"Frauding a good frame with muscles"

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
But who actually has a good frame without at least a little bit of muscle?

I read this shit all the time and yet I have to be shown an example may it be on here or in real life.

I've seen it irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, jefferson and 1 other person
I see it at my gym a lot.
Most of the time you need an already good frame to make any progress lifting

Ive read the thread but in reality most people dont have good frames naturally, some have wider clavicles.

Ive read the thread but in reality most people dont have good frames naturally, some have wider clavicles.
what thread are you referring to?
I see it at my gym a lot.
Most of the time you need an already good frame to make any progress lifting
how does that even make any sense? If anything it will take longer to make any progress since you have more surface area that needs to be covered with more muscle mass.

Last edited:
@SayNoToRotting https://unsee.cc/1cabfe5f/

This is me 2 years ago, skinny fat, 0 muscle on my body. Never touched weights in my life at this point. My belly looked like @FatmanO's. Angle on pic and shirt hides it, but if I took my shirt off I would look legit subhuman. Also gyno like tits. Face all round, covered with fat. I started gym 1 year later than this pic and when I started gym I couldn't do more than 9 reps with empty bar (20kg). Girl on the right is 180 cm and she has wider bidelt than most other girls. I'm around 115kg on this picture at around 30% bf.

But who actually has a good frame without at least a little bit of muscle?

I think my frame is good and I don't have even a little bit of muscle here literally. This is just an example, not meant for bragging. I see people with similar/good frames all the time, even when they don't have the height, frame alone saves them and makes them have presence.

what thread are you referring to?

how does that even make any sense? If anything it will take longer to make any progress since you have more surface area that needs to be covered with more muscle mass.
The one with ideal male body I think

my friend I lift with, he just has super wide clavicles