FRAUD MEGATHREAD PT.2: Refund methods

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Before we start, i am in no way liable for any future criminal charges that may be brought against you for usage of such fraud methods. With that being said, lets get into it.
Also, dont say "DNRD" or anything like that because i'm trying to help you, this is knowledge most people pay for that im giving you for free

Refund methods are exactly how they sound: getting items and potentially even money off refund glitches. The most common way refund methods are used for is to get free food off apps such as Doordash, Ubereats, or Grubhub. Occasionally however you can refund glitch clothes and other items off sites such as Stockx, Neiman Marcus, and other stores. Really, you can refund glitch pretty much anything. These methods are kind of hard to explain so instead i'll just post an example of one
Screenshot 20220901 130146 MEGA

This is a stockx method. As you can tell, you might have to spend money to make money in this case. Also, you need to have good acting skills to be able to convince the Stockx spokesperson that the package was empty. However, if you play your cards right, not only will you get to keep the original item but they will send you a new one that you can do whatever you please with. There are countless more refund methods like this, some easier some harder (but most easier)
I have a huge folder with 53 of these methods for different sites and i wont post them here as the file wont load but if you want them just pm me on Looksmaxx and i'll send them to you for free.

Tagging niggas: @currylightskin @Growth Plate @zv1212 @Octillionaire @alriodai @Wallenberg @Zer0/∞ @subhuman to mtn @betrayed by 5‘8 @Mogpogs @Vermilioncore @RabidRosaries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AfghanCEL, Deleted member 21892, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
I'm not a criminal subhuman so I won't read.

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rand anon, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Should be in moneymax

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and subhuman to mtn
Miring bhai, but i prefer my old method of threating to stab the delivery guy if he asks for even 1 cent :love::love::love:

Take That Fashion GIF by Arrow Video

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, rand anon, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Niggas trying to sound all sneaky and shit calling it “methods” when they’re just refunding

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Niggas trying to sound all sneaky and shit calling it “methods” when they’re just refunding
Yea i know jfl Telegram niggas are so weird but at the same time you have to put up with it cuz they're the best source for this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
To be fair, for some shops there are methods which are much easier to enact than others. Methods meaning the reason giving for refunding

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
To be fair, for some shops there are methods which are much easier to enact than others. Methods meaning refund reason.
Method for Tesla’s when?

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
This one relies too much on acting and emotions rather than cold math bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
This one relies too much on acting and emotions rather than cold math bhai.
That specific example does because the site is a highly monitored high security site, most methods dont require you to speak on the phone with someone because the site security is lower
I probably should've used a different example tbh but its whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
That specific example does because the site is a highly monitored high security site, most methods dont require you to speak on the phone with someone because the site security is lower
I probably should've used a different example tbh but its whatever
A guy I knew used to do this with tech, laptops and shit, but for that you’d need to file a police report and larp with the cops as well. (double dips)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
A guy I knew used to do this with tech, laptops and shit, but for that you’d need to file a police report and larp with the cops as well. (double dips)
Yea those are nightmare mode
Trying to jig for electronics is playing with your freedom jfl idk why law enforcement takes it so seriously

• +1
it wont work in my dog shit third world country

file a police report and larp with the cops as well. (double dips)
Police report scams are legit. Everytime you file a police report, they give you a set of digits. Essentially, a unique identifier for that specific case. You can literally file a police report online on a VPN (if you desire) and then the police email you the crime reference number and you give that to the site you're refunding and ez free items.

Also, if you give minimal information when submitting the police report, they close the case almost immediately and send you an email saying that.

• +1
oh fuck @Trustworthyfish. forgot to ping you brother :feelsgah:

• So Sad
Police report scams are legit. Everytime you file a police report, they give you a set of digits. Essentially, a unique identifier for that specific case. You can literally file a police report online on a VPN (if you desire) and then the police email you the crime reference number and you give that to the site you're refunding and ez free items.

Also, if you give minimal information when submitting the police report, they close the case almost immediately and send you an email saying that.
Yeah that’s what he did. Seems risky tho like lul said

Make next guide: "How to rob people on the streets"

Yeah that’s what he did. Seems risky tho like lul said
You'd have to be very very unlucky or a crazy serial offender. People submit fake police reports all day everyday to get free shit.

Try to think of all the steps police would have to go through to prove you are fabricating shit and how much that would cost them

You'd have to be very very unlucky or a crazy serial offender. People submit fake police reports all day everyday to get free shit.

Try to think of all the steps police would have to go through to prove you are fabricating shit and how much that would cost them
True logically but I know them mfs will try to single out my non-western ass. They already tried to arrest me for smoking 1 spliff ffs :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ....
True logically but I know them mfs will try to single out my non-western ass. They already tried to arrest me for smoking 1 spliff ffs :lul:
high inhib ass

• JFL
What happens if they dont fall for it ? Is there any "plan B"? Also have you done this method?

• +1
Reactions: Tony