Francisco Lachowski is dead.

Theorizing and attempting to figure out stuff is the first step towards eventually understanding things.

Sure

This is true for everything on Earth, and female behaviour is no exception.

Wrong.
You can never understand the unknowable - women don't understand themselves.
Prophets, scientists, philosophers, and even your intuition have all told you that you can not understand something as incomprehensible as a woman. You are wasting your life in trying to understand them. Unless of course you enjoy wasting your time (I would support you for that)

This will be coherent to you when you get to be my age. Women are not to be understood but accepted.

Cage at essay
I don’t think Chico is overrated but I liked the post because it’s indeed gay how guys here frequently talk about MMs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Jade
99% of girls who are saying prime chico wasn’t attractive, knew deep down they would never had a chance with him anyway. So to protect their obese/average ego they play the snowflake card and ramble out delusional bullshit.
This+

mods ban this retarded foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and MikeMew'sBitch
Cage at essay
I don’t think Chico is overrated but I liked the post because it’s indeed gay how guys here frequently talk about MMs
Can someone tell me what Cage or Cageing is?

I think guys waste their lives away looking at other men's faces thinking that if only they had their looks, life would be better for them!

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I’ve always had this theory that Jade is a 30 year old black negress, “he” writes like a lipstick alley poster and is so damn annoying and sassy. Like dude, stfu!!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, SendMePicsToRate and Jade
I’ve always had this theory that Jade is a 30 year old black negress, “he” writes like a lipstick alley poster and is so damn annoying and sassy. Like dude, stfu!!
I love youuuuu!!! 30? Yes!! 💪

I just asked three girls what they thought about Chico, and all three said he looks like a girl.

It's time to end this massive delusion, put things into perspective, and understand why you (men) discuss Chico so much.

Every 20 or so years, there are losers like you talking and going in-depth on some other man's attractiveness. Of course, insinuating that you have gay tendencies would probably be an insult, and I would never suggest that you are, but are you?

(I love gay men). Not in a sexual way, but as friends and family members. I do nothing but work on other men's looks, and I am not gay. So, my comments aim for something more profound than a vulgar insult.

Burt Reynolds was the man in the 70s, Tom Cruise in the 80s, Nacho Figeras in the late 90's early 2000s, and so on.

Could it be that you (men) think Chico is good-looking because you see some girly features in him?

Perhaps your own features are too "manly" or not girly enough, and given that gay men and women run the modeling world, Chico is popular and good-looking these days because of that.

Maybe you are being influenced by the era you're living in?

Chico has rather soft features and could be very attractive to the gay men who run his modeling world, and you now accept him as good-looking.

Men asking other men is a BIG mistake. A guy should usually be attractive to women, but how could you possibly know that when you don't know how to talk to women?

You spend days, months, and perhaps years in purgatory looking at other men's faces while you lament and hurt over your looks.

You say you want to be better looking so you can get with the girls, but everything about you says otherwise. Y'all hate women. You are scared of women, and talking to them terrifies you, yet you swear you know what a good-looking man is.

Your goal is not to be with women but perhaps to be with men. What in the hell are you doing spending so much time exploring another man's dick's size, thickness, growth curvature, and whether or not he is or isn't circumcised?

To start with, women DON'T find Chico that attractive, but you concentrate all of your time on exploring the wrinkles of his dick, the projection on his foreskin, the shape of the peehole, base, shaft, and glans.

You pink cells, yellow cells, or whatever the hell you like to call yourselves, there is nothing more pathetic on this planet than a little bitch like you who doesn't want women around them.

Get rejected a hundred times, you idiots!!!!! Women don't like you because of your looks, but because YOU DON'T LIKE YOURSELVES!!!

And suppose you are truly honest with yourselves; in that case, many of you want to look like Chico because some silly modeling industry has indoctrinated your sorry brains into thinking that he is a good-looking guy.

Don't ask other men about Chico; ask women. You are so scared of being near a female that you'd rather stare at another man's face and drool over his dick while other men tell you that you are right.

"This website is for men only"!!!! Shut the hell up; you sorry excuses of men. Go and try to get some pussy and shut the fuck up. Get rejected a thousand times and have fun doing so.

Now, if you want to better your looks, by all means, do so. Of course, do try to "ascend" and get surgery, but know this, you pathetic ugly bastards; no amount of surgery will ever get you a woman while you're discussing another man's dick - I mean chin!

Is Chico good-looking? Maybe, sure, who gives a fuck!! Fix your sorry self and get some pussy while you can. Oh, yeah, you don't want women here or near you in your life, right?

You are disgusting (not because you are ugly) but because all you do is waste time looking at other man's features. Shut the hell up and get your looks and have women tell you what looks better for you - not other men.

Decide what you want for your looks and do that. What good are you if you can't decide on your looks? Ask for advice and get it done as a real man does or admit you want to suck Chico's dick. (I would support you)
MY MUM SAID THAT TOO NO JOKE

• +1
Reactions: Jade
More pretentious, verbose bullshit from @Jade . Worthless thread.

I think guys waste their lives away looking at other men's faces thinking that if only they had their looks, life would be better for them!
Cageing is a typed out version of the meme of him laughing. " I'm just Cageing at your ignorance bro" I don't claim to know what women think, however. Many women when asked if someone is attractive WILL downplay their true precieved attractivness of said person when ASKED directly. Period. Especially if that person is above their looks range.

• +1
You can never understand the unknowable - women don't understand themselves.
Prophets, scientists, philosophers, and even your intuition have all told you that you can not understand something as incomprehensible as a woman. You are wasting your life in trying to understand them.
I think you are overestimating how "incomprehensible" women can be. They are human beings after all.

That being said, I appreciate the wisdom of experience that comes from being older, so I won't press the matter any more than this.
I guess I will eventually see who's right by myself. Don't worry though, I'm not losing sleep over trying to understand women.

• +1
For a second I really thought Chico was dead and I was screaming in joy, that was unfortunately very short-lived, just a split second until I clicked on the thread and realised he wasn’t, thanks for ruining my Sunday. I even have a bottle of Moet Chandon reserved for the day he dies, I guess I’m gonna have to wait longer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Trustworthyfish and Jade
For a second I really thought Chico was dead and I was screaming in joy, that was unfortunately very short-lived, just a split second until I clicking on the thread and realised he wasn’t, thanks for ruining my Sunday. I even have a bottle of Moet Chandon reserved for the day he dies, I guess I’m gonna have to wait longer.
I like you! ✌️

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
Cageing is a typed out version of the meme of him laughing. " I'm just Cageing at your ignorance bro" I don't claim to know what women think, however. Many women when asked if someone is attractive WILL downplay their true precieved attractivness of said person when ASKED directly. Period. Especially if that person is above their looks range.
Thanks.

Sure, but if you ask them two minutes later, they'll have another opinion. So, why are men deciding on who are the good looking men out there?

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• +1
Thanks.

Sure, but if you ask them two minutes later, they'll have another opinion. So, why are men deciding on who are the good looking men out there?
There is no doubt that Chico is an attractive man.

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen and Jade
There is no doubt that Chico is an attractive man.
For sure, he is NOT ugly. But why are the men saying this when women have different opinions on him all the time? Do you find him attractive, or are you saying what women are telling you about him?

Last edited:
For sure, he is NOT ugly. But why are the men saying this when women have different opinions on him all the time? Do you find him attractive, or are you saying what women are telling you about him?
I've personally never asked anyone what their opinion is on his attractivness. Yes there will be varying opinions on his level. He has been at the forefront of attractivness in this sphere for a very long time. His reputation preceeds him which makes him a Polarizing character because of that. Regardless, he is attractive. Is he at the top of the top in regards to what woman across the board would find most attractive physically in a man? No not quite.

• +1
I think you are overestimating how "incomprehensible" women can be. They are human beings after all.

That being said, I appreciate the wisdom of experience that comes from being older, so I won't press the matter any more than this.
I guess I will eventually see who's right by myself. Don't worry though, I'm not losing sleep over trying to understand women.
Dude, your Avatar and quote made me laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab
I've personally never asked anyone what their opinion is on his attractivness. Yes there will be varying opinions on his level. He has been at the forefront of attractivness in this sphere for a very long time. His reputation preceeds him which makes him a Polarizing character because of that. Regardless, he is attractive. Is he at the top of the top in regards to what woman across the board would find most attractive physically in a man? No not quite.
I had no idea who this kid was until about a month ago. He is attractive to you because you follow his little modeling bubble. You have learned to believe that he is very attractive.

I would not say he is hideous by any means, but if you haven't talked to women about him, perhaps you have a spacial thing for his looks? Maybe in your world, that's all you know?

You are quite right m'lady, this is what a handsome man looks like. Me and you, Jade, share the same taste in good looking muscular alpha men.

e59af68ef6f4e6e360751ed38d4103d4.jpg

handsome-masculine-man-muscular-guy-with-sexy-torso-athletic-male-model-showing-his-perfect-naked-body_265223-24736.jpg

• +1
You are quite right m'lady, this is what a handsome man looks like. Me and you, Jade, share the same taste in good looking muscular alpha men.

e59af68ef6f4e6e360751ed38d4103d4.jpg

handsome-masculine-man-muscular-guy-with-sexy-torso-athletic-male-model-showing-his-perfect-naked-body_265223-24736.jpg
LOL ! I like you. ! I'll pass, though.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
I had no idea who this kid was until about a month ago. He is attractive to you because you follow his little modeling bubble. You have learned to believe that he is very attractive.

I would not say he is hideous by any means, but if you haven't talked to women about him, perhaps you have a spacial thing for his looks? Maybe in your world, that's all you know?
I don't follow shit. I never said that he was "very attractive" . Your reaching. You come off combative and put words in mouths. Everyone has varying opinions on who they see as a 9- or 10 out of 10. Putting a number on someone is a vague representation anyway. People will get more attractive with time and people will get less attractive. People's attractivness varies from photo to photo angle to angle and moment to moment. Lighten up. They only opinion I had that would have any controversy on that women withhold their true opinions when asked directly about someone's attractivness.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Jade
I don't follow shit. I never said that he was "very attractive" . Your reaching. You come off combative and put words in mouths. Everyone has varying opinions on who they see as a 9- or 10 out of 10. Putting a number on someone is a vague representation anyway. People will get more attractive with time and people will get less attractive. People's attractivness varies from photo to photo angle to angle and moment to moment. Lighten up. They only opinion I had that would have any controversy on that women withhold their true opinions when asked directly about someone's attractivness.
I understand. No disrespect intended. ✌️

What even is the point of writing this essay lmao

• +1
What even is the point of writing this essay lmao
Good question.
The point.
1-
To have a laugh
2- If you want to look better than Chico, get in touch with me or read my other threads. ✌️