From the hated to the invisible | 20yo allmax plan

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
Due to the high tilt, I can't think of something interesting to entice you as much as possible, so I'll be brief and throw everything under spoilers for convenience

I am a 20-year-old virgin, for the last few years I haven't really talked to girls, moreover, now I am frankly afraid of them and fall into a tilt because of any trifle, everything can throw me off balance
My height is 182 cm. Weight 57-58kg. Blue eyes, dark brown hair, black eyebrows (but they are thin and disgusting). My jaw is very narrow. There are no cheekbones, because of this, the orbits of the eyes look disgusting and constantly tired. The lips are too thick. The gonial angle is disgusting. High hairline. Yellow teeth and bad breath. Stooped. Narrow shoulders. Skinny legs. Lack of ass and neck. The skin is pale. Freckles. Long face. Zero softmax. Zero statusmax. The absence of Instagram as such. Full over in every sense of life
I especially want to emphasize the fact that against the background of a complete defeat with girls, the probability of my getting to a psychiatrist / psychotherapist is about 80%. And every month this probability increases. I would even say that it is equal to 100%. I do not know how much longer I will last. Every day, all sorts of shit falls on my head. Naturally, this will move my plans, but even in the ward for the mentally ill, I will try to stick to the plan

PSL - bonesmashing, minoxidil, sleep, tan, UV cream, teeth brushing, haircut selection and eyebrow color change, eye color improvement by several tones due to lenses, autistic exercise, mewing, chewing, fillers on the contour of the face and cheekbones, the possibility of a tattoo on the face
SMV - clothing, body, height, instamaxing (for this I will buy google pixel 6), pass an A1 driver's license for the opportunity to drive a bike, buy an enduro or cross bike

The cycle lasts 6 weeks.

Heavy training — maximum weight: 100+% of the maximum. 6-8 reps
Average workout — maximum weight: 75% of the maximum. 8-10 repetitions
Light training — maximum weight: 50% of the maximum. 10-12 repetitions

There are 9 approaches for a large muscle group (chest/back/legs). For a small muscle group (biceps / triceps / deltas) - 3 approaches

The first 3 weeks (emphasis is on hands)

Heavy chest | shoulders light
Average legs | arms average + neck
Light back | Heavy shoulders

Light chest | heavy arms + neck
Heavy legs | shoulders light
Medium back | Arms medium + neck

Average chest | shoulders average
Light legs | arms heavy + neck
Heavy back | shoulders light

The second 3 weeks (emphasis is on the shoulders)

Heavy chest | arms light + neck
Medium legs | shoulders medium
Light back | Heavy arms + neck

Light chest | heavy shoulders
Heavy legs | arms light + neck
Medium back | shoulders medium

Medium chest | arms medium + neck
Light legs | shoulders heavy
Heavy back | Arms light + neck

Chest exercises:
Dumbbell bench press in a tilt, 3 sets
Guillotine, 3 approaches
Butterfly, 2-3 approaches

Back exercises:
Pull-ups with a wide grip with weight, 4 sets
Broach with elbows to the side lying on an inclined bench, 3 approaches
Horizontal block thrust, 2 approaches

Leg exercises:
Lunges with dumbbells, 4 approaches
Buttock bridge, 2 approaches
Leg simulators, 2-3 sets

Biceps exercises:
Lifting the EZ-barbell on the biceps, 0-3 sets
Lifting dumbbells on biceps, 0-3 sets

Triceps exercises:
Extensions on a high block of 2 arms, 0-3 approaches
Extensions on the middle block of the 1st arm, 0-3 approaches

Delta Exercises:
Standing dumbbell press, 2 sets
Horizontal cable pull to the head, 2 approaches
Swing 1 hand on an inclined bench, 2 approaches

Neck exercises:
Bending the neck lying on a bench with a pancake 2 trips
Neck extension lying on a bench with a pancake 2 approaches

