Frank Tufano is the definition of a coping incel with subhuman genetics

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Gives off such annoying vibes. You can tell just from looking at him and the others he's an unlikable ugly piece of shit. He's also short, has a ridiculously low FWHR and long midface (like his head is extremely narrow), looks very ethnic and he has the eyes of that of a deformed retard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, john2, didntreadlol and 2 others
Here's your reaction and reply

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 4416, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Despite his horrible eye area and bad FWHR, he still has some harmony—it’s probably his good mouth area and broad palate.

He still looks creepy imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Looks like rami maleks even more disabled brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
the worst genetics ive ever seen IRL

to looksmax as rigid as he does with that base, is nothing short of INSANE

for sure he posts on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, didntreadlol and 1 other person
You can just tell by looking at the guys they don't like him just lol

Despite his horrible eye area and bad FWHR, he still has some harmony—it’s probably his good mouth area and broad palate.

He still looks creepy imo
He got jaw implants. His lower third is subhuman naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
He got jaw implants. His lower third is subhuman naturally.
I’d ask for proof but I don’t even care tbh I can’t be bothered by him

You can just tell by looking at the guys they don't like him just lol

ye they probably talk about going their own way as soon as he leaves, he prob treats them like shit

really unlikeable character, i cant imagine what it must be like to be around him

but to be fair to him, considering the life he was given ; mentally disabled immigrant what can you honestly expect

the thing that blows my mind is just how many failures east up what he says, its scary to think about the rising generation of young men especially

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
the worst genetics ive ever seen IRL

to looksmax as rigid as he does with that base, is nothing short of INSANE

for sure he posts on PSL forums
Eggman

Pretty sure there was an older video of him undergoing jaw surgery

My mistake, it wasn't implants, it was even more invasive jaw surgery lol.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Golden Glass

My mistake, it wasn't implants, it was even more invasive jaw surgery lol.

Fellow underbitecel got a huge improvement. Indeed now considering the carnivore diet

ye they probably talk about going their own way as soon as he leaves, he prob treats them like shit

really unlikeable character, i cant imagine what it must be like to be around him

but to be fair to him, considering the life he was given ; mentally disabled immigrant what can you honestly expect

the thing that blows my mind is just how many failures east up what he says, its scary to think about the rising generation of young men especially
Funniest thing of all is how his sister is a LEGITIMATE retard whereas frankieboy just looks like one

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
maxresdefault.jpg

I couldn't see it before PSL, but I can see it now. Narrow head, bad eye area.His eye area looks especially bad in this next pic.
DSC_2848smile1.jpg

It's not so simple to separate all eyes into only 2 categories, but the above are textbook prey eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
He's homosexual

• +1
maxresdefault.jpg

I couldn't see it before PSL, but I can see it now. Narrow head, bad eye area.His eye area looks especially bad in this next pic.
DSC_2848smile1.jpg

It's not so simple to separate all eyes into only 2 categories, but the above are textbook prey eyes.
Goodness gracious, and to think I had a narrow head and long midface

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Goodness gracious, and to think I had a narrow head and long midface
His ratio in the first pic is .88. Abnormally low, and that's even with his mouth slightly open, which raises the upper lip.

• JFL
Funniest thing of all is how his sister is a LEGITIMATE retard whereas frankieboy just looks like one
Frank is barely more intelligent than his sister tbh. Vegan Gains completely trashes him in every debate and exposes every one of his flimsy scams.

• +1

@2peasinapod @LordNorwood check this out :lul:
You can tell just from the expressions of her face she's some paid slavic hooker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod and LordNorwood
he acts and talks like a 6 foot 4 successfull phenod genetically arrogant genius

but its complete contrast to how he looks and actually is, its like he devveloped his personality on reddit/psl forums anonymously
ye but his sister is likeable, his brother too

• +1

Gives off such annoying vibes. You can tell just from looking at him and the others he's an unlikable ugly piece of shit. He's also short, has a ridiculously low FWHR and long midface (like his head is extremely narrow), looks very ethnic and he has the eyes of that of a deformed retard.

Goes to show being caucasoid isn't enough you need nord or North atlantid jfl at god making lower races.

• +1

You can tell just from the expressions of her face she's some paid slavic hooker

Not even a hooker. A model from a modeling agency. Vegan Gains torched him on this one too.

• +1

She cute tho

It’s over for him

• +1