From truecel to MTN

@Pakicel @MakinItHappenReturn

You are MTN if you can fix your eye-area and you will be HTN sex-appeal with your height + frame + gym max body

It's just your eye-area. Ask anyone that knows what they are talking about. Your midface being long isn't that bad as you are tall. Currently you are strong LTN
Eye surgeries are way too risky dude. But I'm working on sex-appealing maxxxing yeah.

my theory is that true NCT is actually a really rare thing that you wont find often.

View attachment 1919008

this is true NCT

thoughts? @MakinItHappenReturn @Pakicel

still doesnt look like nct to me tbh.

Ok but the negative tilt in whichever way it is is still hurting the eye-area.

Obviously there are differing levels of severity and we can't all say it has to look like this to be NCT loool

This looks SICK

my theory is that true NCT is actually a really rare thing that you wont find often.

View attachment 1919008

this is true NCT

thoughts? @MakinItHappenReturn @Pakicel

still doesnt look like nct to me tbh.
imo, true NCT is where your lateral canthus is position below your medial canthus. But your eyes can still look like they have NCT due to negative hooding, droopy lower lids and possibly eyelashes like you said.

Like I said before, unless it is particularly flagrant, it is not worth stressing over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I would recommend infra orbital rim implants.

But he prolly does not have the resources to get surgery.

He is high caste Paki. He does. He's just high inhib af despite all the big talk. I can tell. But I guess he's gotta realise it hmself.

He is high caste Paki. He does. He's just high inhib af despite all the big talk. I can tell. But I guess he's gotta realise it hmself.
Dude, even relatively well off pakis don't have the money to go to the best surgeons. Unless he is super rich so IDK. Even then, there is stigma against cutting up your face.

Dude, even relatively well off pakis don't have the money to go to the best surgeons. Unless he is super rich so IDK. Even then, there is stigma against cutting up your face.

Well yo, if he wants to be tied to his cultural hold-backs on how he looks that's his call.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Well yo, if he wants to be tied to his cultural hold-backs on how he looks that's his call.
I have seen you over prescribe surgery a lot.

It's not the magic fix you think it is.

@Lonely should just pubertymax and softmax and he is okay.

Occabocca OP is a stupid monkey sub5 over for that nigga