He looks decent, 5/10
bodymaxxed hairlossmaxxed beardmaxxed
6‘0“
Is traumatized bcoz of the breakup
What advice can we give him
id have to see a picture

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
He has ottoman roots. He’s already into looksmax but he needs psychological help like mindset

• +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary
Smash-yourself-really-hard-instead-of- getting-surgery-theory
Worked for me
057BF124 3D53 452B 8CD5 B54CD6A20033

Hmmm....something tells me you're the Asian dweeb and not the faceless Chad.
I’m not Asian I’m Icelandic, and I’m joking that bonesmash shits a meme

He looks decent, 5/10
bodymaxxed hairlossmaxxed beardmaxxed
6‘0“
Is traumatized bcoz of the breakup
What advice can we give him
That’s me, brutal.

For anyone 6' or above:
Urine theraphy
Extreme face bonesmashing
Vegan diet

(I don't like competition)

• +1
if he is traumatized by a rupture, even if I don't really know the context of his ex relationship, it's because he lacks individuality and that he put everything on his relationship forgetting to build himself next to it: desires, passions, dreams independent of his girlfriend etc. It is expected that a profile like that finds itself seeking refuge in personal development, he starts from scratch because he is nothing, for this kind of guy generic advice on cultivating his masculinity, going to the gym could work for a while and that's what is recommended, then in a second time he should be directed towards crude reality incel&blackpill shit so that he has a minimum of the basics on the female-male dynamics, the world, himself, the value of his life via big retrospectives put in relation to the content he will face...and it'll be it. this guy would have to be rearranged in his entirety for his journey to make sense

• +1
excessive worry about appearance is a telltale sign of anxiety and low self-esteem

• +1
He's local competition, give him bad advice (that sounds good) or he'll be stealing your girl/crush soon.

Tell him to bulk up, take pre-workout for best results, take a multi-vitamin, take a protein shake or protein bar, after the workout because the window for optimal protein synthesis is 2 hours after a workout ends and a small amount of sugar helps with protein synthesis.

Tell him that taking an anti-oxidant pill could help him with skin quality because oxidation damage negatively effects the skin. Tell him to eat healthy five days a week, but enjoy himself on the weekend.

All this advice should sound good to a normie, or some one that's not really deep into the science. Also be realistic, if he get's a girlfriend he won't be your friend any more or have time to hang out with you.