Stretching 2 times a day. Morning and evening.
Vis on the horizontal bar 5 approaches. Cycle 1 - 1 approach lasts 20 seconds (I'm stretching on the horizontal bar, it's harder than just hanging). Each subsequent cycle +10 seconds in the approach
Pulling up, 5 approaches. Cycle 1 - 1 approach lasts 20 seconds (I am stretching with all my strength, and not just standing, it is more difficult). Each subsequent cycle +10 seconds in the approach
Monitoring the tongue in the mouth and body posture
Brushing your teeth 3-4 times a day after each meal
Minoxidil 5% + eyebrow roller 2 times a day (morning and evening)
Chewing mouth expander 3 minutes a day (each cycle is increased by a minute)
Chewing mouth guard 10 minutes (each cycle is increased by 5 minutes)
Bonsmashing several times a day. I will use both the knuckles and the sharp end of the hammer to prevent serious damage to the brain and maximize bone bruises.
Sleep 8-9 hours (sleep, not bed)
Vacuum 5 sets of 15 seconds (each cycle is increased by 5 seconds)

Subscribe to ~180 profiles per day (90 in the morning and evening)
I will also use several services at once to promote my profile (several profiles in leonardo diver at once for a larger audience girth)

The power supply will be as follows:
100 grams of oatmeal
250-300 grams of chicken (raw weight)
250 grams of pasta
200 grams of rice
5 eggs

Nutrition progression - 1 egg is added each cycle and cereals increase by 25 grams (not all, but only 1). But I will most likely stop raising my nutrition at one point due to money-related issues (to be described later)

Rise
Vacuum | Stretching | Bonsmashing
Cooking for the day
Breakfast
Minoxidil | Teeth Cleaning

Stretching
Brushing teeth | Minoxidil | Chewing mouth Expander | Remineralizing Gel | Put on mouthguards
Chewing mouthguards | Mark completed and unfulfilled actions, add to the database the load on stretching, vacuum and training + nutrition, collect water for

The vertical line in the routines above means that the routine can be performed simultaneously

Goals: 1. To get involved in such a mode
2. Teeth whitening
3. Purchase of scales for food (for the first time I will be without them, but with containers, the mass of products contained in them is already too much for me), as well as a hammer for bonsmashing
4. Get a prescription for mirtazapine 15mg and take it
Tools: Calcium
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
Creatine Monohydrate (week 1-4)
Baking soda + hydrogen peroxide 3-5% (for teeth whitening every 4-5 days)
Mouthguards with reminalizing gel for the night (for better enamel restoration
mirtazapine 15 mg
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%
small hammer for bonsmashing

Goals: 1. Teeth whitening
2. Gain muscle mass
Tools: mirtazapine 15 mg
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Calcium
Glucosamine
Creatine Monohydrate (week 3-6)
Mouthguards with reminalizing gel for the night (for better enamel restoration)
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Try out with my own autistic exercise that I came up
2. Continue gaining muscle mass
3. In late December-early January, get a part-time job to receive a small amount of money. On New Year's Eve and on holidays I will work as a waiter in some institution
4. purchase google pixel 6
Tools: regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Start using MK-677 to gain muscle mass
2. While there will be a session and winter holidays, work for fillers
3. Go back to taking vitamins
calcium
D3
mk-677
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Break from Mk-677
2. Using Creatine monohydrate
3. Buying clothes
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Obtaining the required level of tanning and, if it is obtained before the end of the cycle, then maintaining it
2. Giving a bronze shade due to carrots and/or carrot sunscreen
3. Paint your eyebrows black. It is worth understanding that it can be fucked up to last on the eyebrows, or even look disgusting
4. Repeated teeth whitening
5. Using MK-677
6. Fillers operation (beginning of May)
7. Buying clothes
Tools: melatonan-2
beta-carotene/carrot sunscreen
eyebrow paint for men
baking soda + hydrogen peroxide 3-5% every 5-7 days
remineralizing gel for the night (I will sleep in mouthguards)
mk-677
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Obtaining or maintaining the required level of tanning
3. using the radar from the 20th to 25th
carrot sunscreen
rainbow eyebrow paint for men
ordinary toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

1. Trimming eyebrows and giving them the necessary shape
2. Buying lenses (towards the end of the 6-7 cycle) with a bluer color than mine
3. Using make-up to hide circles under the eyes
4. A certain number of girls per cycle, with whom I should get to know and at least communicate. It will be difficult psychologically
5. Using salicylic alcohol to get rid of acne (I have very few of them)
6. I will sew shoulder pads on new clothes
7. Buying elevators to increase growth by 2.5-3cm (I will add 100%)
8. In case of unsuccessful fillers, stretching the mouth with the necessary device

