France will win tomorrow

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

The vibe shift. It’s so fucking obvious. Playing like shit ≠ not scoring goals. Mind you they also don’t concede. Their defense is so fucking strong. Kante ,Eduardo, Tchuameni, saliba Theo. Also Spain is missing Pedri, Le Normand, and fucking their best player Dani. I really hope I’m wrong. Their money line is +200 which is insane. And their to qualify should be around evens still. Also fucking pair this with their far left government getting elected. It’s super obvious

Betting on france and they win = you get money
Betting on france and they lose = you still win because france loses

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar
The vibe shift. It’s so fucking obvious. Playing like shit ≠ not scoring goals. Mind you they also don’t concede. Their defense is so fucking strong. Kante ,Eduardo, Tchuameni, saliba Theo. Also Spain is missing Pedri, Le Normand, and fucking their best player Dani. I really hope I’m wrong. Their money line is +200 which is insane. And their to qualify should be around evens still. Also fucking pair this with their far left government getting elected. It’s super obvious
BBC will always win against pig skins

BBC will always win against pig skins
IMG 2013
Good one

you'll jinx us, stfu

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )​

No I won’t. You niggers will play like shit for 86 minutes and find a goal late and win in full time
sad we lost because u jinxed us.

great football is done, now its all about results.

Betting on france and they win = you get money
Betting on france and they lose = you still win because france loses
Without Nico Williams and Lamine Spain wouldn’t have made it this far. I Think they’re gonna shithouse a W tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Spain 3-1 France.
There’s no way France is winning with the shit squad that they have. 2018 is over and France won’t win anything again. No prime Pavard, Pogba, Matuidi, Lloris, Giroud, Coman, Varane, etc…

People who think France are gonna go through are delusional. Completely delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Without Nico Williams and Lamine Spain wouldn’t have made it this far. I Think they’re gonna shithouse a W tomorrow.
Spain will definitely win. 100% because this france is dead. 2018 is over