Friend hit a late growth spurt

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
So I'm 19 and I'm a little bit over 5'5", maybe 5'5.5" on a good day. Now, I recently started my freshman year of college (I took a year off after high school to work and also because I didn't feel emotionally ready for college). I have this one friend who graduated high school with me, and he was only about 5'7" at graduation--taller than me but still visibly below average. Now, I should have thought that he might hit a late growth spurt because both his parents were taller than him (Mom is about 5'8", father about 5'11") and he also didn't have much facial hair,(For the record, I have been capable of growing a full beard for the past two years; my mother is 5'0", my father 5'4") but I thought he might be done growing. He turned 19 in January after all and when I saw him in June he was still at around 5'7". Now, I decided to go to the same school as him and I decided to hang out with him to catch up on what's been going on. I probably wouldn't have recognized him if I had just passed him on the street because I never would have thought he would grow that much. I didn't ask how tall he was, because I was just embarrassed by how much he was dwarfing me, but I'm guessing he's about 6'1". He's now a tall guy and he absolutely towers over me. I feel awkward hanging around him and I've noticed that when we're hanging out in a group, he's much more confident and assertive now, when really nothing changed has changed other than him being tall. It hurts, because I can't help but feel that I too would be more popular and confident if I had a similar growth spurt but at my current height, it's going to be an uphill battle.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, lassebasse, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Ask him to share with you his source of HGH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, It'snotover, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
Suck his dick I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, KingCartierrr23, Pikabro and 5 others
So I'm 19 and I'm a little bit over 5'5", maybe 5'5.5" on a good day. Now, I recently started my freshman year of college (I took a year off after high school to work and also because I didn't feel emotionally ready for college). I have this one friend who graduated high school with me, and he was only about 5'7" at graduation--taller than me but still visibly below average. Now, I should have thought that he might hit a late growth spurt because both his parents were taller than him (Mom is about 5'8", father about 5'11") and he also didn't have much facial hair,(For the record, I have been capable of growing a full beard for the past two years; my mother is 5'0", my father 5'4") but I thought he might be done growing. He turned 19 in January after all and when I saw him in June he was still at around 5'7". Now, I decided to go to the same school as him and I decided to hang out with him to catch up on what's been going on. I probably wouldn't have recognized him if I had just passed him on the street because I never would have thought he would grow that much. I didn't ask how tall he was, because I was just embarrassed by how much he was dwarfing me, but I'm guessing he's about 6'1". He's now a tall guy and he absolutely towers over me. I feel awkward hanging around him and I've noticed that when we're hanging out in a group, he's much more confident and assertive now, when really nothing changed has changed other than him being tall. It hurts, because I can't help but feel that I too would be more popular and confident if I had a similar growth spurt but at my current height, it's going to be an uphill battle.
Life fuel for my 5.3 ass at 15.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and horizontallytall
My friend grew 11 cm during spring and summer.. I used to be taller then him and now im invisible. He also wants the same girl as i do

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, zura, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Was he 5'7 at 18 and 6'1 at 19?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Ask him how his visit to Turkey was and watch him flake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, maxxerzz, Andremln and 2 others
It should have been me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and Whitepill_Saint
Muh he’s so tall so dashing Prince Charming
You done sound gay bruh

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Abhorrence, zura and 2 others
My friend grew 11 cm during spring and summer.. I used to be taller then him and now im invisible. He also wants the same girl as i do
how does being 3 inches shorter than someone make you invisible jfl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and LooksThinker
Nigger he gets LL

Nigger its your delusion because he towers over you and you think he got wider too
Stfu u bitch , cope hard , scum low iq fag, i am 6'1

meanwhile he just bought elevator shoes and amnesiamaxxed

hgh treatment no doubt.

Does happen. Tons of nba players had it happen to them but they went way above 6’1

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
wear lifts or volcel