Free will is 100% fake

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Think about it. Virtually all of your regular habits and behaviors remain consistently the same for pretty much you're entire life. My day to day existence and personality hasn't changed much for over 15 years (I am nearing 30). It's the same routine every single day every single week. And it's the same with other people. My general opinions and outlook on life also haven't changed much (even before discovering the blackpill I already sort of suspected most blackpill truths were real. The blackpill merely confirmed it).

Humans are just biological computers responding to situations in pre-determined ways. Sentience is probably just a weird evolutionary anomaly that only happened in humans and even then we just THINK we are on manual when in reality it's all on auto-pilot. In a fucked up way it's questionable if "you" even exist at all.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and badromance
Nice meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
No man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I agree with you on this post.
Life seems pre-determined and we are just toys playing some cruel game.
Scary stuff tbh ngl.

humans generally have free will, the supernatural plane dictates where those free will choices will take us.
I had to look up the meaning of that word tbh. :feelstastyman:

I guess I'm an ideological hipster. I'm also value pluralist. go ahead look that up too.
@Insomniac I COMMAND U

Last edited: