Friends "low libido" ex gf

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
I still cage at this despite feeling bad about it years later:feelsgood::feelsgood:.
Friends ex-gf was "low libido" during their 1 year relationship, she only jacked him off 2 times during it(drunk:lul:). My friend is turbo low inhib and opened up about it.

It was both hilarious and ropefuel at the same time when we played drinking games at this one home party with his ex's current bf involved.
Nigga had to learn how he has rubbed her clit in public, assplay and how she apparently "gives the best head":lul::lul::lul:.

My friend took the biggest fucking sip of alcohol and went out for a cig (gigahigh cortisol jfl:lul:).

This is what his expression looked like when he heard the "best head" part:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Ba0a4b0564c35fb72f92a18cf63feffa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, Gargantuan, Deleted member 8869 and 10 others
I still cage at this despite feeling bad about it years later:feelsgood::feelsgood:.
Friends ex-gf was "low libido" during their 1 year relationship, she only jacked him off 2 times during it(drunk:lul:). My friend is turbo low inhib and opened up about it.

It was both hilarious and ropefuel at the same time when we played drinking games at this one home party with his ex's current bf involved.
Nigga had to learn how he has rubbed her clit in public, assplay and how she apparently "gives the best head":lul::lul::lul:.

My friend took the biggest fucking sip of alcohol and went out for a cig (gigahigh cortisol jfl:lul:).

This is what his expression looked like when he heard the "best head" part:feelsgood::feelsgood:

View attachment 1807369
did the breakup make her get revenge on him that way or was she always a slut :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21161, Deleted member 9801, Jpg and 1 other person
Is the friend who had the ex originally attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
The dark side of oofy doofy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, aBetterMii, Gargantuan and 5 others
fucking brutal

your friend has to have a really soy personality, probably not as much about looks

View attachment 1807369

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jpg
This the shit that makes mf go ER their ex and the bf :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Jpg
fucking brutal

your friend has to have a really soy personality, probably not as much about looks
Gigasoy and bluepilled to the gills:feelsrope:. It's over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
did the breakup make her get revenge on him that way or was she always a slut :unsure:
She broke up with him and wanted to stay friends. (They did jfl):feelsrope:. Not sure if there was any reason for a revenge

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and gymmaxedhorse
Why would he stay friends with her, he’s just watching her hurt him
Idk man, bluepill is just too fucking strong on this one:feelsrope:. They still play videogames together sometimes and her current bf is not threatened by it at all, literally 0 cortisol:Comfy: despite these two being alone together at her place:feelsgood:.
That nigga just knows theres nothing to worry about if someone gets only drunk jacked off twice during a relationship:lul::lul:

They still play videogames together sometimes and her current bf is not threatened by it at all, literally 0 cortisol:Comfy: despite these two being alone together at her place:feelsgood:.
Did she upgrade a lot from your friend?

Very strong MTN i'd say with exotic halo as he's an exchange student from Spain. The rest of us are Finnish:Comfy:.
So it’s not chad or death then I guess

Seems like there is a big jump in quality of life from weak MTN to strong MTN

• +1
this is why those couples you see in public where the girl mogs the guy doesn't mean shit
@forevergymcelling

Gigasoy and bluepilled to the gills:feelsrope:. It's over for him.
I had a friend who was a better looking version of this guy, but very soy.

Images 20

He had an Indian wife..she didn't fuck him for 18 months because she claimed she had 'low libido'

• JFL
Did she upgrade a lot from your friend?
Yeah she upgraded from thin, blonde NW2.5 to jet black, dense NW1'ish with better lashes, brows, stubble etc.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Very strong MTN i'd say with exotic halo as he's an exchange student from Spain. The rest of us are Finnish:Comfy:.
His girl was Finnish?
Its weird, you'd think the Latin guy would be more aggressive sexually

edit: I see you're talking about the new bf

• +1
His girl was Finnish?
Its weird, you'd think the Latin guy would be more aggressive sexually

edit: I see you're talking about the new bf
Her new bf that actually makes her cum is spanish:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
So it’s not chad or death then I guess

Seems like there is a big jump in quality of life from weak MTN to strong MTN
I'd say anyone can become strong mtn unless they are sub 3psl or turbomanlet.

• +1
Yeah she upgraded from thin, blonde NW2.5 to jet black, dense NW1'ish with better lashes, brows, stubble etc.
Remember to check on your friend he might hang himself :feelsrope::lul:

• +1
Remember to check on your friend he might hang himself :feelsrope::lul:
Nah, he's legit so bluepilled that he won't kys. I just hope he either ascends or finds some LTB genuinely interesting and they mutually fall in love😢