From collecting dozens of before and afters from underbitecels, I can conclude that a post surgery underbitecel is better looking than average person

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I am trying to figure out why this might be
One theory is that underbitecels always have adequate/excess mass in their mandible relative to their face
So an underbitecels mandible can easily be reduced in size to fit the rest of their face, whereas an overbitecel will need their mandible increased in size to fit their face which has it's limitations. Also the general population with proper occlusions may include a decent percentage of people who's mandible looks too small relative to their face.

Advancing the lower maxilla with lefort 1 possibly makes you more forward grown looking than the average person with a normal occlusion
I think underbitecels are quite likely to obtain an anteface from surgery if they have a decent surgeon who brings the maxilla as forward as possible to meet the mandible.
Lefort potentially makes underbitecels more forward grown looking than the average person with proper occlusion who doesn't realize they have semi recessed jaws

Moving onto features away from jaws that receive no change, underbitecels for some reason tend to have good eye areas with little to no eyelid exposure (only factoring white people)
The exception to this would be those with maxillas so recessed that they look like cruzon sufferers, but surprisingly most people with a recessed maxilla due to underbite dont have bug eyes or eyelid exposure
My theory is that when your entire maxilla is forced to stay backwards, it doesn't grow in an a manner that makes your eye pop out or lack support, however an overbitecel may have a recessed maxilla as well but the recession wont be even which makes the face look more out of sync and eyes will have less support/pop out more
Take a look at the eye area of this overbitecel

I believe that the facial growth pattern of severe overbitecels just causes too much damage for them to fully fix because not only will they need to add significant mass to their mandible which has it's limitations, they will also need to try correct a maxilla that is completely out of sync with everything and has caused a bad eye area that cannot be fixed

This guy had like 5 procedures and still barely makes it to normie level

Meanwhile Underbitecels winning

@chadtindermoney

I have saved many more transfos but not gonna post them all

Attachments

• 1661623245725.png
    1661623245725.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, chadtindermoney and mvp2v1
Interesting thread, underbite transformations are crazy

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I was an underbitecel and the surgery looksminned me. Cut too much mandible, and now got loose skin as well from the bone loss. Made me look way more feminine.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 6ft4
I was an underbitecel and the surgery looksminned me. Cut too much mandible, and now got loose skin as well from the bone loss. Made me look way more feminine.
Could you PM me pics?
I am having the border of my mandible shaved along with chin but no mandible setback
I am unsure about how it will affect the soft tissue

Damn blue pill Surgeob. Did you try leanmaxxing and genio or jaw implant

This is true and I kinda thought about this a few times... it seems bad overbite fucks up entire face growth pattern that once fixing it only does so much. Also I've seen some Chads with slight underbites but it's incredibly rare to see a Chad with even a hint of an overbite.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is true and I kinda thought about this a few times... it seems bad overbite fucks up entire face growth pattern that once fixing it only does so much. Also I've seen some Chads with slight underbites but it's incredibly rare to see a Chad with even a hint of an overbite.
0 chads with underbites and tons with overbites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Underbite ascensions are literal 0 difference between most prognathism patients are deformed in every aspect

Like from 1psl to 2.5psl

legit thread yet I will giga ascend as an overbite birdcel just by ccwr trimax with ramus widening

orthodontists prefer to recess your maxilla further if you have an overbite meanwhile they realize that the maxilla is indeed too far back with an underbite and will need surgery. it is just their 80 IQ at work. by the time an overbitecel gets to the surgery stage due to severe sleep apnea he's already a giga toucan. in fact underbite points to a worse oral posture than overbite but they get the okayish treatment while overbitecels get murdered

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and 6ft4