I'm going to go in the direction of loose clothing. The color is blue. Pants - I don't know. Shoes - light color. I'll figure it out closer to the purchase, I'm not going to spend a lot

Keep a diary, unsubscribe once a week to the thread on completed actions by day + load in the gym with weights, number of repetitions, amount of sleep, nutrition, habits, stretching time and other shit, including your finances

Of course, no one will give me money for nothing. Therefore, I will receive the money I need from various sources. Let's decide on expenses in order to understand what kind of income is needed.

Fillers - 30-40 thousand rubles
Google pixel 6 - 40 thousand rubles
Rad-140, MK-677, vitamins, minoxidil (1 bottle is enough for 1.5 months), melatonan-2, potassium orotate, mirtazapine 15 mg - 25-30 thousand rubles
Delivery for a Russian a1 driver's license and purchase of a bike - 100-110 thousand rubles
Clothing - up to 15-20 thousand rubles
Meals - 6 thousand rubles a month (only what you need). Total 60-65 thousand rubles
Eyebrow/hair dye, carrot sunscreen, lifts, lenses, toothpaste and brushes - up to 4 thousand rubles
Internet + hostel - 17,000 thousand rubles
Minor expenses - 5-10 thousand rubles thousand rubles

If you take the maximum, then 336 thousand rubles. This is 33.6 thousand rubles per month - the necessary income to fulfill the plan

Parents will send up to 15 thousand rubles a month. However, it should be understood that this is an unstable income.
Scholarship 2600 rubles

That's all for now.

I note that it is important not to fulfill the plan of 33-35 thousand rubles a month, but to fulfill the plan completely for the entire period, this will be more correct, since it is extremely difficult to keep a high pace in the matter of study and work at the same time, you will have to sacrifice one for the second
Receiving one-time payments from parents as bonuses or gifts
Receiving a social scholarship. 4000 rubles a month. If I can beg for it, then I won't have to pay for the hostel, so it will be as much as 5 thousand rubles a month
Part-time job on the weekend. If 1.5-2 thousand rubles per day + each resurrection, then it can bring 6-8 thousand rubles per month.
To get an increased state academic scholarship. And this is already 12 thousand rubles a month. To do this, I will have to close all exams with excellent marks, show a lot of activity in the educational, scientific, sports and cultural life of the university in order to get points and become a candidate for an increased state academic scholarship
In case of receiving a social scholarship, apply for an increased social scholarship.
Receiving one-time social benefits
Spending holidays and a session on earnings. But if it will be more difficult to do this in the winter session (because of the greater responsibility to receive an increased state scholarship), then in the summer it will be easier, it will even be possible to close for one 4 with minimal time costs and spend more time on work
I was offered to become a part-time teacher with the probability of raising the rate to full. Spend 2 times a week on children. Most likely I will answer yes, because it will still be a plus to receive an increased state academic scholarship

After all these cycles, there will be a hellish search for girls for sex. But I am even more likely to end up in a psychiatric clinic, or in Ukraine for a special operation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, noodlelover, SkullDynamics and 5 others
k

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Bad formatting, random-ass sections.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Prince88 and Sir Galachad
Due to the high tilt, I can't think of something interesting to entice you as much as possible, so I'll be brief and throw everything under spoilers for convenience

I am a 20-year-old virgin, for the last few years I haven't really talked to girls, moreover, now I am frankly afraid of them and fall into a tilt because of any trifle, everything can throw me off balance
My height is 182 cm. Weight 57-58kg. Blue eyes, dark brown hair, black eyebrows (but they are thin and disgusting). My jaw is very narrow. There are no cheekbones, because of this, the orbits of the eyes look disgusting and constantly tired. The lips are too thick. The gonial angle is disgusting. High hairline. Yellow teeth and bad breath. Stooped. Narrow shoulders. Skinny legs. Lack of ass and neck. The skin is pale. Freckles. Long face. Zero softmax. Zero statusmax. The absence of Instagram as such. Full over in every sense of life
I especially want to emphasize the fact that against the background of a complete defeat with girls, the probability of my getting to a psychiatrist / psychotherapist is about 80%. And every month this probability increases. I would even say that it is equal to 100%. I do not know how much longer I will last. Every day, all sorts of shit falls on my head. Naturally, this will move my plans, but even in the ward for the mentally ill, I will try to stick to the plan

