Framemaxxxer got permed

Yep. I have no issues with clav anymore.
He got demodded and that’s all I wanted when it came
To him.
But now I realize the issue is much bigger then clav.
This goes deeeeep
This is human nature

A few "important" people > the masses

Framemaxxer was just another worthless user to them who will get replaced by the 100s of people who register daily..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
This is human nature

A few "important" people > the masses

Framemaxxer was just another worthless user to them who will get replaced by the 100s of people who register daily..
And are we gonna let that slide or are we gonna make it known we won’t be pushed over anymore? Either join me or ur against me bro

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Autismcel
@Lebgfinal was always right

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and tombradylover
BUMP!

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
To anyone reading this I’m sorry if I ever said anything to offend u. The beauty of this site has always been free speech. It’s under attack now. We are not respected as users. Please let’s put our differences aside and unite for our right to free speech on this site. I love u all. I’m going to bed. Thanks for everyone for voicing their support. U guys are the best I mean that truly

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, scrunchables, NZb6Air and 3 others
My org daddy paid it for me
AlexBrown84 probably then if I know you correctly. You said it was a bug before so who knows when you're really telling the truth. Charisma bought me mine so I could change username but I wouldn't have needed it if I hadn't messed up by deleting my old account to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Honestly I don’t wanna come off as too aggressive toward clavicular. I think he abused his mod powers but he was never a bad guy. My issue is squarely now with hypocrite admins like @NumbThePain
. Retards like him are the reason this forum is going to shit. Fucking piece of shit human
Numb is a very nice guy mang. Being an admin is very hard, and you have a lot of responsibilities. Maybe there's a chance you misunderstood him/the situation?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, NZb6Air and twinkceluwu
It was a fucking joke ur soy and retarded holy fuck ppl say way worse to others on this forum all the time and u do nothing now u wanna protect ur golden boy at the slightest inconvenience ur a piece of shit it was never that deep fuck u

Numb is a very nice guy mang. Being an admin is very hard, and you have a lot of responsibilities. Maybe there's a chance you misunderstood him/the situation?
i agree w you. he even bothered replying to his thread so that tells a lot.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TechnoBoss
also jfl @tombradylover mirin how u didnt get banned

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
AlexBrown84 probably then if I know you correctly. You said it was a bug before so who knows when you're really telling the truth. Charisma bought me mine so I could change username but I wouldn't have needed it if I hadn't messed up by deleting my old account to begin with.
Nah I don't bug abuse :rolleyes:

also jfl @tombradylover mirin how u didnt get banned
because the admins are hypocrites

he very well may be nice and I'm sure its a very hard job but the guy is a hypocrite plain and simple

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and TechnoBoss
it's crazy that you can tell someone to kys but you can't say "i'll kill you" how does that make snese
IDK its crazy how ive told this mod I'm gonna kill him like 50 times and nothing happened but the minute @FrameMaxxxer did it to clav he get permed. Im fucking disgusted dude

Is .org becoming YouTube? You can’t joke about killing someone?

“I’m gonna kill you (jokingly)” @NumbThePain = :lasereyes:

“I’m gonna heckin unalive you” NumbThePain = :feelsyay:

“Kill yourself” literally any mod = :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and tombradylover

they can't follow they're own rules

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and scrunchables

Stupid dutch niger doesnt understand english and is banning users ill choke him lifeless and make him suck my cum clean from tip of my dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Stupid dutch niger doesnt understand english and is banning users ill choke him lifeless and make him suck my cum clean from tip of my dicklet
Get Him Out GIF

• JFL
@Master i know u live in slums of uttar pardesh, I'll visit and kill all of your family 😈. I'll cross the border don't worry 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, NZb6Air and tombradylover
bros mad his 2nd account got banned

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I told @cromagnon that i will buy bugatti and arrive to New England and kill him on the road at full speed, yet i didn't get banned. They prob banned @FrameMaxxxer because he mogs

• +1
I told @cromagnon that i will buy bugatti and arrive to New England and kill him on the road at full speed, yet i didn't get banned. They prob banned @FrameMaxxxer because he mogs
Its so digusting i wont let this go away. I will keep bringing this up until i get banned or something is done

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
frame will hold you in his arms once you are both banned
And site will be left for only shitty dick suckign users like you to keep ruining it. KYS U PIECE OF SHIT

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
@twinkceluwu name 5 surgeries that can ascend you rn or kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, twinkceluwu and tombradylover
@NumbThePain why the fuck did u perma ban @FrameMaxxxer for making a thread shitting on clavicular. He didn’t break any rules. What the fuck is up with this forum. Everyone saw his thread he broke 0 rules. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck this shithole forum. Free @FrameMaxxxer HE BROKE 0 RULES WTF HOW IS CLAVICULAR THIS PROTECTED U CANT EVEN MAKE THREADS HATING ON HIM
Rip @FrameMaxxer

• JFL