Short peoole look low class and less manly (I hate manlets)

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
Have you ever noticed how low class and dysgenic short people look? Most of the time they're skinny fat, look like children/teenagers despite being fully grown men/women, and their clothes hardly fit them. The worst offenders are gym maxed manlets who are overcompensaiting try hards despite lifting for years they will always have a manlet frame and proportions. Even men without stature look borderline pathetic most of the time and I say this as a 186cm cel (not tall). Tall men just look way more badass and intimidating and they actually have the frame size and stature to back it up. If you're not 190cm+ you will always look like a manlet. The Dutch are incredibly based for being so height pilled because stature is one of the best thing's a human can have when it comes to beauty and enjoyment of life.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, theonewhocantascend, Gonthar and 2 others
IMG 7503

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, orangomango2003, Clown Show and 6 others
Quote personal beauty requires that one should be tall little people may have charm and elegan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, theonewhocantascend, bloomercel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
you d still be an invisible incel.

and you claim to be gl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't think I ever said I was GL (outside of one post and my personal experience) and it's a subjective thing kiddo:soy:

Growing 4cm from 186 isn't doing anything for your SMV.

The main jumps in SMV come from being below average to average (the biggest jump), average to 6', (second largest).

Growing 4cm from 186 isn't doing anything for your SMV.

The main jumps in SMV come from being below average to average (the biggest jump), average to 6', (second largest)
I don't care about whores that much just personal fulfillment in comfort and aesthetics. I would've been solidly tall if my family weren't retarded. Imagine being a 5'10 gl women and settling with some 5'8 abusive manlet kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Imretarded?
The only high class manlets are femboys

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
I want to be tall so fucking bad