Friendly reminder that vinnie hacker is the best looking man in the world

Best looking man to mtbs and ltbs. The pretty boy chads yall keep dickriding get no play in high school lol, its only a mtb magnet and actual chads are 6’2, low inhib, good eyebrows, brown or dark haired with a top 5% lower third. Actual jb slayers are somewhat like this and actually less pretty than this TBH View attachment 2178901
Just be a jock with messy hair theory.
thats why all women talk about vinnie while these psl gods are talked in nieche autistic communities

Status does not do what you think status does.

Yes it does. Like all things, it's a bell curve. At the bottom, status is nothing. At the top of male performers, status is everything. You have no idea how high you can truly be as a male.

Status does not do what you think status does.
If status was real why isn't Danny Devito, Peter Dinklage and known super ugly actors with super hot girls being called hot by other girls too? Statut is a cope to not admit another man you find unattractive is attractive to women
Best looking man to mtbs and ltbs. The pretty boy chads yall keep dickriding get no play in high school lol, its only a mtb magnet and actual chads are 6’2, low inhib, good eyebrows, brown or dark haired with a top 5% lower third. Actual jb slayers are somewhat like this and actually less pretty than this TBH View attachment 2178901

Vinnie mogs this dude and Vinnie was simped by statut maxxed girls and stacies and giga stacies, you niggas keep coping it's funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
All I'm saying is making threads about another man's beauty is NOT straight male behavior. OP is a victim of the birth control in the tap water.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
thats why all women talk about vinnie while these psl gods are talked in nieche autistic communities
Lol, tiktok virtue signaling doesn’t matter. In my high school blonde pretty boys aren’t all this nor they are in most other high schools. It’s Italian Mafia masthetic robust pretty boy slayers. Just be Medpilled bro

• JFL
back when i was autistically simping for hmi in 2022 i checked his comment setcions
girls from ages 12 to 60 simp for him, all races, all levels of attractiveness

where does he look feminine? how does he look feminine just tell me, a muscle body, a literal crazy forward growth and jaw developpement (better than most gigachads yall worship) and long hair which is masculine, jfl

you could argue that pics like this are feminine but i believe women just find him beautiful. Feminine in a good beautiful way not in a cutecel way

If status was real why isn't Danny Devito, Peter Dinklage and known super ugly actors with super hot girls being called hot by other girls too? Statut is a cope to not admit another man you find unattractive is attractive to women

Vinnie mogs this dude and Vinnie was simped by statut maxxed girls and stacies and giga stacies, you niggas keep coping it's funny
Vinnie is short lmao, tiktok and irl appeal is so different bro.

All I'm saying is making threads about another man's beauty is NOT straight male behavior. OP is a victim of the birth control in the tap water.
Kill yourself

back when i was autistically simping for hmi in 2022 i checked his comment setcions
girls from ages 12 to 60 simp for him, all races, all levels of attractiveness

where does he look feminine? how does he look feminine just tell me, a muscle body, a literal crazy forward growth and jaw developpement (better than most gigachads yall worship) and long hair which is masculine, jfl
Im not hating on the guy thats how i think most girls will find him at least in the place where i live and girls who are 20-25.Dude isundoubtly a mogger.

i don't understand why you argue with theses autists
he was ranked 8th most handsome face of 2022 by AI/public opinion and over 600 celebrities agreed
99% of the girls simping on his comment sections are legit hot girls (unless some male models who only have gays and roasties)

if vinnie hacker has NCT then NCT is good appeal. that's the conclusion.
Cameron Porras, Cameron Alborzian and Koroush Sadeghi >>>>> Shittie Hacker

Yes it does. Like all things, it's a bell curve. At the bottom, status is nothing. At the top of male performers, status is everything. You have no idea how high you can truly be as a male.
The whole reason for most known men statut are their looks in the first place
The whole reason for VInnie blowing up is his looks that's how he got statut

There is a low pourcentage of ugly/average men that have statut and when they do, they legit rarely get called hot by normal women or have to simp or betabux mad to get a "stacy"
Vinnie is short lmao, tiktok and irl appeal is so different bro.
5ft11 to 6ft isn't short, he looks tall proportions wise and mog body wise the "chads jocks" you simp for

He legit is a jock with a oofy doofy personnality and long hair, have you seen Vinnie with short hair or never?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17595

There is a low pourcentage of ugly/average men that have statut and when they do, they legit rarely get called hot by normal women or have to simp or betabux mad to get a "stacy"

5ft11 to 6ft isn't short, he looks tall proportions wise and mog body wise the "chads jocks" you simp for

He legit is a jock with a oofy doofy personnality and long hair, have you seen Vinnie with short hair or never?
Cameron Alborzian and Porras mog Shittie Hacker to the depths of Mumbai

Jfl all Im saying is dudes who look like that and are skinny pretty boy fags with blonde hair are slayers is just the biggest lie. I’m not talking about just Vinnie, I’m talking about the appeal itself, Vinnie is obv gl and anyway idc

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 17595 and alriodai
Jfl all Im saying is dudes who look like that and are skinny pretty boy fags with blonde hair are slayers is just the biggest lie. I’m not talking about just Vinnie, I’m talking about the appeal itself, Vinnie is obv gl and anyway idc
he isnt skinny tf. Skinny twinks rarely keep their appeal yeah, but he is fit

Cuz chico selfies are from past his prime. There isnt a world in which vinnie comes close to chico, irl chico would get much better treatment
I don’t think so Chico’s pheno not popular anymore