PSL - bonesmashing, minoxidil, sleep, tan, UV cream, teeth brushing, haircut selection and eyebrow color change, eye color improvement by several tones due to lenses, autistic exercise, mewing, chewing, fillers on the contour of the face and cheekbones, the possibility of a tattoo on the face
SMV - clothing, body, height, instamaxing (for this I will buy google pixel 6), pass an A1 driver's license for the opportunity to drive a bike, buy an enduro or cross bike

The cycle lasts 6 weeks.

There are 9 approaches for a large muscle group (chest/back/legs). For a small muscle group (biceps / triceps / deltas) - 3 approaches

Chest exercises:
Guillotine, 3 approaches

Back exercises:

Leg exercises:
Leg simulators, 2-3 sets

Biceps exercises:

Triceps exercises:

Delta Exercises:

Neck exercises:

Vis on the horizontal bar 5 approaches. Cycle 1 - 1 approach lasts 20 seconds (I'm stretching on the horizontal bar, it's harder than just hanging). Each subsequent cycle +10 seconds in the approach
Pulling up, 5 approaches. Cycle 1 - 1 approach lasts 20 seconds (I am stretching with all my strength, and not just standing, it is more difficult). Each subsequent cycle +10 seconds in the approach
Bonsmashing several times a day. I will use both the knuckles and the sharp end of the hammer to prevent serious damage to the brain and maximize bone bruises.

I will also use several services at once to promote my profile (several profiles in leonardo diver at once for a larger audience girth)

100 grams of oatmeal
250 grams of pasta
200 grams of rice
5 eggs

Nutrition progression - 1 egg is added each cycle and cereals increase by 25 grams (not all, but only 1). But I will most likely stop raising my nutrition at one point due to money-related issues (to be described later)

Rise
Cooking for the day
Breakfast

Stretching
Brushing teeth | Minoxidil | Chewing mouth Expander | Remineralizing Gel | Put on mouthguards
Chewing mouthguards | Mark completed and unfulfilled actions, add to the database the load on stretching, vacuum and training + nutrition, collect water for

The vertical line in the routines above means that the routine can be performed simultaneously

2. Teeth whitening
3. Purchase of scales for food (for the first time I will be without them, but with containers, the mass of products contained in them is already too much for me), as well as a hammer for bonsmashing
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
mirtazapine 15 mg
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

2. Gain muscle mass
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Calcium
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

3. In late December-early January, get a part-time job to receive a small amount of money. On New Year's Eve and on holidays I will work as a waiter in some institution
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

calcium
D3
mk-677
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

3. Buying clothes
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Goals: 1. Obtaining the required level of tanning and, if it is obtained before the end of the cycle, then maintaining it
3. Paint your eyebrows black. It is worth understanding that it can be fucked up to last on the eyebrows, or even look disgusting
5. Using MK-677
7. Buying clothes
eyebrow paint for men
mk-677
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

carrot sunscreen
ordinary toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

2. Buying lenses (towards the end of the 6-7 cycle) with a bluer color than mine
4. A certain number of girls per cycle, with whom I should get to know and at least communicate. It will be difficult psychologically
8. In case of unsuccessful fillers, stretching the mouth with the necessary device

I'm going to go in the direction of loose clothing. The color is blue. Pants - I don't know. Shoes - light color. I'll figure it out closer to the purchase, I'm not going to spend a lot

Keep a diary, unsubscribe once a week to the thread on completed actions by day + load in the gym with weights, number of repetitions, amount of sleep, nutrition, habits, stretching time and other shit, including your finances

Of course, no one will give me money for nothing. Therefore, I will receive the money I need from various sources. Let's decide on expenses in order to understand what kind of income is needed.

