Francisco Lachowski is dead.

Jade

Jade

Banned
I just asked three girls what they thought about Chico, and all three said he looks like a girl.

It's time to end this massive delusion, put things into perspective, and understand why you (men) discuss Chico so much.

Every 20 or so years, there are losers like you talking and going in-depth on some other man's attractiveness. Of course, insinuating that you have gay tendencies would probably be an insult, and I would never suggest that you are, but are you?

(I love gay men). Not in a sexual way, but as friends and family members. I do nothing but work on other men's looks, and I am not gay. So, my comments aim for something more profound than a vulgar insult.

Burt Reynolds was the man in the 70s, Tom Cruise in the 80s, Nacho Figeras in the late 90's early 2000s, and so on.

Could it be that you (men) think Chico is good-looking because you see some girly features in him?

Perhaps your own features are too "manly" or not girly enough, and given that gay men and women run the modeling world, Chico is popular and good-looking these days because of that.

Maybe you are being influenced by the era you're living in?

Chico has rather soft features and could be very attractive to the gay men who run his modeling world, and you now accept him as good-looking.

Men asking other men is a BIG mistake. A guy should usually be attractive to women, but how could you possibly know that when you don't know how to talk to women?

You spend days, months, and perhaps years in purgatory looking at other men's faces while you lament and hurt over your looks.

You say you want to be better looking so you can get with the girls, but everything about you says otherwise. Y'all hate women. You are scared of women, and talking to them terrifies you, yet you swear you know what a good-looking man is.

Your goal is not to be with women but perhaps to be with men. What in the hell are you doing spending so much time exploring another man's dick's size, thickness, growth curvature, and whether or not he is or isn't circumcised?

To start with, women DON'T find Chico that attractive, but you concentrate all of your time on exploring the wrinkles of his dick, the projection on his foreskin, the shape of the peehole, base, shaft, and glans.

You pink cells, yellow cells, or whatever the hell you like to call yourselves, there is nothing more pathetic on this planet than a little bitch like you who doesn't want women around them.

Get rejected a hundred times, you idiots!!!!! Women don't like you because of your looks, but because YOU DON'T LIKE YOURSELVES!!!

And suppose you are truly honest with yourselves; in that case, many of you want to look like Chico because some silly modeling industry has indoctrinated your sorry brains into thinking that he is a good-looking guy.

Don't ask other men about Chico; ask women. You are so scared of being near a female that you'd rather stare at another man's face and drool over his dick while other men tell you that you are right.

"This website is for men only"!!!! Shut the hell up; you sorry excuses of men. Go and try to get some pussy and shut the fuck up. Get rejected a thousand times and have fun doing so.

Now, if you want to better your looks, by all means, do so. Of course, do try to "ascend" and get surgery, but know this, you pathetic ugly bastards; no amount of surgery will ever get you a woman while you're discussing another man's dick - I mean chin!

Is Chico good-looking? Maybe, sure, who gives a fuck!! Fix your sorry self and get some pussy while you can. Oh, yeah, you don't want women here or near you in your life, right?

You are disgusting (not because you are ugly) but because all you do is waste time looking at other man's features. Shut the hell up and get your looks and have women tell you what looks better for you - not other men.

Decide what you want for your looks and do that. What good are you if you can't decide on your looks? Ask for advice and get it done as a real man does or admit you want to suck Chico's dick. (I would support you)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, fruitgunpop, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 8 others
actually caging at this essay dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, masterstixx, Hikicel69 and 30 others
ok but why did you write so much lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, BoneDensity, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
They just can't handle the prettymog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, mogging, Deprived and 17 others
To start with, women DON'T find Chico that attractive

Get rejected a hundred times, you idiots!!!!! Women don't like you because of your looks, but because YOU DON'T LIKE YOURSELVES!!!

Is Chico good-looking? Maybe
Mirin coping mechanisms

I should take those hallucinogenics myself

what's your delusion next victim, Gandy?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deprived, Deleted member 20679 and 9 others
Dnr Maher is ideal anyway stfu

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, BoneDensity, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
You should write for Buzzfeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20679, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
this is so cap, this line is used so often it belongs to the looksmaxxing forum only, "I just asked 3 girls", I refuse to believe that you as a man asked the opposite gender for an opinion on another mans looks then in the same paragraph are telling others to get pussy lmfao, someone help me out here and tell me the mods create bots to post stuff like this for humour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 20679, untouchable_coper and 5 others
I refuse to believe that you as a man asked the opposite gender for an opinion on another mans looks then in the same paragraph are telling others to get pussy lmfao.
Clearly, you have not been around women too much. You should not believe a word I write, however, I have described you better than you know yourself.

