[FREE CONSULTATION] Jaw Surgery

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
As a self-learn Jaw expert, i do free consultation for looksmax user, you can PM Me "Consultation Sixcry"

What you need for 1st consultation?
-Profile pic [taken from 2m]
-Profil XRAY [Without head tilted]
-Full smile

What will we discuss during this consultation?

1) Do you need Bimax or not based on your profil pic

2) If yes then the movepent you need:
-If you need CCW or CW
-How much realistically u can get

3)Professionel morph using webceph

4)An explanation on everything, why u need this movement, the change that will occur and more

At the end of this consultation, u should be ready and confident to ask your surgeon the movement you want, why you want them and what you expect from the surgery

Lot of user can speak on my behalf for my skill and aesthetic eye

Your Jaw surgeon expert, SixCRY

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, metagross, mulattomaxxer and 21 others
hes legit guys, helped me a lot.

also @DatGuyYouLike and @RealSurgerymax are legit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees, kegelmaxer and 4 others

:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Jason Voorhees, kegelmaxer and 2 others
As a self-learn Jaw expert, i do free consultation for looksmax user, you can PM Me "Consultation Sixcry"

-Full smile

-If you need CCW or CW

4)An explanation on everything, why u need this movement, the change that will occur and more

At the end of this consultation, u should be ready and confident to ask your surgeon the movement you want, why you want them and what you expect from the surgery

Gimme your expert view in public:

Just a short summary, I lost my tooth around 4 years ago and have ever since been losing bone-mass to the maxilla on that side. Slowly but surely. It's shrunk in size and now shows vividly, with there being a dent in my face

I have to get the bone-graft done and then the dental implant, but I don't know which one of these are up my street

You can see on the front cheek

728c17df103f787a19c8a27196a4624b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer and LastHopeForNorman
what do you gain from it tho?

Just a short summary, I lost my tooth around 4 years ago and have ever since been losing bone-mass to the maxilla on that side. Slowly but surely. It's shrunk in size and now shows vividly, with there being a dent in my face

I have to get the bone-graft done and then the dental implant, but I don't know which one of these are up my street

View attachment 1215308

For consultation i asked 3 things, u provided none of them

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Celexawer, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
So they don't end up like the other monkey who did Bimax with Pagnoni
well the outcome of their surgeries still doesn't benefit you... so your intentions are completely altruistic and you don't have any ulterior motives?

well the outcome of their surgeries still doesn't benefit you... so your intentions are completely altruistic and you don't have any ulterior motives?
I take me 2mn looking at ceph and face to know what you need so it's not a big thing for me

Also this forum helped me a lot so i give back

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, far336, never_lucky and 8 others

View attachment 1215308

Your are back
Where have you been legend?

Can confirm this guy helped a lot to understand what it’s needs to fix my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and one job away
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6963

-Full smile

-If you need CCW or CW

tf is this?

ratio for having no life

-Full smile

-If you need CCW or CW

Will message you soon, can’t wait

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY

-Full smile

-If you need CCW or CW

Would love to message you as well but I don’t have scans. I will try to get them ASAP but will take atleast a month I guess. I have my first consultation soon and no scans. I guess the maxfac will make the Scans with me ?

Would love to message you as well but I don’t have scans. I will try to get them ASAP but will take atleast a month I guess. I have my first consultation soon and no scans. I guess the maxfac will make the Scans with me ?
i can give you an idea with just profil pic cuz i look at philtrum, jaw angulatiob and teeth

But scan help me to get exact mm u need by using Alfaro plan

• +1
Reactions: one job away

-Full smile

-If you need CCW or CW

Images   2021 07 09T142647931

• +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer
SixCRY is legit and know alot about lookism and movement needed.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Jason Voorhees and kegelmaxer
Can I send u a profile pic if you don't mind? I don't have scans tho.

-Full smile
Wym by full smile? Like normally how I smile or with my teeths showing?

Wym by full smile? Like normally how I smile or with my teeths showing?
normal smile

Smile help me asses if you need anterior impaction or anterior impaction or no anterior movement

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
normal smile

Smile help me asses if you need anterior impaction or anterior impaction or no anterior movement
you mean downgraft right?

you mean downgraft right?
if you have gummy smile u don't need downgraft, only if no teeth when smiling u need anterior downgraft also called epaction

Im planning chin wing, zygo osteotomy, and rhinoplasty in september
you think you can do accurate representations for these procedures too?

Im planning chin wing, zygo osteotomy, and rhinoplasty in september
you think you can do accurate representations for these procedures too?
no sorry idk for zygo/rhino

Chin wing will make your ramus longer and will change your lower jaw abgilation just like that

Attachments

• 74E95008-BEBA-458E-9775-F490E90A04CB.png
    74E95008-BEBA-458E-9775-F490E90A04CB.png
    730.5 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and LastHopeForNorman
can you shorten the midface if you don't have a gummy smile ?

also do we need to smile in profile ?

can you shorten the midface if you don't have a gummy smile ?

also do we need to smile in profile ?
Impaction, which mean removing gummy smile, is a way to achieve CCW, it doesn't shorten midface but can give slight illusion

Without gummy smile you can still have CCW by posterior downgraft

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Impaction, which mean removing gummy smile, is a way to achieve CCW, it doesn't shorten midface but can give slight illusion

Without gummy smile you can still have CCW by posterior downgraft
thanks
so smiling front or profile ?

no sorry idk for zygo/rhino

Chin wing will make your ramus longer and will change your lower jaw abgilation just like that
how can you tell on an xray tho that slmeone needs bimax? my surgeon said I wouldnt profit from it much so it wouldnt be worth it but Idk if I shouldve just pushed it

how can you tell on an xray tho that slmeone needs bimax? my surgeon said I wouldnt profit from it much so it wouldnt be worth it but Idk if I shouldve just pushed it
Xray doesn't tell me if you need bimax or not, ur face will

Raffaini did a study where he said ceph is useless to know if someone need jaw surgery, he goes by soft tissu

Also X-ray you can use Alfaro analysis or Arnett cause they have specific aesthetic line that they use on ceph

I go by soft tissu, and on ceph i use alfaro method to give you exactly how much mm u need weather it's advancement, CCW, down movement etc

Exemple:
-If your upper incisor are 1mm above upper lip on ceph, u need 4mm anterior downgraft because the norm is 3mm below upper lip
-If your occlusale plane is 6 degree then u can have 5 degree CCW, 5 CCW is either a 3mm impaction if you have gummy smile, either a 3mm posterior downgraft
-If your SNA and SNB angle which determine the position of your maxilla are in the norm, but soft tissue wise you look like shit, then u calculate the advancement using alfaro line which go from nasion soft tissu to the ground, u need to put both incisor on that line the counter clockwise your maxilla and mandibule till occlusale plane reach 0 to 3 degree

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Can you help me with midface? I'm already in braces for bimax, but I'm not sure how to address the midface