From 275 to 315 in a month without roids, the simple way. (perfect guide for weakcels)

AdrianIsCool

AdrianIsCool

Iron
As I've previously stated:
"Welcoming everyone besides: faggot bitches who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch."

use the https://www.smolovjr.com/smolov-jr-calculator/

type in your 1RM (if you dont know find it)
and follow the plan

This is universal for any lift. it brought some people I know from 80kg to 100kg on bench in a month.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
Just roidmaxx bro

Just roidmaxx bro
why roidmaxx and shave off 30 years of your life when you can do something for the same results for no years off your life? iqmaxx bro.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, IndraBC, Osie and 2 others
why roidmaxx and shave off 30 years of your life when you can do something for the same results for no years off your life? iqmaxx bro.
Stfu

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Tell me you are a retard without telling me you are a retard

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 8365 and ElTruecel
Why is he retarded arent steroid bad?
Only if u abuse them, if you have an intelligent approach to cycle selection, pct, supporting stuff you most likely womt get any major sides while having all the positives.

Only if u abuse them, if you have an intelligent approach to cycle selection, pct, supporting stuff you most likely womt get any major sides while having all the positives.
Drop the cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Theodosis and Efendja

AdrianIsCool

Iron​

JoinedOct 10, 2023Posts56Reputation31

Way too much volume.

bro just wants to ruin his testosterone

AdrianIsCool

Iron​

JoinedOct 10, 2023Posts56Reputation31
my bad for not being a addict. i produce good information, unlike 90% of the nerds on this site.

if you couldn't tell, i was trolling.