Don't confuse women for saints, they like to have fun too.

Clearly, you have not been around women too much. You should not believe a word I write, however, I have described you better than you know yourself.

Don't confuse women for saints, they like to have fun too.

wtf you talking about you nerd, you are asking other women about another man, you just wrote what I assume to be a story on another man then start tryna dish out advice aint no one listening to you gay boy

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deprived, NegativeNorwood and 7 others
Over for that subhuman how will he cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deprived, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
Your are the reason for shortage in copium supply

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Jade and 1 other person
op is a foid, i can tell by how she writes. @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Bakin donuts 🍩, RAITEIII and 2 others
Log out

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
Uncontrollably laughing like Nicolas Cage characters.
You could just write "I think you, as a heterosexual man, should aim for what girls find attractive and not other men opinions. Lachowski is not attractive, according to 3 girls I asked, maybe because he is too girly and soft" instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and Jade
Pretty boy = cope, yeah i know that's water, next?

• +1
Reactions: Jade
I asked two women if one of the best looking men alive is good looking and they said no because he looks feminine. Therefore you are gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: masterstixx, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Men asking other men is a BIG mistake. A guy should usually be attractive to women, but how could you possibly know that when you don't know how to talk to women?
The issue is that it's hard to define when a female is being honest in her assessment of a male's looks, because she could be virtue signalling, playing coy, or simply telling you what you want to hear.

There are essentially 3 ways to see what a female truly thinks of a guy's looks.
  • What she tells to her female friends in private.
  • By looking at her behaviour, and not her words.
  • By looking at the guys she actually fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Wallenberg, Jade and 1 other person
I just asked three girls what they thought about Chico, and all three said he looks like a girl.

It's time to end this massive delusion, put things into perspective, and understand why you (men) discuss Chico so much.

Every 20 or so years, there are losers like you talking and going in-depth on some other man's attractiveness. Of course, insinuating that you have gay tendencies would probably be an insult, and I would never suggest that you are, but are you?

(I love gay men). Not in a sexual way, but as friends and family members. I do nothing but work on other men's looks, and I am not gay. So, my comments aim for something more profound than a vulgar insult.

Burt Reynolds was the man in the 70s, Tom Cruise in the 80s, Nacho Figeras in the late 90's early 2000s, and so on.

Could it be that you (men) think Chico is good-looking because you see some girly features in him?

Perhaps your own features are too "manly" or not girly enough, and given that gay men and women run the modeling world, Chico is popular and good-looking these days because of that.

Maybe you are being influenced by the era you're living in?

Chico has rather soft features and could be very attractive to the gay men who run his modeling world, and you now accept him as good-looking.

You spend days, months, and perhaps years in purgatory looking at other men's faces while you lament and hurt over your looks.

You say you want to be better looking so you can get with the girls, but everything about you says otherwise. Y'all hate women. You are scared of women, and talking to them terrifies you, yet you swear you know what a good-looking man is.

Your goal is not to be with women but perhaps to be with men. What in the hell are you doing spending so much time exploring another man's dick's size, thickness, growth curvature, and whether or not he is or isn't circumcised?

To start with, women DON'T find Chico that attractive, but you concentrate all of your time on exploring the wrinkles of his dick, the projection on his foreskin, the shape of the peehole, base, shaft, and glans.

You pink cells, yellow cells, or whatever the hell you like to call yourselves, there is nothing more pathetic on this planet than a little bitch like you who doesn't want women around them.

And suppose you are truly honest with yourselves; in that case, many of you want to look like Chico because some silly modeling industry has indoctrinated your sorry brains into thinking that he is a good-looking guy.

Don't ask other men about Chico; ask women. You are so scared of being near a female that you'd rather stare at another man's face and drool over his dick while other men tell you that you are right.

"This website is for men only"!!!! Shut the hell up; you sorry excuses of men. Go and try to get some pussy and shut the fuck up. Get rejected a thousand times and have fun doing so.

Now, if you want to better your looks, by all means, do so. Of course, do try to "ascend" and get surgery, but know this, you pathetic ugly bastards; no amount of surgery will ever get you a woman while you're discussing another man's dick - I mean chin!

