Friend adds my oneitis in ONE TRY

he is not a female
that whole thing was a larp for attention
sounds like a cover-up ngl

whatever the reality may be tho idgaf that nigga still banned never cared or even heard about him that much really so it be whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
sounds like a cover-up ngl

whatever the reality may be tho idgaf that nigga still banned never cared or even heard about him that much really so it be whatever
nah cause when i first heard about it i checked his post history and it doesnt match up at all lol, his experiences and shit are clearly male
but yeah he was a nobody tbh

nah cause when i first heard about it i checked his post history and it doesnt match up at all lol, his experiences and shit are clearly male
but yeah he was a nobody tbh
could be a ftm or some foid helped by a dude

whatever it may be pretty cringe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i know but i did anyway like a month ago
yeah and when you tried to send it back for them to analyze it i saw the spit tube and i swapped it out with @LondonVillie's cum instead

yeah and when you tried to send it back for them to analyze it i saw the spit tube and i swapped it out with @LondonVillie's cum instead
impossible cause i brought the spit tube to the dna testing place myself right after i spit in it it was never alone

View attachment 1414442
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FOLLOW THIS GIRL SINCE 30 NOVEMBER 2020... IN 7 DAYS IT'LL LITERALLY BE A YEAR

AND MY FRIEND JUST COMES IN, ADDS HER ON HIS ACCOUNT WITH LIKE 2 FOLLOWERS AND NOT ONLY GETS ALLOWED THE REQUEST BUT GETS A FOLLOW REQUEST HIMSELF TOO..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY EARTH, THE FACT I AM LOOKING AT HER OPENED PROFILE IS SURREAL TO ME, AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME DID IT..

IT'S OVER.
Hey what's her ig handle, I bet she accepts my request as well first time.

impossible cause i brought the spit tube to the dna testing place myself right after i spit in it it was never alone
yeah... after the spit was inside of it

before it you left it alone quite a long time

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
nope never
ight fine but that 33% isn't korean asian it's just native american from my dna being misinterpreted as asian since they share similar haplogroup strands

ight fine but that 33% isn't korean asian it's just native american from my dna being misinterpreted as asian since they share similar haplogroup strands
no cause i tested my dna at multiple places

that is bullshit you were grounded that week for turning off the speakers when i was listening to my jam
i didn't turn them off i played DnB while you where listening to japanese shit

DnB is better
stfu

how can it be possible that when you were in your moms fuckin stomach all i let you listen was this godly music and you somehow still come out developing a shit taste in music

stfu

how can it be possible that when you were in your moms fuckin stomach all i let you listen was this godly music and you somehow still come out developing a shit taste in music
bruh DnB hardcore and dubstep are the best genre's in the world

bruh DnB hardcore and dubstep are the best genre's in the world
you still stuck in 2013

why

guess what happened to your mom hit you hard

froze up in time

what?????????????