Frankfort Horizontal Plane - how to use it?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Human
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Posts
2,672
Reputation
3,065
Can someone explain me how to use the FHP line to determine if I'm recessed (subhuman) or not recessed (human)?

Is the Frankfort Horizontal Plane a single line or a group of lines? Where do I need to draw the line(s) and what should I be looking for, exactly?

Please, help me!!! I can't find any definitive results and answers on Google regarding my questions about the FHP line.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
lol its explained everywhere on youtube
 
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
1690558740093

It’s a line used to assess if your chin is recessed by drawing perpendicular line from nasion to chin . It goes from top of ear hole to bottom of eye hole (superior aspect of external auditory meatus is to inferior aspect of orbital meatus). You have to make sure that you are not tucking your head or jutting your jaw forward and it has to completely side profile. Lot of people take shitty angles and analysis ends up inaccurate.
 

Similar threads

Linus145.44
Replies
3
Views
52
fattofat
fattofat
S
Replies
7
Views
88
serunlacon
S
Lowkchopped
Replies
4
Views
31
asianegg
asianegg
hghgoblin664
Replies
1
Views
18
hghgoblin664
hghgoblin664
MogulThug
Replies
4
Views
59
MogulThug
MogulThug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top