did u perma ban @FrameMaxxxer for making a thread shitting on clavicular. He didn’t break any rules. What the fuck is up with this forum. Everyone saw his thread he broke 0 rules. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck this shithole forum. Free @FrameMaxxxer HE BROKE 0 RULES WTF HOW IS CLAVICULAR THIS PROTECTED U CANT EVEN MAKE THREADS HATING ON HIM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo, antony 726, LooksThinker and 31 others
Deserved. Don't hate my glorious king.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LooksThinker, cannotbeasked and 9 others
THE MODS BANNED @FrameMaxxxer FOR SHITTING ON CLAVICULAR YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP THIS FORUM IS CORRUPT

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: antony 726, scrunchables, anthony111553 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LooksThinker, scrunchables and 10 others
Framemaxxer didn’t deserve what happened to him he was just speaking the truth

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, scrunchables, anthony111553 and 5 others
RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT MODS ARE SILENCING USERS THAT SHIT ON CLAVICULAR BE CAREFUL IM PROB
GONNA GET BANNED NEXT THEY ARE SILENCING USERS RED ALERT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, anthony111553, NZb6Air and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and The Homelander
RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT MODS ARE SILENCING USERS THAT SHIT ON CLAVICULAR BE CAREFUL IM PROB
GONNA GET BANNED NEXT THEY ARE SILENCING USERS RED ALERT
ill start a riot
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, i_love_roosters, Jova and 2 others
@NumbThePain why the fuck did u perma ban @FrameMaxxxer for making a thread shitting on clavicular. He didn’t break any rules. What the fuck is up with this forum. Everyone saw his thread he broke 0 rules. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck this shithole forum. Free @FrameMaxxxer HE BROKE 0 RULES WTF HOW IS CLAVICULAR THIS PROTECTED U CANT EVEN MAKE THREADS HATING ON HIM
rip

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
fkn jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, NZb6Air, i_love_roosters and 2 others
Are u a fucking idiot or what? He told he wanted to kill clav and harassed him. This is not acceptable behavior

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Saint Casanova, Goth and 16 others
ill start a riot
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video
I’m gonna miss u bro. It was fun while it lasted. This is what happens when u speak the truth. He broke no rules. I broke no rules. Omg I can’t believe this forum bro he broke 0 rules bro

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Free my niggers these freemason mods need to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and tombradylover
Are u a fucking idiot or what? He told he wanted to kill clav and harassed him. This is not acceptable behavior
It was a fucking joke ur soy and retarded holy fuck ppl say way worse to others on this forum all the time and u do nothing now u wanna protect ur golden boy at the slightest inconvenience ur a piece of shit it was never that deep fuck u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, scrunchables, anthony111553 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, itzyaboyJJ, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
It was a fucking joke ur soy and retarded holy fuck ppl say way worse to others on this forum all the time and u do nothing now u wanna protect ur golden boy at the slightest inconvenience ur a piece of shit it was never that deep fuck u
Don't anger the Jews, bhai.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tombradylover and The Homelander
bro dont get banned

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
bro dont get banned
Fuck this shit this is criminal. Fuck this I can’t believe it. Oh my god ppl say way worse to each other all the time mods don’t bat an eye. NOW ITS CONSIDERED HARRASMSNET AND WORTH A PERMA BAN?! WHAT THE FUCK @NumbThePain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight, i_love_roosters and yodasbigonials
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: who hasn't been told to kill themselves on org :feelskek:

• +1
Admins hate moggers they are just like normies
Fuck them all
Just remember they are subhuman in real life

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and tombradylover
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: who hasn't been told to kill themselves on org :feelskek:
THIS IS BULLSHIT HOLY FUCK SPREAD THIS EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS BULLSHIT PEICE OF SHIT ADMIN FOR WHO HE IS SPINELESS FUCK ILL EAT HIM ALIVE FOR THJS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Bomber517, Autismcel and 2 others
Civil war is real

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and tombradylover
Yea it’s kinda sad , you cant even voice ur own opinion in the only community that u can share ur struggles with .Shits unfair

• So Sad
Yea it’s kinda sad , you cant even voice ur own opinion in the only community that u can share ur struggles with .Shits unfair
So fucking sad bro. Forum used to not be like this. They are banning all the best users for reasons they NEVER banned them before

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and irkkedmulatto
So fucking sad bro. Forum used to not be like this. They are banning all the best users for reasons they NEVER banned them before
There has always been favoritism in this forum , people like loox getting there posts deleted, Arvid getting his account deleted and gaining another one, and now clavicular and this shit .

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, yodasbigonials, N1666 and 1 other person
U need to die
Just fucking lol at the hypocrisy. I legit told this nigga to die and I’m not banned but @FrameMaxxxer says it to clav and gets permed. Seriously guys wtf are we doing

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Where's the thread I wanna see the harassment I'm curious

• +1
Where's the thread I wanna see the harassment I'm curious
They are deleting the “evidence” cuz they know it’s soy and reaching

• +1
Reactions: wsada
They are deleting the “evidence” cuz they know it’s soy and reaching
I maybe saw the post

Don't think it was as bad as blackgymmax who took 20 years to get banned

• +1
I maybe saw the post

Don't think it was as bad as blackgymmax who took 20 years to get banned
Insane BGM did way worse it took him straight up doxxing a user to get banned

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
@Rea got blue frame without paying. I hate this forum!

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and tombradylover
They took clavicular as the equivalent of God on here

• +1
They took clavicular as the equivalent of God on here
Honestly I don’t wanna come off as too aggressive toward clavicular. I think he abused his mod powers but he was never a bad guy. My issue is squarely now with hypocrite admins like @NumbThePain
. Retards like him are the reason this forum is going to shit. Fucking piece of shit human

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Honestly I don’t wanna come off as too aggressive toward clavicular. I think he abused his mod powers but he was never a bad guy. My issue is squarely now with hypocrite admins like @NumbThePain
. Retards like him are the reason this forum is going to shit. Fucking piece of shit human
They allow amnesia to rant how he wants to sleep w minors (he’s pushing 40) but they ban him for critizing clavicular

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Rea and tombradylover
Just JFL at this whole thing:lul:

• JFL
My guy is clavicular some sort of a prophet or something

I get told to kms daily on here

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and tombradylover
@i_love_roosters @wishIwasSalludon forum's actually corrupt boyos

Time to riot

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
My guy is clavicular some sort of a prophet or something

I get told to kms daily on here
Yep. I have no issues with clav anymore.
He got demodded and that’s all I wanted when it came
To him.
But now I realize the issue is much bigger then clav.
This goes deeeeep

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel