Friendly reminder that vinnie hacker is the best looking man in the world

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing

i need to look like this or its over. This is the minimum needed looks to be able to look at yourself in the mirror without having bdd. VINNIE HACKERMAXXING OR DEATH TBH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel, Zarek and 20 others
Hes a chad but no

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and pneumocystosis
He's 5'7, extremely assymetrical, has NCT and acts feminine.

Why do women like him? He's good looking and has status. Women like status. You could be hideous and have status and women would still be attracted to you.

Screenshot 20230501 112110

His jaw is like 5mm higher on one side than the other and needs OBO and canthoplasty for orbital assymetry and NCT.

Stop making these gay threads and go make some fucking money. That's what REALLY gets women 99% of the time. Why? You aren't good looking. You need to make money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, chawaje, Emiqrox and 20 others
you already somewhat look like that

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17595 and pneumocystosis
the dick riding is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Emiqrox, Deleted member 21048, alriodai and 11 others

Why do women like him? He's good looking and has status. Women like status. You could be hideous and have status and women would still be attracted to you.

View attachment 2178392

His jaw is like 5mm higher on one side than the other and needs OBO and canthoplasty for orbital assymetry and NCT.

Stop making these gay threads and go make some fucking money. That's what REALLY gets women 99% of the time. Why? You aren't good looking. You need to make money.
Asymmetries not noticeable to non-autists. Nice cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, babouchelelouche, Thorsten and 5 others

View attachment 2178392

assymetry is cope unless it's noticeable... vinnie's assymetry isn't rly noticeable unless you analyze his like a BP autist... But yeah he's not the most handsome guy ever he's just chad who got hot tattos and styles well

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 16357, intovoid and 3 others

View attachment 2178392

I don't agree on this one this guy was always a chad even when he was young nobody cares about NCT and shit like that if you have overall amazing harmony. he is 5'11 btw and lives in america where that's above average.

images

imagine looking like this in highschool lmaoo what a mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 17595, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 29078 and 2 others
blud doing tricks on it
He inspires me. Its what i strive to be. I need to look like that. Only then will i get a cute gf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Xangsane

View attachment 2178392

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

DO YOU EVEN SEE THE SHIT YOU WRITE YOU CUCK?MUHHH NCCCTTTT BROOO NOT HUNTER EYES BROO..... HE SLAYS IN ONE DAY MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER WITH YOUR STATUS MAXXING. HE GOT STATUS BECAUSE HE LOOKS INSANE

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
eb2efe5b8f1787cddf11c3472f4e3d89.jpg

this or death ngl
You are lightskin and 6ft2 just look like oubre or smth bro. For white people its vinnie or death simple

Are you fucking retarded?

Mind telling me how he got that status?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 24586 and 6 others
Are you fucking retarded?

Mind telling me how he got that status?
I agree hes not the best looking man in the world but hes high chadlite with a good body nichemaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
just become 6'7 exotic gigatyrone theory
You dont need to change height to look like him. Just have a similar face theory. Copy his hair or summ idk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

View attachment 2178392

nct is mogger u fail to see it now but will in few yrs. smv>psl its high trust unique

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 17595
I agree hes not the best looking man in the world but hes high chadlite with a good body nichemaxed

He is chadlite tee hee!! Sean o pry better he has hunter eye bro :soy::soy:

• JFL

View attachment 2178392

nigga been sippin too much of that tate-ade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
nigga been sippin too much of that tate-ade

You mean succeeding in life, making connections, improving the way i look, getting serious money, building skills? Yes ive been doing that.

While you talk shit about men who succeed, like andrew tate.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person

his old tiktoks were his fucking prime like look at that shit when gta 5 was popular and the green alien shit was popular that was THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY OWN LIFE, IMAGINE BEING VINNIE HACKER AT THAT TIME! JUST WHEN HE BECAME POPULAR AND EVERY.SINGLE.GIRL TALKED ABOUT HIM EVEN AT MY SCHOOL GIRLS WERE LOKING AT HIS FUCKING TIKTOKS IN CLASS!!!

ALSO HE IS AN ABUSED DOG THAT WANTED TO SUICIDE! EVEN THO HE IS A MOTHERFUCKIGN CHAD AND HE GIVES SOME BLUEPILL ADVICE LIKE NIGGA YOU ARE A PSL GOD.

@prettyboyy he is literally u ngl depressed and non NT you even have his lips and jaw. you need to tiktok maxx buddy boyo

his old tiktoks were his fucking prime like look at that shit when gta 5 was popular and the green alien shit was popular that was THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY OWN LIFE, IMAGINE BEING VINNIE HACKER AT THAT TIME! JUST WHEN HE BECAME POPULAR AND EVERY.SINGLE.GIRL TALKED ABOUT HIM EVEN AT MY SCHOOL GIRLS WERE LOKING AT HIS FUCKING TIKTOKS IN CLASS!!!

ALSO HE IS AN ABUSED DOG THAT WANTED TO SUICIDE! EVEN THO HE IS A MOTHERFUCKIGN CHAD AND HE GIVES SOME BLUEPILL ADVICE LIKE NIGGA YOU ARE A PSL GOD.

@prettyboyy he is literally u ngl depressed and non NT you even have his lips and jaw. you need to tiktok maxx buddy boyo

FUCK IMAGINE BEING HIM BRO. IM TRYING TO COPY HIS DRESSING STYLE EVEN WEARING BANDANAS LIKE HIM. P E A K APPEAL. GIRLS I LIKED WERE SIMPING FOR HIM FUCK IT SCARRED ME FOR LIFE
WHEN I FIX AUTISM GYMMAX A LIL MORE I WILL START TIKTOK BUDDY HOPE GOD TREATS ME WITH MORE JAW WIDTH AND BETTER GONIONS I NEED TO LOOK LIKE GHIMMMMMMMMM

You mean succeeding in life, making connections, improving the way i look, getting serious money, building skills? Yes ive been doing that.

While you talk shit about men who succeed, like andrew tate.
i should actually put you on ignore list since not a single comment or thread you make has any sign of over double digit iq. No money will save you from being so genuinely braindead

FUCK IMAGINE BEING HIM BRO. IM TRYING TO COPY HIS DRESSING STYLE EVEN WEARING BANDANAS LIKE HIM. P E A K APPEAL. GIRLS I LIKED WERE SIMPING FOR HIM FUCK IT SCARRED ME FOR LIFE

WHEN I FIX AUTISM GYMMAX A LIL MORE I WILL START TIKTOK BUDDY HOPE GOD TREATS ME WITH MORE JAW WIDTH AND BETTER GONIONS I NEED TO LOOK LIKE GHIMMMMMMMMM
Yeah man you can already copy his style I wanna look like him too but at my PSL it would be cringe, after I ascend (I will for sure I even listen to Vinnie Hacker subliminals) I will dress like him and get tattoos.

watch this with me bro tell me your progress, people actually told me I look like a very ugly version of him might be working.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, intovoid, Seth Walsh and 2 others
Yeah man you can already copy his style I wanna look like him too but at my PSL it would be cringe, after I ascend (I will for sure I even listen to Vinnie Hacker subliminals) I will dress like him and get tattoos.

watch this with me bro tell me your progress, people actually told me I look like a very ugly version of him might be working.

im so desperate i could start watching that tbh. You kinda do look like a scuffed version of him. But everyone looks scuffed compared to him tbh. I gotta start dressing, and get my hair like him tbh tho. maybe tattoos eventually

i should actually put you on ignore list since not a single comment or thread you make has any sign of over double digit iq. No money will save you from being so genuinely braindead

You're right. I belong in your ignore list with the rest of the real men like myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
You're right. I belong in your ignore list with the rest of the real men like myself.
nah bruh @prettyboyy this guy is like one of the best users on here providing some really good threads, might be a little too red pilled sometimes but his life experiences made his thoughts like this and he has really good advice sometimes and motivation and he knows mostly what he's talking about. It's true what he said that status makes you sought after, even michael cera is loved by girls or evan peters.

• Love it
i dont ignore anyone. I can stand most people here no matter how retarded their opinions are (like @Dr. Bruh for example, low iq threads and comments but not necessarily annoying as fuck). You are delusional as fuck and you profile looks like hamza is behind it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 21044 and Yuno_howitez
nah bruh @prettyboyy this guy is like one of the best users on here providing some really good threads, might be a little too red pilled sometimes but his life experiences made his thoughts like this and he has really good advice sometimes and motivation and he knows mostly what he's talking about. It's true what he said that status makes you sought after, even michael cera is loved by girls or evan peters.
Status does make you attractive to women, but vinnie got his whole status because he looks good. Not to mention that looking good makes you happy inside. Whats status gon do for me if i cant look at myself. Face rules always imo

He just has a great jaw tbh hollow cheeks halo hard

Attachments

• F42AAF29-1083-40BD-8C3C-469E24C6A0A9.png
    F42AAF29-1083-40BD-8C3C-469E24C6A0A9.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Not just great. He has more bone mass in his face than half of this forum in their whole skeleton
Definitely mogs Chico tbh can slay any woman. Not sure about height or frame tho. Seems like he may be lacking size

Definitely mogs Chico tbh can slay any woman
Chico is the only psl god that is fairly close to vinnie in appeal. Not on the same level but he doesnt get brutally murdered by the mog

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Chico is the only psl god that is fairly close to vinnie in appeal. Not on the same level but he doesnt get brutally murdered by the mog
looks like vinnie could be lacking size/frame tho how tall

looks like vinnie could be lacking size/frame tho how tall
5ft11 or 5ft10. These people saying below that are giga coping

his physique is top tier appeal. Literally. Its my goal

Definitely mogs Chico tbh can slay any woman. Not sure about height or frame tho. Seems like he may be lacking size
You are absolutely delusional if you think he mogs chico. They arent close

I just think he has more appeal to woman than Chico. Chico is more modelesque and has better harmony

• +1
If I had a girlfriend I would rather he be around Chico than vinnie my boy imma leave it at that.

• +1
They arent close vinnie mogs
Just compare their candids chico has a whole psl point over vinnie
I just think he has more appeal to woman than Chico. Chico is more modelesque and has better harmony
He doesnt. The reason chico is so revered in psl is bcuz of his appeal. He blew up as a model, he was all over social media in early 10s, if tiktok existed back then he would have been a superstar

• +1
Just compare their candids chico has a whole psl point over vinnie

He doesnt. The reason chico is so revered in psl is bcuz of his appeal. He blew up as a model, he was all over social media in early 10s, if tiktok existed back then he would have been a superstar

his lower third could probably slice steel in half. He mogs in appeal its simple

Im not saying that chico is not gl. obv.

He is manlet the most overrated tikotker

Attachments

• 787B45E6-F85A-4E4A-A310-A8C7B244B1F0.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
cope
maxresdefault.jpg

deji is 5ft7 btw
deji fraud u have thread here that compare vinie to some 5’8 guy and vinnie got heightmoged like 1 inch atleast

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai