Friend adds my oneitis in ONE TRY

hahahahaha rodeblur this is not gonna end well :lul:
my brother is already texting me in instagram dms that a friend of hers knows about looksmax

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rydofx and Lars
View attachment 1414442
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FOLLOW THIS GIRL SINCE 30 NOVEMBER 2020... IN 7 DAYS IT'LL LITERALLY BE A YEAR

AND MY FRIEND JUST COMES IN, ADDS HER ON HIS ACCOUNT WITH LIKE 2 FOLLOWERS AND NOT ONLY GETS ALLOWED THE REQUEST BUT GETS A FOLLOW REQUEST HIMSELF TOO..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY EARTH, THE FACT I AM LOOKING AT HER OPENED PROFILE IS SURREAL TO ME, AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME DID IT..

IT'S OVER.
Did she reject your friend request?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Your oneitis is a low tier becky at best so you are truly a simp for putting her on the pedestal, since simp literally means stupid idolizing mediocre women.

She is your looksmatch but you think she is too good for you so you worship her, so she doesn't respect you.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and rydofx
Your oneitis is a low tier becky at best so you are truly a simp for putting her on the pedestal, since simp literally means stupid idolizing mediocre women.

She is your looksmatch but you think she is too good for you so you worship her, so she doesn't respect you.
all i did was say hi to her lol

all i did was say hi to her lol
Maybe she doesn't know who you are.

Also, talking to girls online is a simp move.
Talking to them in real life is alpha because it requires high self esteem to do it without being insecure.

Women respect way more the guys who approach them irl than the ones who hide behind a screen to just say hi to them.

Texting women only works if you are already dating them or if you met on online dating, but that option only works for Chads and Chadlites. Not for you, not for me and not for most men.

my brother is already texting me in instagram dms that a friend of hers knows about looksmax
soooo over for Rodeblur 😂😂😂😂 just wait till she finds all the posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
soooo over for Rodeblur 😂😂😂😂 just wait till she finds all the posts
probably already has the thing is just she's a megacuck that gets her friends to talk to my contacts instead, for whatever reason she never talks to anyone directly and her friends don't talk to me directly either instead she gets them to annoy my followers rofllll

• Woah
Reactions: rydofx
Maybe she doesn't know who you are.

Also, talking to girls online is a simp move.
Talking to them in real life is alpha because it requires high self esteem to do it without being insecure.

Women respect way more the guys who approach them irl than the ones who hide behind a screen to just say hi to them.

Texting women only works if you are already dating them or if you met on online dating, but that option only works for Chads and Chadlites. Not for you, not for me and not for most men.
what women irl lol i don't have an environment with women

what women irl lol i don't have an environment with women
OK, I thought that you knew that girl from school. If you don't even know her from anywhere, then just forget her and move on.
Women on Instagram won't even give you replies unless you are gymmaxxed and look good, and even then, it's still simping so it's not a very good idea. Unless the women message you first, Instagram usually won't work very well, which is why it is made for Chads, not for most men.

As for meeting women, the best way to do this is at a bar or a club, but first, you have to looksmax. To do this, first acquire a muscular ripped physique by training full body 3 times per week for 2 years while maintaining your weight, and you will get very muscular without getting fat, and you will look good enough to get laid on Tinder, in bars and in clubs and women in the daytime or at parties or concerts will also notice you a lot more.

If you don't looksmax, you will remain invisible to most women and you will have to rely on social circles, which will only give you an LTR in the end, you'll probably put her on the pedestal because you'll realize that she has more options than you, so you'll get cucked. The best way to not get cucked is to have more options than the woman you are with, or at least as many as her, because then, if she cheats, you can easily replace her. It's never a good idea to get into an LTR if you haven't reached that point, unless your goal is to be cucked.

OK, I thought that you knew that girl from school. If you don't even know her from anywhere, then just forget her and move on.
Women on Instagram won't even give you replies unless you are gymmaxxed and look good, and even then, it's still simping so it's not a very good idea. Unless the women message you first, Instagram usually won't work very well, which is why it is made for Chads, not for most men.

As for meeting women, the best way to do this is at a bar or a club, but first, you have to looksmax. To do this, first acquire a muscular ripped physique by training full body 3 times per week for 2 years while maintaining your weight, and you will get very muscular without getting fat, and you will look good enough to get laid on Tinder, in bars and in clubs and women in the daytime or at parties or concerts will also notice you a lot more.

If you don't looksmax, you will remain invisible to most women and you will have to rely on social circles, which will only give you an LTR in the end, you'll probably put her on the pedestal because you'll realize that she has more options than you, so you'll get cucked. The best way to not get cucked is to have more options than the woman you are with, or at least as many as her, because then, if she cheats, you can easily replace her. It's never a good idea to get into an LTR if you haven't reached that point, unless your goal is to be cucked.
sounds like normie bluepill cope ngl

View attachment 1414442
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FOLLOW THIS GIRL SINCE 30 NOVEMBER 2020... IN 7 DAYS IT'LL LITERALLY BE A YEAR

AND MY FRIEND JUST COMES IN, ADDS HER ON HIS ACCOUNT WITH LIKE 2 FOLLOWERS AND NOT ONLY GETS ALLOWED THE REQUEST BUT GETS A FOLLOW REQUEST HIMSELF TOO..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY EARTH, THE FACT I AM LOOKING AT HER OPENED PROFILE IS SURREAL TO ME, AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME DID IT..

IT'S OVER.
Girls with instagram accounts should be made to walk the plank, naked. Not followed. They should never be followed.

You're obsessing over the wrong one my friend. Get you a nice Amish girl.

Girls with instagram accounts should be made to walk the plank, naked. Not followed. They should never be followed.

she's the equivalent to an amish girl in the modern world she had like 100 followers

View attachment 1414442

IT'S OVER.
The Matthew effect, you either get girls or you don’t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wtf is this autism are you trying to have 10 looksmax users dm her?

dude amish girls be ugly

cause i'm from god damn south korea my guy

so amish girls ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
neither do i

she never existed tbh
cause if you talking about the experiment with my korean mom then i would understand but i'm confused about who you're talking about

probably already has the thing is just she's a megacuck that gets her friends to talk to my contacts instead, for whatever reason she never talks to anyone directly and her friends don't talk to me directly either instead she gets them to annoy my followers rofllll
imagine if she makes an account on here :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16139
cause if you talking about the experiment with my korean mom then i would understand but i'm confused about who you're talking about
how many times i gotta tell you your mom wasn't korean i'm not korean you're not korean

you were just born in seoul because i couldn't miss this banger concert

how many times i gotta tell you your mom wasn't korean i'm not korean you're not korean

you were just born in seoul because i couldn't miss this banger concert

which gave me a korean passport dad

it's over

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
yeah but how will they know
foids are easily recognizable

i mean come on to who was it a surprise that faggotchadlite was a foid when she literally said shit like this in dms