Framemaxxxer got permed

@NumbThePain why the fuck did u perma ban @FrameMaxxxer for making a thread shitting on clavicular. He didn’t break any rules. What the fuck is up with this forum. Everyone saw his thread he broke 0 rules. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck this shithole forum. Free @FrameMaxxxer HE BROKE 0 RULES WTF HOW IS CLAVICULAR THIS PROTECTED U CANT EVEN MAKE THREADS HATING ON HIM
What happened update me a bit i was sleeping

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
What happened update me a bit i was sleeping
NUMB THE PAIN PERMA BANNED FRAMEMAXXXER FOR TELLING CLAVICULAR HE WILL KILL HIM YET CLAVICULAR TOLD ANTHONY HES GONNA KILL ANTHONY AND MODS DIDNT BAT AN EYE. SERIOUS INJUSTICE OCCURED AND WE NEED TO BRING AWARENESS OF THIS TO EVERYONE

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726 and NZb6Air
Guys holy shit u guys are funny but there are more important matters here to address holy fuck
Wait lemme use my chad lingo to address jews here
Hey you @NumbThePain behenchod dalit kuttay unban my bhai @FrameMaxxxer rn or else I'll incinerate ur entire family and your wife 😈 Real death threat u stupid street shitter.💪🏿

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and truthhurts
Heard some other dudes talking about how clavicular was demoted, what was that about
NUMB THE PAIN PERMA BANNED FRAMEMAXXXER FOR TELLING CLAVICULAR HE WILL KILL HIM YET CLAVICULAR TOLD ANTHONY HES GONNA KILL ANTHONY AND MODS DIDNT BAT AN EYE. SERIOUS INJUSTICE OCCURED AND WE NEED TO BRING AWARENESS OF THIS TO EVERYONE
Mods are cucks

• +1
Heard some other dudes talking about how clavicular was demoted, what was that about

Mods are cucks
Ask @sub5incel125 about the demotion cuz idk but thank god it happened

Are u a fucking idiot or what? He told he wanted to kill clav and harassed him. This is not acceptable behavior
You gave me a 20 percent warning for claiming that I posted my thread in the wrong section when that wasn’t the case. You then disappeared when I disputed it!

Are you that spineless ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and tombradylover
You gave me a 20 percent warning for claiming that I posted my thread in the wrong section when that wasn’t the case. You then disappeared when I disputed it!

Are you that spineless ?
YESSSS GOOOOOOD GOOOD MY BROTHERS GOOOOOD DONT LET THIS PEICE OF SHIT MOD OFF THE HOOK HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE YESSSSS THIS IS AMAZING

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Saint Casanova

Are you that spineless ?
chill bro hes numbing the pain

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Saint Casanova and tombradylover
Where's that tranny, clavicular, tho? Haven't seen him.

• JFL
Did I bumped this CIVIL WAR THREAD?
Scott Adkins Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

• JFL