Frauding height is impossible, my relationship will probably come to an end tomorrow.

Tomorrow, i’m going to sleep at her place.

She’s probably thinking we will get in cute pajamas and go around in slippers kissing and dancing like a normal couple.

Little does she know, i’m barely as tall as her while wearing 3 inch lifts, she’s probably gonna tell me to take off my shoes, and then everything will be over.

I’ll instantly loose all my appeal and she’s gonna be disgusted looking down on me.

It’s over boyos, by Monday i’m back on here planning my LL again.
update bhai

Tomorrow, i’m going to sleep at her place.

She’s probably thinking we will get in cute pajamas and go around in slippers kissing and dancing like a normal couple.

Little does she know, i’m barely as tall as her while wearing 3 inch lifts, she’s probably gonna tell me to take off my shoes, and then everything will be over.

I’ll instantly loose all my appeal and she’s gonna be disgusted looking down on me.

It’s over boyos, by Monday i’m back on here planning my LL again.
3 inches was ambitious

any updates OP?
@PseudoMaxxer ping me
update bhai
Yo guys, everything went well.

I told her I forgot my slippers at home and that I didn’t want to walk without shoes on cuz it felt weird to me. She totally understood and never brought it out again later, in fact I stayed with shoes at all times and got them off only at night on the bed. Then I also got bolder and took them off behind the couch and sneaked them under it and didnt got up until she went to the toilette and I had the time to put my shoes on again and walk.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, sub5c3l, losthope and 1 other person

I told her I forgot my slippers at home and that I didn’t want to walk without shoes on cuz it felt weird to me. She totally understood and never brought it out again later, in fact I stayed with shoes at all times and got them off only at night on the bed. Then I also got bolder and took them off behind the couch and sneaked them under it and didnt got up until she went to the toilette and I had the time to put my shoes on again and walk.
Mirin the quick thinking, though at some point you're going to have to tell her if you want to progress the LTR

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer

Mirin the quick thinking, though at some point you're going to have to tell her if you want to progress the LTR
Yeah tbh. I don't think she'd care though. If she cared she would have shown it by now. You need to go with less lifts next time and then take them off. Don't tell her about this, just act normally or you'd come off as insecure.

• +1

Did u nut

• +1
  • JFL