Rad-140, MK-677, vitamins, minoxidil (1 bottle is enough for 1.5 months), melatonan-2, potassium orotate, mirtazapine 15 mg - 25-30 thousand rubles
Delivery for a Russian a1 driver's license and purchase of a bike - 100-110 thousand rubles
Meals - 6 thousand rubles a month (only what you need). Total 60-65 thousand rubles
Eyebrow/hair dye, carrot sunscreen, lifts, lenses, toothpaste and brushes - up to 4 thousand rubles

If you take the maximum, then 336 thousand rubles. This is 33.6 thousand rubles per month - the necessary income to fulfill the plan

Parents will send up to 15 thousand rubles a month. However, it should be understood that this is an unstable income.
Scholarship 2600 rubles

That's all for now.

I note that it is important not to fulfill the plan of 33-35 thousand rubles a month, but to fulfill the plan completely for the entire period, this will be more correct, since it is extremely difficult to keep a high pace in the matter of study and work at the same time, you will have to sacrifice one for the second
Receiving a social scholarship. 4000 rubles a month. If I can beg for it, then I won't have to pay for the hostel, so it will be as much as 5 thousand rubles a month
Part-time job on the weekend. If 1.5-2 thousand rubles per day + each resurrection, then it can bring 6-8 thousand rubles per month.
To get an increased state academic scholarship. And this is already 12 thousand rubles a month. To do this, I will have to close all exams with excellent marks, show a lot of activity in the educational, scientific, sports and cultural life of the university in order to get points and become a candidate for an increased state academic scholarship
In case of receiving a social scholarship, apply for an increased social scholarship.
Spending holidays and a session on earnings. But if it will be more difficult to do this in the winter session (because of the greater responsibility to receive an increased state scholarship), then in the summer it will be easier, it will even be possible to close for one 4 with minimal time costs and spend more time on work
I was offered to become a part-time teacher with the probability of raising the rate to full. Spend 2 times a week on children. Most likely I will answer yes, because it will still be a plus to receive an increased state academic scholarship

After all these cycles, there will be a hellish search for girls for sex. But I am even more likely to end up in a psychiatric clinic, or in Ukraine for a special operation
Im not gonna read a single word bro, but gl with your ascension.
I hope you stick to it I'm gunning for you bro. :love:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, noodlelover and Компенсатор всего
You'll do none of this and you'll stay a virgin

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
stopped reading at bonesmashing. good luck tho, russiancel

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
You'll do none of this and you'll stay a virgin
I've been doing most of this routine for 1.5-2 months now. I thought about the plan no less carefully, for about a month. I have nothing to lose, but there are reasons to glow up

• +1
Reactions: Tenebriss and OnlyWs
if that's you in the pfp you seem like a failed tall prettyboy
you can definetely ascend, good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
I wish you good luck my friend. May you ascend and become 'visible'.

• +1
Reactions: Tenebriss and Компенсатор всего
whos gonna read?

• So Sad
autistic neuroticism

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Компенсатор всего
Stopped reading when I saw "bonemashing" and concluded that a retard like you deserved his fate. Having a low IQ while also being ugly must be hell to deal with.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

The cycle lasts 6 weeks.

Chest exercises:
Guillotine, 3 approaches

Back exercises:

Leg exercises:
Leg simulators, 2-3 sets

Biceps exercises:

Triceps exercises:

Delta Exercises:

Neck exercises:

100 grams of oatmeal
250 grams of pasta
200 grams of rice
5 eggs

Rise
Cooking for the day
Breakfast

Stretching

2. Teeth whitening
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
mirtazapine 15 mg
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

2. Gain muscle mass
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Calcium
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

calcium
D3
mk-677
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

3. Buying clothes
D3
K2
Chondroitin
Glucosamine
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

5. Using MK-677
7. Buying clothes
eyebrow paint for men
mk-677
regular toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

carrot sunscreen
ordinary toothpaste
eyebrow roller
minoxidil 5%

Scholarship 2600 rubles

That's all for now.

Send me pics I’ll morph you into what you can accomplish and tell you how to ascend

Take a before pic so you can compare to after.

• +1
Barely read any of it,

Add more eggs and meat rice oatmeals and pasta are copes

Add fasting if you haven't

Chewing, mma

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Компенсатор всего
You will be drafted soon into the special military operation, so probably war max.

• WTF