Frauding height is impossible, my relationship will probably come to an end tomorrow.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Tomorrow, i’m going to sleep at her place.

She’s probably thinking we will get in cute pajamas and go around in slippers kissing and dancing like a normal couple.

Little does she know, i’m barely as tall as her while wearing 3 inch lifts, she’s probably gonna tell me to take off my shoes, and then everything will be over.

I’ll instantly loose all my appeal and she’s gonna be disgusted looking down on me.

It’s over boyos, by Monday i’m back on here planning my LL again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Deleted member 60051, Sny and 30 others
Gorilla glue lifts to the bottom of your feet and put socks over them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, proxyy, Almost Chadlite and 12 others
Gorilla glue lifts to the bottom of your feet and put socks over them.
impossibile, we are gonna sleep hugging and shit her feet will touch mine and she’ll think i’m even more crazy and dumb

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, murdah, smoth and 3 others

She’s probably thinking we will get in cute pajamas and go around in slippers kissing and dancing like a normal couple.

Little does she know, i’m barely as tall as her while wearing 3 inch lifts, she’s probably gonna tell me to take off my shoes, and then everything will be over.

I’ll instantly loose all my appeal and she’s gonna be disgusted looking down on me.

update us on what happens next

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, tombradylover, lestoa and 1 other person
we all gonna make it brah
i wish you the best 😔

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and sub5c3l
How tall is she

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
update us on what happens next
I will, i’m anxious as fuck bro idek what to do.

I’m gonna go with only shoes and try to keep them on for as much as possible inside the house, she’ll probably tel me that I could use her slippers but i’ll have to autistically stick to my shoes and that will ick her regardless.

If I manage to take off my shoes only before hopping on the bed, i’ll be safe. The morning after i’ll have to get up first and wear them asap

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
In lifts are you taller than her?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Timmy, murdah and 5 others
Since when did you have a relationship? Fill me in

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Almost Chadlite, smoth and 2 others
Since when did you have a relationship? Fill me in
we got together like 1 month ago
JFL at your cheeky ass :lul: Immediately pass any woman above 5”4 and you are here getting in relationships with 5”9 women :feelsgah:
Nigga she likes me for some reason idk

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PseudoMaxxer
Good luck anyways bhai

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer
Good luck anyways bhai
thank you bhai…I hope i’ll find some way to make it.

But it’s sad I won’t be able to cuddle on the sofa without shoes and shit, i’ll always have to wear them…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and sub5c3l
only hope for us manlets

would work for me because I already look like a faggot
I have too much pride to faggotmaxx.

She’s probably thinking we will get in cute pajamas and go around in slippers kissing and dancing like a unormal couple.

Keep us updated soldier.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and sub5c3l
wait so are you 5'6 without the lifts if so its so giga over id sooner find some way to cancel on her than risk her finding out

Bro just wear the shoes until you get to her room and then take them off and stay in her bed, she wont notice as much lying down

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
3" lifts? Why not just get stilts at that point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Almost Chadlite
its genuinely over for you jfl this is why you shouldn’t fraud. the truth will always come to light sooner or later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Almost Chadlite, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
it's over tbh

mogs me

• +1
impossibile, we are gonna sleep hugging and shit her feet will touch mine and she’ll think i’m even more crazy and dumb
Buy realistic human foot form and glue

• JFL
Jfl at you thinking she’s not gonna notice your desperate attempt of keeping your shoes on indoors at all times

its genuinely over for you jfl this is why you shouldn’t fraud. the truth will always come to light sooner or later
3 inches was too much. Lol

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
When she finds out you are frauding your height, say you got a massive cock. When that doesn't work out at least you've done the deed. Now you can dip!

To be serious I admire your balls for height frauding with a taller girl. There is a small chance she will still like you? I wouldn't rely on it but might as well try.
You could also seriously fraud being ill and lay down and then offer to cuddle to fuck, but it will require a lot of things to go right and you will be using her only for sex. This will probably only work once.
I'm not sure if it is better to confess you're actually shorter IRL or text.

Also you should go for shorter girls or at least be honest about your height if she is taller. You kind of dug yourself in a hole with this. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Almost Chadlite, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Not too much but the limit of height u should fraud tbh.
There’s a science to it. You cant go insane with lifts in a ltr especially if the girl height mogs you by 3 inches no lifts

Should've planned for this. Could've botten some big bulky slippers (the ones that almost look like uggs/cover your feet fully) and then you could've had another pair of lifts that go in there. So you walk in sit down on her bed and have your slippers w/ lifts strategically placed on the floor by the bed. That way when you get out of bed, you just go right into the lifted slippers and BOOM.

Lifted slippers sound like some kind of legendary item in a video game or something.

when u Take your Shoes Off people will notice u were wearing Lifts which is ultra embarrassing

As someone else said, you kinda dug yourself in a hole here. And if your first interaction with her wasn't irl then it was an even bigger mistake. 3 inch height frauding should be reserved for special events where you don't wanna get mogged. Definitely not applicable to dates. Max 2 inch (1 inch sole + 1 inch lift) is what you should do.

That being said, it may not be over. She may not care especially if you're already shorter in lifts. Don't ghost her or some shit. And don't show your insecurity either. Just go with the mindset that there is nothing to lose here. Looking forward to updates.

When she finds out you are frauding your height, say you got a massive cock. When that doesn't work out at least you've done the deed. Now you can dip!

To be serious I admire your balls for height frauding with a taller girl. There is a small chance she will still like you? I wouldn't rely on it but might as well try.
You could also seriously fraud being ill and lay down and then offer to cuddle to fuck, but it will require a lot of things to go right and you will be using her only for sex. This will probably only work once.
I'm not sure if it is better to confess you're actually shorter IRL or text.

Also you should go for shorter girls or at least be honest about your height if she is taller. You kind of dug yourself in a hole with this. :lul:
You know what’s funny? she has my ID card picture where it says 5’6 and she told me one time “I know where you have been born, where you live, how tall you are…” so she knows nigga, she probably thinks she’s 5’6 too since i’m as tall as her frauding.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
You know what’s funny? she has my ID card picture where it says 5’6 and she told me one time “I know where you have been born, where you live, how tall you are…” so she knows nigga, she probably thinks she’s 5’6 too since i’m as tall as her frauding.
You can be dark triad like all those Indian teenagers lurking this forums with Richard Ramirez pfp and gaslight her saying she grew taller

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and PseudoMaxxer
Update

• +1
Reactions: losthope and PseudoMaxxer
jfl, im surprised you got into a relationship with someone that height mogs you by 3 inches, mirin the low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, PseudoMaxxer and butterworld
If she heightmog you with lifts and already liked you then I don't think she will have probem without them since the main point of the height factor is just to be taller than her but she already liked you when you were shorter than her. I wish you good luck🤞👍

• +1
Reactions: losthope and PseudoMaxxer
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Straight sitcom scenario for OP, just imagining the moment he kicks off his shoes and immediately has to start looking up at this girl. :feelskek:

All I can say is the best of luck as a fellow 5'7 manlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, to_stop_da_cope, murdah and 2 others
It's over when you give away you're insecure about it
Owning it is always better

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, PseudoMaxxer and Teddo23
  • +1