• +1
Cameron Alborzian and Porras mog Shittie Hacker to the depths of Mumbai
I'm not gonna respond to your trolls because I know you're just trolling to have an answer and you believe that Vinnie is a mogger deep down, but just to quick answer as if we're in a debate, one of the guy you mentionned gets called a Vinnie copycat, that should tells me enough
Skinny pretty boys are slayers tho. I think you're confusing a pretty boy with a twink, a twink is a boneless rounded guy with pretty features like nose, lips, sometimes eyes
A prettyboy is a guy who has masculine forward growth/bones alongside pretty features (skin, coloring, nose, lips and some come from good facial devloppement which a prettyboy has)
Twinks have no appeal and only appeal to teenage girls in their 14/15
Guys like Hacker are bascially the ultimate prettyboys, masculine bone devloppement alongside pretty features and if you deny that he doesn't have appeal to "muh he only has appeal to MTBs" it's cope because I myself checked most girls that simp for him, they're giga stacies, stacies, statut maxxed girls, and we shouldn't argue on silly shit you're right I don't even really give a fuck now, I know that he's a gigachad and that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m telling you, objectively, status does not do what you think it does.

What you’re actually noticing is one of two things, 1. If the guy is good looking, then you’re noticing a guy who cleans up regularly due to his face suddenly being exposed to more girls at a time. Which, sure, exposure is good I guess.

Or 2. If the guy is ugly/average, you’re noticing golddiggers trying to latch on and abuse some ugly subhuman until she can divorce rape him and steal his fortune and/or a golddigger trying to use him as a networking opportunity to launch her shitty music/acting/whatever career. These are not things you should be idolizing or striving towards lmfao, never thought I’d have to actually explain that to anybody.

What status NEVER does, and what you seem to think it primarily does, is CAUSE attraction. No, not in your WILDEST dreams does it ever do that. Looks like somebody has spent too much time listening to girls’ words instead of observing their actions. A girl is as attracted to a guy (who she wouldn’t normally be attracted to) who gets status as YOU would be attracted to that guy lmao. What that means is that she, like you, would be sensing an opportunity. There wouldn’t even be a real friendship attraction let alone sexual attraction.

I get the sense that you’re a teenager, you’ll understand this shit a little later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 28414 and alriodai
not only, what he's saying is false, vinnie when going out has had more than thousands fan coming for him to sign autograph, had hundreds of fangirls waiting for him, Chico is super GL but Vinnie clearly mogs him lol

• +1
I’m telling you, objectively, status does not do what you think it does.

What you’re actually noticing is one of two things, 1. If the guy is good looking, then you’re noticing a guy who cleans up regularly due to his face suddenly being exposed to more girls at a time. Which, sure, exposure is good I guess.

Or 2. If the guy is ugly/average, you’re noticing golddiggers trying to latch on and abuse some ugly subhuman until she can divorce rape him and steal his fortune and/or a golddigger trying to use him as a networking opportunity to launch her shitty music/acting/whatever career. These are not things you should be idolizing or striving towards lmfao, never thought I’d have to actually explain that to anybody.

What status NEVER does, and what you seem to think it primarily does, is CAUSE attraction. No, not in your WILDEST dreams does it ever do that. Looks like somebody has spent too much time listening to girls’ words instead of observing their actions. A girl is as attracted to a guy (who she wouldn’t normally be attracted to) who gets status as YOU would be attracted to that guy lmao. What that means is that she, like you, would be sensing an opportunity. There wouldn’t even be a real friendship attraction let alone sexual attraction.

I get the sense that you’re a teenager, you’ll understand this shit a little later in life.

• +1
I'm not gonna respond to your trolls because I know you're just trolling to have an answer and you believe that Vinnie is a mogger deep down, but just to quick answer as if we're in a debate, one of the guy you mentionned gets called a Vinnie copycat, that should tells me enough

Skinny pretty boys are slayers tho. I think you're confusing a pretty boy with a twink, a twink is a boneless rounded guy with pretty features like nose, lips, sometimes eyes
A prettyboy is a guy who has masculine forward growth/bones alongside pretty features (skin, coloring, nose, lips and some come from good facial devloppement which a prettyboy has)
Twinks have no appeal and only appeal to teenage girls in their 14/15
Guys like Hacker are bascially the ultimate prettyboys, masculine bone devloppement alongside pretty features and if you deny that he doesn't have appeal to "muh he only has appeal to MTBs" it's cope because I myself checked most girls that simp for him, they're giga stacies, stacies, statut maxxed girls, and we shouldn't argue on silly shit you're right I don't even really give a fuck now, I know that he's a gigachad and that's it
@alriodai you cookin rn
we havent really talked much but i hope ur doin good bro fr u are one of the first users here that i actually talked to

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
Copium overdose
2482457 MwcK

not only, what he's saying is false, vinnie when going out has had more than thousands fan coming for him to sign autograph, had hundreds of fangirls waiting for him, Chico is super GL but Vinnie clearly mogs him lol
How many times does this have to be reposted

cope he has insanely GL girls simping for him

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 17595
i think chico and hacker have sameish appeal, some girls will prefer vinnie, some chico

and some other girls will prefer guys like mcgregor

i think chico and hacker have sameish appeal, some girls will prefer vinnie, some chico

and some other girls will prefer guys like mcgregor
Im glad at least you arent arguing that vinnie is not a chad. His appeal is just insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Im glad at least you arent arguing that vinnie is not a chad. His appeal is just insane
for some reason people here can never agree that 2 people are BOTH gl and chads

No girl knows who Chico is like nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
yeah it doesnt always need to be a competition. I made this threadjust to remind people that vinnie is peak appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15468
Selection bias those are he’s fans , if we summed up all of vinnies fan we could film the same video
What does selection bias have to do with anything? He said vinnie has girls swarming him as if thats the reason he mogs chico and here he is doing the same thing

Muh copycat

Nigga is 56 years old