Is Chico good-looking? Maybe, sure, who gives a fuck!! Fix your sorry self and get some pussy while you can. Oh, yeah, you don't want women here or near you in your life, right?

You are disgusting (not because you are ugly) but because all you do is waste time looking at other man's features. Shut the hell up and get your looks and have women tell you what looks better for you - not other men.

Decide what you want for your looks and do that. What good are you if you can't decide on your looks? Ask for advice and get it done as a real man does or admit you want to suck Chico's dick. (I would support you)
can confirm i raped and killed him and sent his body to gandi in a pizza box

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Jade
There is no doubt that Chico was and is perhaps one of the most GL men in the world. There's a lot of evidence. Videos, Wattpad, messages, pics with girls.
If you deny that, you're an idiot.

But I'd like to say one thing: you need to stop listening to women. Stop listening to what they say and listen to what they do.
I can see girls in college who liked pics of "cute", "pretty boys" guys, but at the end of the day they were with the masc jock chad.
They will always tell men they don't like high-T stuff and stuff like that to look virtuous. They openly like a more "feminine" face that is more socially acceptable.

In women's minds, saying they like strong, masculine guys sounds like a whore.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17676, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Uncontrollably laughing like Nicolas Cage characters.
You could just write "I think you, as a heterosexual man, should aim for what girls find attractive and not other men opinions. Lachowski is not attractive, according to 3 girls I asked, maybe because he is too girly and soft" instead.
I agree

I asked two women if one of the best looking men alive is good looking and they said no because he looks feminine. Therefore you are gay.
Best looking? According to what era? He is not ugly, but really...

The issue is that it's hard to define when a female is being honest in her assessment of a male's looks, because she could be virtue signalling, playing coy, or simply telling you what you want to hear.

There are essentially 3 ways to see what a female truly thinks of a guy's looks.
  • What she tells to her female friends in private.
  • By looking at her behaviour, and not her words.
  • By looking at the guys she actually fucks.
WRONG!! Don't think much, just have fun with them and make them feel good - you both win. Stop trying to figure out silly stuff like that - you will never get it right.

There is no doubt that Chico was and is perhaps one of the most GL men in the world. There's a lot of evidence. Videos, Wattpad, messages, pics with girls.
If you deny that, you're an idiot.

But I'd like to say one thing: you need to stop listening to women. Stop listening to what they say and listen to what they do.
I can see girls in college who liked pics of "cute", "pretty boys" guys, but at the end of the day they were with the masc jock chad.
They will always tell men they don't like high-T stuff and stuff like that to look virtuous. They openly like a more "feminine" face that is more socially acceptable.

In women's minds, saying they like strong, masculine guys sounds like a whore.
One of the most GL (whatever that means) according to who? Other man?

Clearly, you have not been around women. Did you ever listen to your Mom? Don't try to figure women out, just have fun with them and make them feel good - you both win.

99% of girls who are saying prime chico wasn’t attractive, knew deep down they would never had a chance with him anyway. So to protect their obese/average ego they play the snowflake card and ramble out delusional bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, masterstixx, Travis and 9 others
99% of girls who are saying prime chico wasn’t attractive, knew deep down they would never had a chance with him anyway. So to protect their obese/average ego they play the snowflake card and ramble out delusional bullshit.
Sure. Now, why do you like Chico and think of him so much? It is impressive how you feel so much like a girl and can identify with them so profoundly.

The biggest waste of time for any man is to try to understand a woman - you just have to have fun with them and make them feel good. That is all you can do. (be a man) who makes women feel good and get you yours too.

Last edited:
Bro. Just because a few girls dont find Chico attractive doesn't mean he isn't a looks good.
Girls probably have more diversity of attraction than guys, some girls hate pretty boys and lean toward the more dominant type and from that perspective Chico doesn't offer that much.

• +1
Bro. Just because a few girls dont find Chico attractive doesn't mean he isn't a looks good.
Girls probably have more diversity of attraction than guys, some girls hate pretty boys and lean toward the more dominant type and from that perspective Chico doesn't offer that much.
Sure.
What do you love about Chico?

WRONG!! Don't think much, just have fun with them and make them feel good - you both win. Stop trying to figure out silly stuff like that - you will never get it right.
What is your experience with women? Have you actually done anything or you just here LARPing?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 17676 and Jade
Get rejected a thousand times and have fun doing so.

how is getting rejected (aka a girl you like awkwardly telling you that she does not want YOU) fun?

I get that you have to approach and talk to women to get the job done, but can we just end the cope that getting rejected is fun? If you never see her again it is not a big deal ok, but fun?

"just go and talk to her" is legit but rejection is never cool tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Jade and Trustworthyfish
how is getting rejected (aka a girl you like awkwardly telling you that she does not want YOU) fun?

I get that you have to approach and talk to women to get the job done, but can we just end the cope that getting rejected is fun? If you never see her again it is not a big deal ok, but fun?

"just go and talk to her" is legit but rejection is never cool tbh
Agreed. Look at it as sales. No one likes to get rejected, so might as well try to have fun with it. Sometimes you don't even have to talk to them, they come to you. You seem very intelligent, maybe they'll like that about you.

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
What is your experience with women? Have you actually done anything or you just here LARPing?
Done anything?

I have produced some babies - does that count?

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
Whats your body count bro
I hope you don't believe being with a lot of women is a good thing. Sometimes all you need is just one whom you can fun with and build good experiences. Of course have sex with her too. It is not about numbers.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Prinz Eugen and Trustworthyfish
I hope you don't believe being with a lot of women is a good thing. Sometimes all you need is just one whom you can fun with and build good experiences. Of course have sex with her too. It is not about numbers.
Although respectable i think its lame. Too many good looking women to settle to one.

• +1
Sure. Now, why do you like Chico and think of him so much? It is impressive how you feel so much like a girl and can identify with them so profoundly.

The biggest waste of time for any man is to try to understand a woman - you just have to have fun with them and make them feel good. That is all you can do. (be a man) who makes women feel good and get you yours too.

It’s a fact, the vast majority of beautiful women feel insecure when the partner is more handsome than them. That’s why most Stacy’s go for a chadlite/htn when it comes to ltr.
And the average women go for chads/chadlites to compensate for they lack of beauty.
Same goes for man, most chads date down when it comes to ltr and the average and above average man is trying to date up by pleasing the women mostly.

• +1
ok ok ok ok ok okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk Bye and I have been butchered the day and time of this message is intended for use with you in advance of this message to do u know when I can i find it here knows that is not 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk okokokokKkkkkkOkoKOkOOk 6okikkokok

- written by Yahudi Master!!!🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🍌😋😋😋😋

• +1
It’s a fact, the vast majority of beautiful women feel insecure when the partner is more handsome than them. That’s why most Stacy’s go for a chadlite/htn when it comes to ltr.
And the average women go for chads/chadlites to compensate for they lack of beauty.
Same goes for man, most chads date down when it comes to ltr and the average and above average man is trying to date up by pleasing the women mostly.
The women I have met feel differently every day. Trying to understand them is for the insane only.

Why do you feel you know what women want so much? What makes you believe you are the only male in the history of mankind who can understand what a female is or wants?

The women I have met feel differently every day. Trying to understand them is for the insane only.

Why do you feel you know what women want so much? What makes you believe you are the only male in the history of mankind who can understand what a female is or wants?
Nobody here claims to know the ultimate truth about how 100% of women act in 100% of situations, that would be impossible.
Still, it is not a badge of honor to approach things that are difficult to understand with a defeatist attitude.
Theorizing and attempting to figure out stuff is the first step towards eventually understanding things. This is true for everything on Earth, and female behaviour is no exception.

• +1
It's just teenagers not being fully sexually mature. Most people know that the brain keeps developing after the teens but we don't really stop to think about what that means. Our tastes change in everything from music to food to clothes. Teenagers do not have fully developed dimorphic tastes in partners. Think of what 10 year old children look for in their playground crushes; they look for cuteness. A 10 year old with a chiselled jaw and premature facial hair growth will be seen as highly unattractive.

The teen obsession with pretty boys whether it's Chico or Kpop homos is the remnants of this childish interest in cuteness and androgyny before they fully sexually mature in their early 20s. And perhaps some of them never sexually mature.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's just teenagers not being fully sexually mature. Most people know that the brain keeps developing after the teens but we don't really stop to think about what that means. Our tastes change in everything from music to food to clothes. Teenagers do not have fully developed dimorphic tastes in partners. Think of what 10 year old children look for in their playground crushes; they look for cuteness. A 10 year old with a chiselled jaw and premature facial hair growth will be seen as highly unattractive.

The teen obsession with pretty boys whether it's Chico or Kpop homos is the remnants of this childish interest in cuteness and androgyny before they fully sexually mature in their early 20s. And perhaps some of them never sexually mature.
I like the way you think. ✌️