friend sperged out on me today

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
lately my irl friend group has been ignoring and avoiding me for whatever reason, i could care less why, but today we worked out then ate out together, and my manlet friend was being a dickhead for no reason, i called him out on it, and he wanted to fight me lmfao. dude literally stood up from his seat in the middle of the restaurant and tried to fight me. looked like a complete manlet neanderthal in front of everyone. poor dude is ugly with a chipped tooth, he's gonna hate me even more once i ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I remember that. What did you train

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lately my irl friend group has been ignoring and avoiding me for whatever reason, i could care less why, but today we worked out then ate out together, and my manlet friend was being a dickhead for no reason, i called him out on it, and he wanted to fight me lmfao. dude literally stood up from his seat in the middle of the restaurant and tried to fight me. looked like a complete manlet neanderthal in front of everyone. poor dude is ugly with a chipped tooth, he's gonna hate me even more once i ascend
You should've expected that.

• +1
He was jealous. Poor incel manlet.

• +1