from chad to loser: I used to have 2 fwbs at once, and go partying 3x a week. now I live in fear of my parents and dont even have my own bedroom.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
thread title

I dont think anyone descends like me. I had it good ngl. I wish it was still '019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Erik-Jón and mug
dumb nigger coon get a job and moveout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yes let all chads descend into incelz

Ive always lived the 2nd guy

I know how you feel, it sucks losing a social circle that loves you and becoming a neet loser with no prospects or future...

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
This has happened to me too from graduating college.

thread title

I dont think anyone descends like me. I had it good ngl. I wish it was still '019
Good served you right Bradley, and no Tomie is going to save your incel ass so you can change that PFP of yours buddy she won’t suck your dick either

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer
@Leo0509 went from 5.5 psl to 2.75 psl
his descension mogs tf out of yours

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
@Leo0509 went from 5.5 psl to 2.75 psl
his descension mogs tf out of yours
I was fucking professional tennisplayer, traveling around the world already at fucking 16yo , having a sponsor that gave me 50k+ a year and everything. And then i lost my career + face within 2-3months

Now I‘m just a coach with 3 deformities

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Toth's thot
I was fucking professional tennisplayer, traveling around the world already at fucking 16yo , having a sponsor that gave me 50k+ a year and everything. And then i lost my career + face within 2-3months

what stress does to a mf....

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

I kneel